Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

It's an indication of how aggravated I am with this turd that I'm still thinking of shit to post.

When he came into office he had the financial industry on its heels; They were taking gobs of money from the government and he had the high ground and could have pushed through the legislation and regulations we needed to keep the country safe. And what did he do? He appointed those fuckers to his cabinet! He didn't stand up for us at all! He could have attached more strings to the money and pushed through genuine change. Instead, he chose to serve his financial benefactors... who contribute more money to him to this very day.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on deregulation... but the guy will not be bought, and he will fight for me.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Dude, shut the fuck up...
      Dude, fuck off

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, shut the fuck up...
        Inbred sister-fucker says what? Seriously, stick to attempting to master words with more than two syllables and let the adults talk here, jackoff...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          It's an indication of how aggravated I am with this turd that I'm still thinking of shit to post.

When he came into office he had the financial industry on its heels; They were taking gobs of money from the government and he had the high ground and could have pushed through the legislation and regulations we needed to keep the country safe. And what did he do? He appointed those fuckers to his cabinet! He didn't stand up for us at all! He could have attached more strings to the money and pushed through genuine change. Instead, he chose to serve his financial benefactors... who contribute more money to him to this very day.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on deregulation... but the guy will not be bought, and he will fight for me.

I share your frustration with Obama.....

I agree the crazy old man Paul can't be bought....

But Obama will be re-elected, and Paul will never get the GOP Nom.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            His legislative agenda; I wanted Obama to go in and change things ... in his earnest quest to get bipartisan consensus he gave away much and got almost nothing in return. Healthcare, Bush tax cuts, consumer protection, bank regulation ... every area he should have been strong and use the high ground to push the GOP into line with his agenda (and the dems), he fucked it up and conceded point after point ... and then the GOP didn't vote for it anyway!

The guy is a pushover. He fucked up whatever mandate he had and refused to play tough.

Say what you will about Bush and the GOP (and there's a lot to say!) but those guys know how to get their way ... and apparently they don't need a majority to do it.
            Firstly, Bush's domestic agenda was fueled by a massive terrorist attack. Whatever else he had planned (like privatizing Social Security) fell apart. Secondly, Obama was always beholden to his pledge of bipartisanship, which he seems to be slowly disdaining. In any case, he has achieved a modicum of nearly everything you've listed....

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's possible though that if Paul gets the nomination running against him he could impact on Obama's policies for the second term in a good way.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Inbred sister-fucker says what? Seriously, stick to attempting to master words with more than two syllables and let the adults talk here, jackoff...
                Fuck off bitch!

Go suck Obama's dick...
                Last edited by ELVIS; 01-16-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Fuck off bitch!

Go suck Obama's dick...
                  Is that what you did here for 8 years?

Did you "sock" [sic] Bush's dick?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's possible though that if Paul gets the nomination running against him he could impact on Obama's policies for the second term in a good way.

Which is why I hope the little pit bull stays in until the bitter end...

He can shape the debate. He just can't win.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Why the need to edit "if you want to defend him" ??

Don't be such a pussy, ELBOW

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fuck off bitch!

Go suck Obama's dick...
                        You are truly a wordsmith, Elvira...

I was hoping you could come up with something less indicative than the cliche ramblings of a sad, mental case drifting through life looking for a crutch and a lifeboat to deal the normality he clearly can't handle without drugs or cults...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Which is why I hope the little pit bull stays in until the bitter end...

He can shape the debate. He just can't win.
                          Ron Paul has already said if he doesn't get the nomination he won't run as an independent. You can't win without the backing of a major party and that right there is the problem. The big money buy the parties.

Another term of Obama will mean more record level spending, more wars, more bailing out the banks and sticking the taxpayer with the bill and more rights taken away in the name of safety and fairness. Romney will do the same thing. Obama should just come out and tell everyone he's a Neocon Republican.

Ford is the smart one. He knows there is no difference between the two so he will vote for Rocky Anderson to wash his hands of the whole mess and when it continues to go to hell in a hand basket at least he can say he didn't enable it.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

He "fucked things up?" WHAT?! Things were incredibly fucked the moment he stepped into office...
                            True but two wrongs don't make a right. Right now things are so fucked up I don't think one side is any better than the other.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              True but two wrongs don't make a right. Right now things are so fucked up I don't think one side is any better than the other.
                              Obama owns the first 2 years....

The Repuke, do nothing Congress own the last 2.....

Doen't mean we turn it over to Mittens.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Firstly, Bush's domestic agenda was fueled by a massive terrorist attack. Whatever else he had planned (like privatizing Social Security) fell apart. Secondly, Obama was always beholden to his pledge of bipartisanship, which he seems to be slowly disdaining. In any case, he has achieved a modicum of nearly everything you've listed....
                                I think we deserve more than a modicum of progress... and we would have gotten more than a modicum if he'd stood up for what he believed in instead of engaging in one-sided compromise.
                                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...