Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As far as Ron Paul goes, I wish we could elect "co presidents" rather than a President and a VP. Of course sometimes that's what we get anyway (i.e. Darth Cheney) but it would really make sense if applied to a Rocky Anderson/Ron Paul ticket.

Paul could handle foreign policy, and the whole "federal" reserve thing, while Rocky saved domestic policy from the Randtard fascist nightmare thing.

Because I think the two of them teaming up on one ticket really would have a legitimate chance of being the most serious third party contender since Perot, who really could have won in 1992, had he not dropped out of the race due to BCE threats to his family, and then dropped back in. Don't know if I would have wanted to watch him and his goddamned pie charts for 8 years, but it would have been far better than NAFTA.

In any event, the REAL battle is Congress. The teabaggers and the fake "Democrats" need to go, regardless of who ends up on the Presidential ballot in November.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• knuckleboner
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      The domestic agenda is set by the Congress. A President like Paul would only be able to do what the Congress and the people would authorize. You know that.
      true. but a president with an agenda could veto a lot of stuff he/she doesn't otherwise like. it's a bit dangerous to assume that because congress has to approve any changes that a president's domestic agenda isn't as important.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Racist pig...
        Yeah, maybe we should add up all the times I've been banned for racist shit and add up all the times you have!

The one with the most points leaves the site forever........
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• dazzlindino
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2009

seems to me voting for ron paul is not a wasted vote.....if it does not matter who wins....because basicly its more of the same repub/demo bs...so.....it would seem that the more people who did infact vote for a candidate that actually might try and change something...would get the old gaurd looking over their shoulder....if those numbers were big enough..
          They are counting on that mentality of only voting for someone who can win by their terms.....and we all know what that has gotten us.....
          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
            true. but a president with an agenda could veto a lot of stuff he/she doesn't otherwise like. it's a bit dangerous to assume that because congress has to approve any changes that a president's domestic agenda isn't as important.
            A president that actually vetos things... ah, one can dream.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dazzlindino
              seems to me voting for ron paul is not a wasted vote.....if it does not matter who wins....because basicly its more of the same repub/demo bs...so.....it would seem that the more people who did infact vote for a candidate that actually might try and change something...would get the old gaurd looking over their shoulder....if those numbers were big enough..
              They are counting on that mentality of only voting for someone who can win by their terms.....and we all know what that has gotten us.....

Look, my Dad used to tell me....."Vote for the person who you think will do the best job and not who you think will win.".

Paul's just not the person for me.

I voted for Perot and yes that gave the election to Clinton but it was my choice then.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                A president that actually vetos things... ah, one can dream.
                Biggest bitch I have about Obama....he caves in before anyone even says anything negative. Like a preemptive back peddle.

Ram it down their throats like Dubya did......fuck, he didn't even care if it was legal or Constitutional

Grow a spine dude!

Comment

• dazzlindino
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2009

kwame...you didnt give billwee nothing...you voted what you thought was right...that is good enough.....
                  or how about..... we all buy the new justin beiber album cause its going to be number one instead of the new van halen album cause it will be lucky to break the top ten....
                  I AINT VOTING FOR FOOKIN BEIBER!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                    kwame...you didnt give billwee nothing...you voted what you thought was right...that is good enough.....
                    or how about..... we all buy the new justin beiber album cause its going to be number one instead of the new van halen album cause it will be lucky to break the top ten....
                    I AINT VOTING FOR FOOKIN BEIBER!!!!
                    Brilliant analogy.....

idiot.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Biggest bitch I have about Obama....he caves in before anyone even says anything negative. Like a preemptive back peddle.

Ram it down their throats like Dubya did......fuck, he didn't even care if it was legal or Constitutional

Grow a spine dude!
                      I lay most of that on the spineless Dems in congress....

Hard to get tough when your frontline troops cower at the whiff of a filibuster.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• dazzlindino
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Brilliant analogy.....

brilliant just brilliant!
                        thanks lounge crack
                        Last edited by dazzlindino; 01-23-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          I lay most of that on the spineless Dems in congress....

Hard to get tough when your frontline troops cower at the whiff of a filibuster.
                          I'm starting to think you'll blame anyone but Obama for his lack of leadership ...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I lol'd

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME