Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The killing Osama thing was a TOTAL MADE UP LIE!!

Osama died in 2001. It was reported on FOX and CNN...

Obama was not living in a military compound totally unnoticed in Pakistan...

You are being lied to!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well that's great news for someone's publisher.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

It's old news, as i'm sure you know...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          The killing Osama thing was a TOTAL MADE UP LIE!!

Osama died in 2001. It was reported on FOX and CNN...

Obama was not living in a military compound totally unnoticed in Pakistan...

You are being lied to!!!

Hmmmm. Obama bags Osama right after the media attention is on his birth certificate again. There is no evidence and they get rid of the so called body quickly by dumping it in the ocean. Again no proof. Then the SEAL team members who were involved on the operation all get killed shortly after. Dead men tell no tales.

Since our government is currently being ran by compulsive liars why should I believe them? I will believe when they have evidence instead of making it disappear.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Exactly!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

BTW, the term "African American" was not yet born in 1961

That is a fact...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

My brother in law is an African American. His dad is from South Africa. They were a dutch family that settled in Africa and then immigrated to the US. Not all African Americans are black. He's a smart ass too. He applied for an African American scholarship and was turned down because he was the wrong color. He raised hell because it was an African American scholarship and nowhere in the paper work did it state skin color as a requirement. LOL!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Hmmmm. Obama bags Osama right after the media attention is on his birth certificate again. There is no evidence and they get rid of the so called body quickly by dumping it in the ocean. Again no proof. Then the SEAL team members who were involved on the operation all get killed shortly after. Dead men tell no tales.
                  Fuck I must be drunk to even ask this but you say that the SEAL team members have all been killed. What is your 'evidence' for that? It's January I could do with a fucking laugh,

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

My point was Obama's birth certificatate should say negro, negroid or black, not African American...

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      My brother in law is an African American. His dad is from South Africa. They were a dutch family that settled in Africa and then immigrated to the US. Not all African Americans are black.
                      My wet dream. I would sue the fucking world if this were me. Stomping on the dicks of politically correct asswipes would be my full time mission in life.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

SEAL Team 6, unit that killed Osama bin Laden, died in helicopter crash

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Associated Press reported that the majority of the 31 American troops killed Saturday when the Taliban shot down a military helicopter over Afghanistan were members of SEAL Team 6, the elite team that killed Osama bin Laden in May.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai delivered news of the 38 total fatalities, the highest single-day U.S. death toll in the decade of U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan.

The AP cited only “AP sources” in reporting that the dead troops were part of SEAL Team 6. NATO acknowledged that the crash had happened, but did not give a reason why, or release names yet. NATO has also not released their own fatality count.

The elite special forces group came to the public’s attention this spring, when details of the raid on bin Laden’s compound were leaked to an awestruck country.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

My point was Obama's birth certificatate should say negro, negroid or black, not African American...
                          It's obvious the birth certificate is a photo shopped hodgepodge. Whoever came up with the idea of running Obama was brilliant. I wonder if it was George Soro's idea or Zibignew Brzenski's. They were smart enough to know if you had a black president he would be untouchable. If a white guy's birth certificate came under scrutiny and a photo shop hodgepodge was released he would be out on his ass. I'm sure it's very hard to find a person who can do the presidential dog and pony show and still be loyal to your agenda. I mean it's obvious Obama has much to hide. He won't release his grades. Apparently his grades from Occidental College are poor. He's using the social security number of a dead guy who lived in Connecticut. Lot's of questions about this guy.

Oh well. His backers got trillions of dollars from Barry which are all in off shore accounts. It doesn't matter if he just lasts one term. He stole more money than any other president.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Can you say affirmative action ??

LMAO!

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner

he took out qaddaffi.
                              I thought we were just helping a coalition to provide a no-fly-zone only? Funny how easy it was to see through that. Especially once that video of Hillary saying "we came, we saw, he died..." came out. Surprised it got almost zero airplay in the media O.o
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

SEAL Team 6, unit that killed Osama bin Laden, died in helicopter crash

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Associated Press reported that the majority of the 31 American troops killed Saturday when the Taliban shot down a military helicopter over Afghanistan were members of SEAL Team 6, the elite team that killed Osama bin Laden in May.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai delivered news of the 38 total fatalities, the highest single-day U.S. death toll in the decade of U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan.

The AP cited only “AP sources” in reporting that the dead troops were part of SEAL Team 6. NATO acknowledged that the crash had happened, but did not give a reason why, or release names yet. NATO has also not released their own fatality count.

The elite special forces group came to the public’s attention this spring, when details of the raid on bin Laden’s compound were leaked to an awestruck country.

None of the SEALs that died that day took part in the op to kill Bin Laden IIRC...

Comment

Working...