Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julius
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

I think Ron Paul is the only likable candidate, I'd vote for him over his opponents.... but seriously, folks... with this bunch to choose from we're destined for another 4 years of Obama.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      awesome/kickass

I guess some people just want to settle for the choices other people give them. :P
      You make it sound like you picked Ron Paul out of obscurity and had him run....

I don't begrudge your like of the guy. I like 80% of his stances too.....

BUT HE CAN'T WIN

You're in love, so you can't see clearly.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        I find it bizarre to hear Newt call Romney a moderate. Isn't Newt a big government conservative?
        You could say that he's a big government guy. A conservative? Not hardly.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gbranton; 01-20-2012, 02:23 AM.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Funny thing is.....

IF Paul had decided a year ago to make a serious 3rd Party Run I'd actually admit he might have a chance.

But he's NEVER going to get the GOP Nomination.....never.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I don't think he'll win, but I like his strategy. I'd like to see it be a race between romney, paul and gingrich all the way to the convention. If we get there and no one has enough delegates to clearly win, then they have to broker ... and paul could become a kingmaker and get a lot of his positions adopted. That's what I'm rooting for.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              You make it sound like you picked Ron Paul out of obscurity and had him run....

I don't begrudge your like of the guy. I like 80% of his stances too.....

BUT HE CAN'T WIN

You're in love, so you can't see clearly.
              people support Ron Paul.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Well, my 2 cents....Ron Paul at least has clear ideas about how to tackle various issues....while the other candidates do nothing but yell and scream the same old rhetoric without offering any specific solutions, Paul has always got a plan. Something none of the other idiots seem to want to bother with. Sort of like the current Retardlican assholes in Congress. Instead of doing their jobs during the Obama term, they have spent all their energy trying to stop Obama from doing anything.

In fact, this Congress has actually done less in the way of legislation than any other Congress in history.

They were elected to do a job, and have FAILED. Big time. They should all be run out of DC on a rail with much tar and feathering.

Not saying Paul does not engage in his share of rhetoric, and I certainly do not agree with his policies on everything, but out of all the Retardlican candidates, he appears to have more sense than the others. A lot of his suggestions I have seen over the years are "Common Sense" suggestions....which is why he is feared by the Retardlicans, who don't want anyone elected that "gets any ideas".

Paul always seemed more of an independent candidate who was not a sheep, was not afraid to vote differently than the Retardlican asshole party line....

So I see him as the lesser of Retardlican evils. And on one front, he is in favor of ending the waste involved with the "War On Drugs", something Mobama refuses to consider, despite his admission on Jay Leno to smoking pot:

Jay Leno: Did you inhale?

Obama: Well, that was the point, wasn't it?
                Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-20-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Funny thing is.....

IF Paul had decided a year ago to make a serious 3rd Party Run I'd actually admit he might have a chance.

But he's NEVER going to get the GOP Nomination.....never.

Tonights top story on Yahoo was about the debate & mostly Gingrich responses to ex-wife. I read whole story. Included lines about Romneys taxes, Santorums jabs at Newt, etc. Anyways, I get to the comments after....

#1 - umm...no mention of Ron Paul? Was he there?

#2 - Candidate mentions in article

Gingrich 15
                  Romney 13
                  Santorum 8
                  Ron Paul 0

Once you realize the guy gets zero respect, it really becomes blatant.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Tonights top story on Yahoo was about the debate & mostly Gingrich responses to ex-wife. I read whole story. Included lines about Romneys taxes, Santorums jabs at Newt, etc. Anyways, I get to the comments after....

#1 - umm...no mention of Ron Paul? Was he there?

Would it really matter if he was?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I was so distraught to hear that Lounge didn't like Colbert ... but then I found out why, and it all made sense.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Because even HE has a better chance than Ron Paul??

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

So what happens when Paul ends up with the most delagates ??

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Same thing that happened to Gore or Kerry.......
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              So what happens when Paul ends up with the most delagates ??

The Supreme Court comes in and hands them over to Jeb Bush?
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mewisemagic
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

I think its really cool to see all the Ron Paul support in here....

Comment

Working...