X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

:kiss:
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      I agree, Lounge. But that's not a solution, that's only a beginning.

This coming from the guy who is touting a candidate because "it's a start"....but can't win so isn't a "solution"

Just wow....
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

This coming from the guy who is touting a candidate because "it's a start"....but can't win so isn't a "solution"

Just wow....

This coming from the guy who is touting "reading posts" ... but can't resist "being dumb"

Just wow....
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Touché

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

This coming from the guy who is touting "reading posts" ... but can't resist "being dumb"

Just wow....
            And yet only one of was right about the electability of Ron Paul....

Better luck in 2016 with your choices.....

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Given the repetitive nature of Lounge's recent posts, I sometimes seriously wonder if he's actually a forum bot built by a really crappy programmer.

Though to be fair, he makes it really easy to imagine.

Seriously, Arielle posted stuff with more thought-provoking content.

Lounge-BOT programmer: "Why does it never go down the 'post meaningful ideas' branch?"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

It hurts, I know man.....

I've been there.

You see the candidate you love and support so much fade into obscurity....

Let it out....we're all here for you.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Ron Paul can't fade into obscurity.

He was never not-obscure to begin with.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Kwame, here's the great thing about freedom. If you believe in a cause, you can donate to it, support it and invest your time and money to ensure that it succeeds. If you don't believe in a cause, then you don't have to. No one can force you.

Except the government. Then, if enough people believe you should be forced to do something, they can pass laws to force you to do it. That is where you lose freedom.
                    So by your logic, murderers and rapists should have the freedom to rape and murder, right?

If the majority of people think a law should be passed, it's passed. It's called a Democracy.

Lay off the Paul Pipe, bro! It's rotting your brain

There are a lot of people that donate to charities to help people that are in unfortunate circumstances. I'm one of them. Those organizations help people in my area. I'm proud of what they do and I'm proud of my contribution. My company and my coworkers donate time every quarter to go help underprivileged families and children have food to eat, or playgrounds built, or trees planted, or houses built. If I didn't have so much taken away from me in taxes, I'd donate more time and money, because I would be able to afford to.
                    Nice back patting there!

Do you really think there's enough charity to cover all people who are truly needy? Or do you believe that people are in that position by choice and if they worked a little harder they'd be OK.

I do not see a lack of effort or desire in my community to help people who have fallen on hard times.
                    So there's no one in your little utopia that is struggling and needs help? Wow!

Maybe you just live in a shitty place where no one cares about each other. I don't know.
                    I live in a place that's been devastated by the recession, period. Caring about each other isn't the issue, it's when the homeless shelters are referring families to tent cities that I have a problem. As would any other compassionate human being.

Hey, it'd their own fault and they should of had some type of insurance like Paul has....

What you're saying is that people don't believe in helping each other, so they should be forced to do it.
                    That's what I said? Really

I thought I said this
                    If we were living in an era where churches and people helped their neighbors, like in the past, it would work.
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      kickme isn't dumb, but he believes in the current system, and there's lots and lots like him...

Sure, hick

I believe the current system is broken and needs fixing....not completely destroying it.
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

I agree, kwame isn't a dummy. That's why I enjoy debating him.
                        Aw....I take back all the bad things I yell at my computer screen about you

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Never not-obscure ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                            Aw....I take back all the bad things I yell at my computer screen about you
                            Just post your true feelings...

Maybe someone will like you...

Or not...

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Yeah, I really need to post more of my opinions because no one likes me here!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                                So by your logic, murderers and rapists should have the freedom to rape and murder, right?
                                No. Liberty is the ability to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm someone else.

If the majority of people think a law should be passed, it's passed. It's called a Democracy.
                                uh ... I'm not sure how you think this country actually functions in light of that statement. That's certainly not how it works.

Do you really think there's enough charity to cover all people who are truly needy? Or do you believe that people are in that position by choice and if they worked a little harder they'd be OK.
                                Yes, I do think there's enough charity to cover all the people who are truly needy. That's a very appropriate way of putting it.

So there's no one in your little utopia that is struggling and needs help? Wow!
                                If they are, it's because they've chosen not to seek help from the programs that our communities have put together to help them.

I live in a place that's been devastated by the recession, period. Caring about each other isn't the issue, it's when the homeless shelters are referring families to tent cities that I have a problem. As would any other compassionate human being.
                                Move. Go somewhere else and start over. People need to pick themselves up and take control of their own lives and their own destiny.

There are very few people that lack the ability to improve their own lives. If you have the ability and still do not do it, then that is a choice.

Hey, it'd their own fault and they should of had some type of insurance like Paul has....
                                Ron Paul is on the record as refusing to take part in the congressional pension plan or health care plan, and in fact calls it hypocritical for other republicans to take the healthcare plan for themselves while fighting against letting the people have it (he thinks congress shouldn't have it either).

Next time a little research would go a long way.

That's what I said? Really

I thought I said this
                                Yes, that's really what you said. You cut out the very next line which refutes what you quoted.

Comment

Working...