X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They know that...

They also think they know "he can't win."

Comment

• So what you're saying is....yes, you know Paul's domestic agenda is crazy but since he won't be able to influence Congress [basically an ineffective President] you'll vote for him because his agenda will never get through

Circular argument, anyone?
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• No, I'd vote for him because he can make a big difference in foreign policy, and his domestic ideas would be heavily tempered by the Congress and have a good chance of making it through. I like the idea of removing power from the federal government and giving it to the states. I think that's a domestic policy he can be successful on.

You guys should resist the temptation to over-simplify everything.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Don't you guys think you should be taking into account what parties have a majority in both houses of Congress ??
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• From 4 years ago, not a lot seems to have changed.

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CBTPZxRcD0I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CBTPZxRcD0I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• That wont matter as much when Paul is President...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
                The domestic agenda is set by the Congress. .
                So the RePukes' cries "President Obama, where are the jobs?" is all bullshit?

I'm shocked.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  That wont matter as much when Paul is President...

God you're an idiot....

Even for a Swamp Dweller.....

Comment

• Yes, it is bull shit. Do you suddenly think I'm going to defend the GOP or something?
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                      Don't you guys think you should be taking into account what parties have a majority in both houses of Congress ??
                      A "majority' doesn't matter in the Senate anymore....

Get rid of the [not in the Constitution] Filibuster rule and we can talk....

Comment

No, I'd vote for him because he can make a big difference in foreign policy, and his domestic ideas would be heavily tempered by the Congress and have a good chance of making it through. I like the idea of removing power from the federal government and giving it to the states. I think that's a domestic policy he can be successful on.

You guys should resist the temptation to over-simplify everything.
                        I'm all for the States rights to govern themselves but I can not agree with his policies/agenda, period!

How is my statement an over-simplification?

You disagree with a major portion of his platform, yet, you have a naive hope that Congress will reign him in and not let him push his agenda forward.

So you support someone you hope will not get his way
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Yes, it is bull shit. Do you suddenly think I'm going to defend the GOP or something?
                          No, you're too bright for that.....

But shilling for a wack-job with ZERO chance of winning the White House is just plain stupid.

I agree with supporting the ideas, but Ron Paul is unelectable plain and simple.

duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                            A "majority' doesn't matter in the Senate anymore....

Get rid of the [not in the Constitution] Filibuster rule and we can talk....
                            Well, that was what I was alluding to....

When Obama is reelected, and if you assume that the Reps keep the House (which is in jeopardy) and the Dems control the Senate, you're right, it won't matter, 'cause the Reps will just block everything for another four years.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post

God you're an idiot....

Even for a Swamp Dweller.....
                              The idiot is your mom...

But Paul is not sold out to a political party, fool...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                They know that...

They also think they know "he can't win."
                                He can't, Swampthing.

Tell you what, let's make a Romoney style bet....

IF Ron Paul wins the White House, I'll never darken this site again.....

IF Ron Paul doesn't win the White House.....you leave forever.

DEAL????

Comment

Working...
                                X