Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I don't know that he said zero regulation...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

But either way, if your reason for not supporting Paul is his stance on regulation, that's not much to go on...

His strict adherence to the Constitution is reason to support him. That and he's the only candidate who wants to cut spending and the size of the federal government...

Ron Paul is the closest thing to the founding father's philosophy we will ever see...

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
        But either way, if your reason for not supporting Paul is his stance on regulation, that's not much to go on...

His strict adherence to the Constitution is reason to support him.
        That and he's the only candidate who wants to cut spending and the size of the federal government...
        Ron Paul is the closest thing to the founding father's philosophy we will ever see...

He is?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's the situation with the Republican party at the moment:

The corporatists running the party want Romney (including the BCE, and history proves they have been behind every Republican nomination since 1952)

The actual Repuke voters want anybody BUT Romney, with the possible exception of Ron Paul (because they hate him for the few things he believes that actually make sense - his foreign policy, and views on civil liberties and "federal" banks)

No doubt that Diebold gave a huge "assist" to Mittens last night, as I predicted it would.

South Carolina should be interesting. They don't like Mormons down there. Probably not that crazy about Catholics either. Ron Paul might have a shot there, except he's not a warmonger, and they really seem to like that in the South, for some reason.

God forbid they might vote for pRick Perry, because he's a warmongering Southern dumbass.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Well you have all these piss dweebs in office illegally making laws that trample the constitution and then they try and convince us that what they just did is the law. Someone needs to make it clear the constitution is above the congress and president. The government right now is completely out of control as is the financial system. Also, fuck the political parties. They both are corrupt. I'm tired of voting for a party. I say it's time we vote for people again and they can pick their own cabinet instead of having the party appoint the motherfuckers. We have had puppets for too damn long.

Ron Paul is running on integrity. The others aren't because they can't. They have no integrity.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              At least the current candidates aren't as racist as Lincoln.

Not openly anyway.
              The president that gave the slaves their freedom was a racist?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Well, the BCE as you like to call it FORD have effectively brainwashed people on both sides regarding foreign policy...

I credit you in helping me see things from a different perspective...

This nation building, spreading democracy total bullshit has to stop, and that alone is good enough reason to back Paul...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Okay.....who HACKED into ELBOW's account?

fess up.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Well you have all these piss dweebs in office illegally making laws that trample the constitution and then they try and convince us that what they just did is the law. Someone needs to make it clear the constitution is above the congress and president. The government right now is completely out of control as is the financial system. Also, fuck the political parties. They both are corrupt. I'm tired of voting for a party. I say it's time we vote for people again and they can pick their own cabinet instead of having the party appoint the motherfuckers. We have had puppets for too damn long.

Ron Paul is running on integrity. The others aren't because they can't. They have no integrity.
                    Pretty sure it would take a Constitutional amendment to make the entire cabinet/executive branch into elected offices. Not that I'm necessarily opposed to the idea. Hell even if Chimp & Darth would have actually WON the 2000 election, there's no way the likes of Perle, Wolfoshitz, or John Bolton ever would have won a vote.

And God knows Obama would have had a much better cabinet

The people should get a vote on the Supreme Court too. It's only fair, since they decided a Presidential Election, despite the will of the People. Opie Roberts, who had an entire two years on the bench (also a Chimpointed term) was ridiculously underqualified to be on the Supreme Court at all, and absolutely unsuitable as a Chief Justice.

Son of a bitch couldn't even get the Presidential Oath of Office right. Let alone any of his court decisions.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I like ELBOW...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Okay.....who HACKED into ELBOW's account?

fess up.
                        It was me, but in terms of full disclosure, I did learn that "edit the post" thing from YOU.
                        Last edited by chefcraig; 01-11-2012, 04:34 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

If this next election is a failure the bloodshed comes next.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

His strict adherence to the Constitution is reason to support him. That and he's the only candidate who wants to cut spending and the size of the federal government...

Do you really think the country can follow a strict adherence to the Constitution? It hasn't in our lifetime and longer.

This feel good talk about going back to strict adherence to the Constitution is a fairy tale.......electing Paul will not get you there because it takes more than one man to do that and Congress will never let that happen........

After 9/11 we basically allowed every Anti-Constitutional Bill to pass.......cheered on in the naive belief that we were making ourselves safer by doing so......Ben Franklin and the Founding Fathers had quite a lot to say on exactly that subject and they weren't Pro-Dubya on it either. They would of been locked away in Gitmo as terrorists.

Do we take away every Amendment made since it was ratified? Or do we let the powers that be cherry pick what is advantageous to their agenda, decide? What about the stuff that the Founding Fathers had no way of knowing about....technology, modern warfare, and the likes.

Or is the document and the structure allowed to live and breathe as was the intention.....

We never punished a President and Vice-President who violated the Constitution, blatantly........even the biggest Dubya apologist agrees that they, at the very least, abused their powers. I personally believe a convincing case could be made for Treason, as it's defined.

People are too fucking lazy and stupid to go back to yesteryear, when the most popular news stations and topical commentators are nothing but opinionist, who will take the time and energy necessary to bring about real and lasting change?
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

I like ELBOW...

How about TEBOW?
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                                How about TEBOW?
                                Somebody BAN this twat.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...