Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,800 of 2034

Thread: ron paul=awesome/kickass?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

10k people turned out for RP at UCLA today!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    It's disgusting, Doc...

I try to explain this to people and they believe what the idiot box says...

I say they (the media) are flat out lying and there is fraud and they don't believe it...

The game is rigged, Obama will have four more years...

Even if it wasn't rigged, no fucking way Romney could beat Obama...

Ron Paul 2012 !!

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Romney is now officially the BCE candidate. And if Jockstrap Ryan is his running mate (they have been awfully close lately) that would make him the official KKKoch Brothers candidate as well.

If that's the case, they don't need a single person to actually vote for them. They just need enough Diebold machines to make it look like they did, and enough KKKarl Rove Crossburners GPS smear ads on TV every 5 minutes to convince you that you want to vote for them even though you know they suck.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's not even right, FORD...

Obama is in for another term...

Fuck the system...

The BCE is small potatoes...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How exactly are the bastards who funded Hitler, founded the CIA, created "Al Qaeda", and have controlled every Republican administration since 1952 considered "small potatoes"

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If you admit Obama is BCE it's not...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    I love how Hillary won the New Jersey delegates but governor Jon Corzine just gives them to Obama. Then Corzine while at MF Global steals a huge sum of money out of it's customer accounts and nothing happens to the creep because he's a big Obama backer.

Then the press still continues to enable this administration. This shit is a lot bigger than Watergate ever was and if this press existed in Nixon's time, Tricky Dick would have gotten away with it.

10. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-06-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Amen Nitro...

It's rigged rigged rigged...

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I love how Hillary won the New Jersey delegates but governor Jon Corzine just gives them to Obama. Then Corzine while at MF Global steals a huge sum of money out of it's customer accounts and nothing happens to the creep because he's a big Obama backer.
    hoooookay. other than the fact that that's entirely untrue, you're right, it's pretty damning.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knuckleboner View Post
    hoooookay. other than the fact that that's entirely untrue, you're right, it's pretty damning.
    Come on man, of course it's true. Nitro was there and witnessed the whole thing.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ron Paul is coming to Dallas ... me and several coworkers are heading out to see him speak!

15. Thanked Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

Guitar Shark (04-06-2012)

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Be sure to let us know exactly how many are in attendance.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is a pretty good video that explains how debt works in the country.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hangin out waiting for Ron Paul to come our and speak!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That was a lot of fun! There was about 2100 ish people there? The max capacity of the venue was 2600 and it was probably a little over 80% full (conservatively), probably a little more.

20. Thanked Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

LoungeMachine (04-11-2012)

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, and I volunteered to be a delegate, so I'm going out to my county convention to participate!

22. 2 users say thank you to Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-12-2012),LoungeMachine (04-12-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's awesome!

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Oh, and I volunteered to be a delegate, so I'm going out to my county convention to participate!
    outstanding. (please resist the urge to shift your vote to cain...)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Unlike most pathetic and lazy Americans you are off the couch doing something. Good for you!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Evangelicals turn to Ron Paul
    In the wake of Senator Rick Santorum’s departure from the presidential race there are signs that some evangelical leaders are refusing to jump on board the Mitt Romney bandwagon and are turning to Congressman Ron Paul instead. The Texas congressman spoke to several thousand people last night at the Will Rogers Auditorium in downtown Fort Worth but met quietly afterward with evangelical leaders.

Why Ron Paul? And why now, when the race is being declared “done” by the main stream media?

“Because you don’t give away your support without getting something in return,” says a former congressman who has been at the heart of the Christian right movement since its beginning. The longer that Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich stay in the race, the more likely that Romney will be forced to take a evangelical conservative as his vice presidential nominee.

Why not turn to Speaker Newt Gingrich, a Catholic who is a former Southern Baptist, with views that resonate with evangelicals?

“If we had to do it over again, we should have gone with Gingrich,” one of Santorum’s supporters told me today. But if we switch to Gingrich now we risk another drop out.” The former Speaker reportedly has debts of $ 4.2 million and has asked the Romney campaign for help in retiring them. Romney reportedly declined.

Meanwhile, the Ron Paul campaign, with cash on hand, has begun airing television ads in Texas and launches another moneybomb this weekend.

“I have one question for you,” one of the ministers reportedly said in the private meeting last night with Dr. Ron Paul, “Are you going to drop out? Or will you stay in all the way to Tampa?”

“I’m in,” the Texan replied.

“That’s all I need to know,” the minister said.

The evangelical community began reaching out to Dr. Paul almost immediately after Senator Rick Santorum dropped out of the presidential race. Yesterday, Pastor Steven Andrew of USA Christian Ministries announced his support of the congressman, calling for a day of prayer and fasting. Andrew released a statement saying that, “After Santorum, Ron Paul is the most God-fearing Presidential candidate [and] the Republican party should endorse him.” Andrew said that “If Republicans don’t give a Christian candidate, Christians should look elsewhere – even to a third party.”

