• LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    And the propaganda media machine ..
    You're calling FOX NEWS propaganda now?

Never thought I'd see the day...
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I have the cheepest version of Dish because I refuse to pay for FOX...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I have the cheepest version of Dish because I refuse to pay for FOX...
        You understand they're on the internets, too.....

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Yeah and I see how they are totally for Romoney and blatently omit and bash Paul...

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I can see inauguration day.

"President-elect Paul will never swear the oath of office and become the official president. The Chief Justice will never swear him in."

- Lounge Machine
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Check out this crap Dr. Love

GAFFNEY, S.C.— Ron Paul’s record on abortion is “one of the worst in the United States Congress,” Rick Santorum charged Friday.

And that’s not all: campaigning here in this state where social conservatives hold sway, Santorum leveled a broad argument against Paul for not doing enough to oppose gay marriage, the repeal of “don’t ask don’t tell” and a host of other issues.

Sparked by a question from a Paul supporter about votes he cast in the Senate that included Planned Parenthood funding, the former Pennsylvania senator — and proponent of complete abortion restrictions — blasted his rival for putting his libertarian views over “Judeo-Christian values.”

“He doesn’t vote for anything restricting abortion on a federal level because he doesn’t think the federal government should be involved in restricting abortion,” Santorum said. “Well, that’s just wrong! The bottom line is that we need to have restrictions on abortion.”

The encounter at a town hall here started Santorum on an extended tear punctuated only by a whispered comment from his wife Karen.

“Well, he’s opposed a lot of pro-life bills,” Santorum said in response.

“The bottom line is I am for defunding Planned Parenthood,” he told the crowd here. “I am for a federal marriage amendment, which Ron Paul is not. I am for reinstating ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ – which Ron Paul is not. I’m just telling you there are clear differences on someone who is going to go out and speak about the Judeo-Christian values that this country holds, and Ron Paul will not.”

Santorum defended his own voting record and then accused Paul of earmarking.

“The program that he’s talking about is a program called Title X, and it’s a program that is in appropriation bills that allows for funding of birth control,” Santorum said. “I am not for federal funding of that, but it’s in a big bill that provides a lot of things. Did I vote for that overall bill? Yes, I did. Ron Paul doesn’t vote for any spending. That’s fine. But he also earmarks more than anybody else in the Congress, and then doesn’t vote for the spending that the earmarks are in.”

He received the biggest applause and cheers of the day when he declared, “There is nobody that’s been a stronger pro-life leader in the United States Congress than I was.”

Minutes after Santorum left the restaurant where the event was held, his campaign blasted a press release announcing the endorsement of former chairman of the National Organization for Marriage Maggie Gallagher.

Paul spent lots of money airing an advertisement in Iowa that highlighted his personal opposition to abortion. It features the former OB-GYN recalling a late-term abortion that he witnessed.

But Santorum wasn’t only focused on Paul’s views on social issues — he also took issue with Paul’s foreign policy views — saying Paul “appeals to the Dennis Kucinich wing of the Democratic Party on national security” — and wrote off Paul’s second place finish as irrelevant.

“Ron Paul’s been running in New Hampshire since 1937,” he joked.

Santorum’s looking to consolidate conservative support ahead of the Jan. 21 primary to give him the same kind of surge that propelled him to a virtual tie in the Iowa caucuses Jan. 3. At a lunchtime event at a diner in York during part of his swing through the conservative upstate of South Carolina, he expressed confidence that would happen.

“We know the values of this state,” Santorum said. “We know, particularly here in the upstate, those rock-ribbed, traditional values.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1jOUNLjDV

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Interesting, Santorum spews frothy fecal matter from his mouth, too

Comment

• dazzlindino
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2009

seems to me ron paul is the only one running that will even attempt any type of change...the democrats and republicans are no longer blue and red, but since thay are all in bed with lobby monies, and against the american citizen, they are all PURPLE.....and dont give a rats hiney about the defecit, abortion, gay rights, education or the poor...the dems have run on education and stopping poverty...but if they ever did they would lose the po' boy vote....and the repubs could care less about stopping abortions..cause if they did they would lose their built in church goer voter block.....and so they keep at this fake tug o war to keep everybody arguing whilst they have one hand stuck out behind them through the curtains to get their lobby monies.....
                  I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Ron Paul has surged to 20% (3rd place) in South Carolina. With Romney falling in the race and 9 days to go this could get really interesting and bloody!

Presidential Primary Preference:

South Carolina
                    Likely Republican
                    Primary Voters Jan 11-12
                    Gingrich 25%
                    Huntsman 1%
                    Paul 20%
                    Perry 9%
                    Romney 29%
                    Santorum 7%
                    Other 2%
                    Undecided 7%

Mitt Romney leads the South Carolina Republican presidential primary with 29%. Newt Gingrich is in second place with 25% and Ron Paul is in third place with 20%.

