Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

looks like Ron Paul took Jackson County, MO today too... MO is looking to be good for RP!
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Again, I seriously hope those of you who think Ron Paul might actually win via delegates taking over a brokered convention, are doing all you can to elect Liberals to congress. Because solid Liberal majorities in both houses are the only defense against a Randtard fascist nightmare
      How 'bout you drop the left/right bullshit...

And there is no Rantard nightmare...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by knuckleboner
        it doesn't matter what he says now. it mattters that the democrats will put up paul's old quotes and he'll have to either repudiate them (flip flop) or try and explain them away (typical politician.) either way, once people start putting out negatives against him, ron paul's ratings will drop.
        Utter bullshit...

You're making it up as you go along...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I guess Sanitorum took Louisianastan...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

And there is no Rantard nightmare...
            No Randtard nightmare?

Then why are the teabaggers in congress trying to pass that ludicrous piece of shit Jockstrap Ryan budget again.

You know.... Jockstrap Ryan? The guy who REQUIRES his staffers to read "Atlas Shrugged".

And you want to elect a President who named his son after that treasonous serial killer worshipping lunatic??
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

We are already in a fascist nightmare.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Rand isn't named after Ayn rand.

Randal Howard Paul[6] was born on January 7, 1963, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to Carol Wells Paul and Ron Paul. Paul's father is a physician and U.S. Representative of Texas's 14th congressional district. The middle child of five, his siblings are Ronald "Ronnie" Paul Jr., Lori Paul Pyeatt, Robert Paul and Joy Paul-LeBlanc.[7] Paul was baptized in the Episcopal Church[8] and identified as a practicing Christian as a teenager.[9] Despite his father's libertarian views and strong support for individual rights,[9][10] the novelist Ayn Rand was not the inspiration for Paul's first name; he went by "Randy" while growing up.[11] His wife shortened his name to "Rand".[9][12][13]

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Thank you, Doc...

The liberal pieces of shit that post here think their bullshit is gospel...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Dennis Kucinich (in 2008) says he'd pick Ron Paul as his running mate ... wonder if Ron Paul would say the same?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

classic.

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Thank you, Doc...

THIS Liberal knows My Gospel is Gospel!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          fair enough

At the same time I think if he did get the nomination and got his ideas out there and was able to talk about liberty and freedom and what he wants to do, he would appeal to a lot more people as well.
                          dude, i totally agree with you on that. in a general election, ron paul would do better than most people think he would. though he'd still lose by a decent amount. that's not necessarily an attack on paul as much as to say that the populace isn't ready for a libertarian president. but whereas many people think he'd be slaughtered, i think he'd clearly overperform.

and, as i said before, PLEASE don't assume my (speculative) analysis means i think you should stop your support. the knuckleboner's in this for the debate, not to influence.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Lemme ax you dis, palmboner...

How do you think Paul would fare running independent against Romney and Obama ??

How 'bout Sanitorum and Obama ??

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Utter bullshit...

You're making it up as you go along...
                              holy moly, it's like talking to a 4 year old. ok, i'll try this once more, cause i firmly believe you need to engage the minds of little kids.

look, if you like ron paul, that's great. i'm in no way trying to tell you not to vote for him and support him. that said, what i wrote is EXACTLY how campaigns are run. if you don't like it, that doesn't change the fact that that's the way it is.

currently, there are no negative ads against ron paul because neither obama nor the other republican candidates view him as a threat. but if he were THE republican nominee, the democrats would run them. and there's plenty of chances to show ron paul saying he thinks social security and medicare are unconstitutional. now, i don't care if he's right, or if he follows that up by saying, "but i wouldn't get rid of them." the fact is negative ads are not fair and balanced. and if you don't think that a strong negative attack against a politician who has admited he doesn't think social security and medicare should have been adopted won't push his negatives down a bit, then you have no concept of American elections.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                                holy moly, it's like talking to a 4 year old.
                                You're underestimating me...

I do have a somewhat informed view of american elections, and based on my observations the game is rigged and corrupted by big money...

But the difference between Paul and Obama or Romney or anyone else, is that Paul can answer a negative attack with clear, well thought out reasons of why he does or does not support this or that, as opposed to reading it off a teleprompter or sticking his finger in the political wind...

Comment

Working...