The Christian Wire service ran an article yesterday saying that Christians like the fact that Ron Paul “opposes tyranny, would cut the deficit and is prolife.”

A prominent television evangelist , speaking on the promise of anonymity, says that there was great disappointment in Rick Santorum’s withdrawal from the race. “No one faults a man for being a good father, and dropping out to take care of a child, but it hurts many of us very deeply. We were counting on him to lead our cause.”

Foster Freiss, the Wyoming billionaire who financed the Santorum Super Pac, has publicly said he will now help Mitt Romney.

Meanwhile, evangelical leaders are skeptical of any of their brethren who are now pledging to Romney. “They are trotting out the same old bought and paid for names, Richard Land and Jay Sekulow, and acting like they are new.” A Gingrich supporter who is quite vocal about his disappointment with the Santorum campaign suspects that evangelical leaders who supported Santorum, did so in return for donations to their nonprofit organizations. “They will now try to repeat the same thing with Romney and are already in the news laying the foundation for their appeal. It is appalling.”

But the rank and file evangelicals are not for sale and many seeking an end to the corruption in Washington see Ron Paul, a born again Christian, as their best voice of protest and the best way to force
    Romney to deal with them.

Steve Scheffler, president of the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition and a GOP national committeeman, is dumbfounded that the Romney’s campaign had so far made no effort to reach out to evangelicals.

“The presidential race is likely to be truly competitive,” Mr. Scheffler said, “in about a dozen states, including Iowa, and the Republicans will need to motivate people to volunteer at calling centers and put up signs. I don’t think there’s much room for error.”

Meanwhile, the Ron Paul people continue to fill the vacuum. In Iowa they are helping Scheffler and other Santorum people get re-elected to their positions. They can afford to be generous, they have everything else.

Says Brian Jacobs, a former consultant to Billy Graham and to evangelical leaders such as Kenneth Copeland, “Ron Paul is a born again Christian who is untainted by this corruption that has engulfed Washington. It should be no big surprise that evangelicals are discovering him.”

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Saw a poll showing Obama's support among evangelicals picked up when Frothy dropped out too...(?) they must reeeeeeally hate mormons...

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rick Santorum Loses Texas Battle to Ron Paul and Quits .. by Jote Thompson

by Fred Brownbill on APRIL 12, 2012 in CONSTITUTION LEGAL WATCH

Like it or not, Congressman Ron Paul has now risen to second place in the Republican primaries. With money and organization, Paul is preparing for the presidency.
    Last week it was being reported on the Internet that Rick Santorum was attempting to overtake the Texas republican rules committee in order to change Texas delegates from being distributed proportionately, to being a winner take all primary. Ron Paul’s fan pages were lit up with Paulites determined to stop Santorum, who according to polls was leading against Ron Paul in the congressman’s home state. Tonight, according to Santorum staff member Hogan Gidley, appearing with Chris Matthews, CNBC, it was Santorum’s defeat in Texas Monday which was the final straw for the former Senator. Paul had won!
    Throughout this primary season, Ron Paul’s campaign was determined to eliminate all opposition to Romney, leaving Ron Paul as the lone candidate. With the campaign of Newt Gingrich on hold and bleeding debt, congressman Paul has now achieved his goal. Ron Paul is clearly in second place but the Lake Jackson team is wasting no time attempting to convince Rick Santorum’s delegates and supporters to come on over to Paul. The unexpected news of Santorum’s departure and Romney’s struggle to acquire enough delegates to win, is tonight re-energizing Paul’s masses. Santorum in his departure speech refused to endorse Romney but a planned meeting this week between the two adversaries could change this if Romney low on cash could afford to (for a lack of a better word), purchase Santorum’s support.

It was only yesterday that I had finally figured out Paul’s strategy as he inches his way to the Presidency. After all, according to the main stream media including republican talk radio, Ron Paul is nearly out of the race. They don’t even mention his name fearful he may re-emerge triumphant. I’ve been following Ron Paul for a long time and his campaign had me puzzled for the last two months. That was until now when Paul’s campaign began an advertising blitz in his home state of Texas designed to deny Mitt Romney the Republican nomination.New Ron Paul 2012 Ad: Vote Texas Paul, I often thought had been working backwards, a strategy I often use when paying my bills.

This is how it works! With the media doing a postmortem on Paul’s campaign, it would allow the candidate to work behind the scene to create a late term energy source. Paul would concentrate on Texas and California openly out of the watchful eye of the media which in turn would allow his campaign time to run and win large slates of delegates in mostly western states. He has done exactly that. Ron Paul will go to the Republican National Convention with the second largest slate of the most dedicated delegates. All candidates need a delegate win in at least five states to be credible enough to be nominated at the convention. This leaves out Newt Gingrich. As of right now Ron Paul will have the most delegates in Iowa, Maine, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Alaska and will be nominated. If Romney doesn’t reach that elusive 1,144 delegate count on the first ballot, all hell will break loose. Paul’s had so many thousands of people signing up to be delegates, the likelihood is several of Romney’s delegates are Paul supporters.