Paul has gained the most and Rick Santorum has lost the most since the last American Research Group survey on January 4-5. In that survey, Paul was at 9% and Santorum was at 24%.

Gingrich and Romney are tied among self-identified Republicans with 29% each, followed by Paul with 18%. Paul leads among independents and Democrats with 29%, followed by Romney with 27%, Gingrich with 12%, and Rick Perry with 11%.

Gingrich leads among those likely primary voters saying they are supporters of the Tea Party with 28%, followed by Romney with 24%, Paul with 20%, and Santorum with 11%. Romney leads with 33% among those saying they are not supporters of the Tea Party or are undecided about the Tea Party, followed by Gingrich with 23%, and Paul with 21%.

Gingrich leads among evangelical Christians with 40%, followed by Perry with 15%, Romney with 13%, Santorum with 12%, and Paul with 10%. Among likely voters saying they are not evangelical Christians, Romney leads with 48% and followed by Paul with 33%.

Gingrich leads among men with 29%, followed by Paul with 23%, Romney at 18%, and Santorum with 14%. Among women, Romney leads with 38%, followed Gingrich with 22%, and Paul with 18%.

Comparison to Past Surveys:

South Carolina
                    Likely Republican
                    Primary Voters Apr
                    2011 Jul
                    2011 Oct
                    2011 Nov
                    2011 Jan 4-5
                    2012 Jan 11-12
                    Bachmann 5% 13% 5% 3% ni ni
                    Barbour 2% ni ni ni ni ni
                    Cain 1% 10% 26% 10% ni ni
                    Daniels 1% ni ni ni ni ni
                    Gingrich 9% 3% 8% 33% 24% 25%
                    Giuliani 4% 6% ni ni ni ni
                    Huckabee 20% ni ni ni ni ni
                    Huntsman - - - 3% 2% 1%
                    Johnson - * - - ni ni
                    Karger - ni ni ni ni ni
                    Palin 10% 16% ni ni ni ni
                    Pataki - ni ni ni ni ni
                    Rand Paul 2% ni ni ni ni ni
                    Ron Paul 1% 2% 7% 8% 9% 20%
                    Pawlenty 2% - ni ni ni ni
                    Perry ni 6% 15% 8% 2% 9%
                    Roemer - 2% - - ni ni
                    Romney 18% 25% 25% 22% 31% 29%
                    Santorum 1% 2% 1% 1% 24% 7%
                    Trump 13% ni ni ni ni ni
                    Other/Undecided 11% 15% 13% 12% 8% 9%

Preference by party:

South Carolina
                    Likely Republican
                    Primary Voters Republicans (79%) Independents (21%)
                    Gingrich 29% 12%
                    Huntsman 1% 3%
                    Paul 18% 29%
                    Perry 8% 11%
                    Romney 29% 27%
                    Santorum 7% 8%
                    Other 2% 2%
                    Undecided 6% 8%

Preference by Tea Party support:

South Carolina
                    Likely Republican
                    Primary Voters Supporter (47%) Not/Undecided (53%)
                    Gingrich 28% 23%
                    Huntsman - 3%
                    Paul 20% 21%
                    Perry 9% 8%
                    Romney 24% 33%
                    Santorum 11% 3%
                    Other 2% 2%
                    Undecided 6% 7%

Preference by Evangelical Christian:

South Carolina
                    Likely Republican
                    Primary Voters Yes (56%) No/Undecided (44%)
                    Gingrich 40% 7%
                    Huntsman - 3%
                    Paul 10% 33%
                    Perry 15% 1%
                    Romney 13% 48%
                    Santorum 12% 1%
                    Other 2% 2%
                    Undecided 8% 5%

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I guess SC would rather vote for a lying sack of shit with a wig (Gingrich), than vote for Ron Paul.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

give 'em time

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Ron Paul....

"See, and you thought Sara Palin was a wack job".....

I love how he's for small government unless you're a uterus.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ron Paul Surges Past Santorum Into Top Tier
                            Surging past santorum? It sounds more like Sammy Hagar.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Ron Paul....

"See, and you thought Sara Palin was a wack job".....

I love how he's for small government unless you're a uterus.
                              I think Sarah Palin is stupid and uninformed. Ron Paul is neither.

I'm glad you love his positions, though I honestly couldn't care less about what he thinks about uteruses

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Palin got caught setting up a slush fund for herself while governor and paying her legal expenses out of it. She should go to prison. A friend of mine in Alaska can't stand the bitch and said the rumor up there was she resigned as governor because she was in trouble and the dirt was starting to get uncovered. I heard she has a home in Arizona now.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...