With Ron Paul in second place in the republican nominating process, Paul and his droves of highly enthusiastic supporters have helped crush the hopes of nearly a dozen candidates, including Santorum, Cain, Gingrich, Bachmann and Paul’s governor Rick Perry. Nothing like slapping down your own governor. Paul enthusiast have also received other good news tonight. In St, Charles Missouri, the largest caucus in the state has been won by Paul in a special election. The newly elected caucus chair, Brent Stafford, a Paul supporter was previously arrested for attempting to follow the rules of the state committee.Paul’s team with obvious help from Santorum’s supporters won a clean sweep. This One Counts: St. Charles County Chooses Ron Paul at Second Caucus
    FOX news reporter Ben Swann is reporting that previously uncounted votes in Iowa now give Ron Paul the victory denied him in January. Paul’s supporters jubilant over Santorum’s exodus has put up a website, In It to Win It 2012.com to raise an immediate 2 million dollars, adding to the 35 million Paul has already received in small donations.

Meanwhile, Ron Paul has been drawing the largest crowds of the presidential campaign. We are talking crowds of 3,000 up to 10,000. Every place he speaks and the numbers are growing. Video – Where is Ron Paul? The media who won’t cover these crowds does occasionally try to explain them away as a fluke but these people aren’t going to be explained away. They are the revolution and if I were you, I would take them very seriously. Take me seriously too!

To the Ron Paul supporters I say, you’ve achieved your goal and will now go head to head with Mitt Romney, the one candidate the Tea Party warned us about. Pick your heads up, lick your media wounds, continue to expose the fraud in the republican party and fight on for you now have what you only dreamed of before.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Saw a poll showing Obama's support among evangelicals picked up when Frothy dropped out too...(?) they must reeeeeeally hate mormons...
    Ron Paul Beats Obama 44 to 43 in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll 04-12-2012
    Submitted by stu2002 on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 11:27

President Obama and Mitt Romney are tied in a national head-to-head match-up, according to the latest survey from conservative polling outlet Rasmussen.

Each pulled 45 percent, while Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) edged Obama 44 to 43 in the daily tracking poll.
    Obama would beat Romney, but it wouldn't matter... they are the same candidate.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Romney people trying to steal the Colorado state convention today by copying the slate cards put forth by Santorum/Paul campaigns but changing the names:

Romney's campaign is full of pieces of shit.
    Last edited by Dr. Love; 04-14-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Looks like despite the shennanigans the final tally for the colorado delegation is this:

Romney - 5/21
    Santorum - 6/21
    Paul - 10/21

Not bad for someone with just 11.8% of the popular vote!

edit: Maybe? It seems like they are doing more stuff today. That's the CD tally from yesterday so it looks like as long as they don't screw it up things may go well!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So yesterday RP took 10/21 of the Congressional District delegates slotted for the national convention. Today they are selecting another 12 at-large state delegates, and there are 3 RNC (probably Romney).

So that means right now it's:

Paul - 10
    Romney - 8 (I'm guessing he has the 3 RNC delegates)
    Santorum - 6
    Unallocated - 12 (those will be allocated today)

Contrast that with what CNN had projected for the candidates based on the straw poll:

Santorum - 17
    Romney - 13
    Gingrich - 2
    Paul - 1

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, Romney won 8 of the 12 state-wide delegates today. So the final delegate count will likely be:

MR - 16
    RP - 14
    RS - 6

So, we didn't win the plurality... but we got 13 more delegates than were expected! Unfortunately Romney got +3 as well.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Unity with Frothy Santorum? How the fuck does Ron Paul think he's going to get Democrats to vote for him by teaming up with that piece of fecal matter (mixed with lube)?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Unity with Frothy Santorum? How the fuck does Ron Paul think he's going to get Democrats to vote for him by teaming up with that piece of fecal matter (mixed with lube)?
    Not with Santorum, with Santorum supporters. Who are typically either actually anti-Romney people, or evangelicals, who are starting to look at RP's faith. Doesn't resonate with me, but I don't see why we (Ron Paul supporters) should exclude anyone just because they bought what that turdmuncher was selling.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

mirror mirror...

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Reports are swirling around that Ron Paul wound up with more delegates than Romney now ... I'm skeptical until the official tally is released. But people are coming online after coming back from the colorado state convention saying that Ron Paul won 19, Rick Santorum won 2 and Mitt Romney won 15.

If that's true, then Colorado is the first state that Ron Paul has won in the campaign (hopefully the first of many!)
    Last edited by Dr. Love; 04-15-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, and the Ron Paul people took over the colorado state GOP chairman position, the rules committee and the credentials committee for the state!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

RP also won 9 of the national delegates from Minnesota today! That puts Paul at 10 for Minnesota so far, Rick Santorum 2. They'll be doing more district conventions next week, but he's already +1 for the state so far.
    Last edited by Dr. Love; 04-15-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Thread Information