Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

...or "drug czar"
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
      Yeah, it's actually sad that the reason Ron Paul will not be the nominee, let alone the President, is because of the things he's actually on the correct side of (ending PNAC wars, the war on drugs, and overhauling/abolishing the "Federal" reserve)
      If he wasn't for zero regulations.........hell, I could even support him.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Headly1984
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2011

Obama's COS resigned due to infighting and turmoil in his cabinet ...

O may have the media in his pocket but ..

The large % of African Americans that voted for him last election may not come out to support him due to lack of fulfilling campaign promises and high unemployment(also many were not regular voters and the urgency to elect the 1st black president isn't there this time) .. the educated independents and the youth vote that got behind BO last election are leaning Paul

Many blacks, when they hear Paul criticize drug laws as racist, as he cites the disproportionate # of blacks serving time for drug arrests and convictions- even though arrests for AA and whites are about = %,... of those serving time - the black% is much greater .. Obama is not seeking to reform drug laws and address those concerns as Paul is ..

seems Paul may be a spoiler and split the vote ..

Also keep in mind - Romney may be Mormon and believe in Jesus - Christians don't necessarily accept the claim of Mormons as Christian due to the Mormon sect being the only sect to follow Jesus and not accept the nicene creed - I am not a religious nut - but to those that follow politics and the trend of voter demographics have pointed that out as to why romney is only garnering 25-30% of the right vote - which means 70-75% do not support him

Politics is math - If Romney gains 25-30% of the vote and O gets 30-35% - Paul could pull an upset with 35-40%

But .. the popular vote only means so much - the electoral college has it's say in the matter too .. 2012 will be an interesting election fo' sho'

Originally posted by Unchainme
        The GOP is the epitome of fucked right now FORD..

there's no way any of these clowns beat obama. none.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

No, the only 2 things a Ron Paul third party run would accomplish is guaranteeing a BHO re-election and ruining any chance his wack job son has with the GOP

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I disagree...

Circle gets a square...

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Paul could only be a spoiler if he runs as an Independent.......

He refused last time to leave the GOP and I see no reason for him not to do the same this time.

The GOP don't really like him and I doubt he'll get the nomination.

So he's out in my book.

I will say this......it looks like the Repukes don't have any candidate that the party can rally around. So who knows who'll get the nod.

Mitt has ran and lost before........Repukes aren't keen on Newt.

The rest are right wing nut jobs with Paul being the most rational of them........Huntsman is a dead man walking!

4 more years for Obama!
              Last edited by kwame k; 01-10-2012, 08:24 PM.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Good riddance to Bill "Shittibank" Daley. Fuck him and his entire family. They should have been kicked out of the Democratic party after that display of fascism at the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.

If Obama had a brain in his head and a nut in his sack, he'd never appoint ANYBODY from Chicago, or from the DLC to his administration again. And if he wants his base back, he really needs to appoint somebody from the Dean/Feingold/Grayson wing of the party. Or as they are otherwise known, ACTUAL Democrats.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  I disagree...

Circle gets a square...
                  If you want Ron Paul to run on a Libertarian/Randtard/whatever ticket, then you better be lobbying your congressional teabaggers to overturn Shittizens United. Because you gotta get corporate money out of politics before anybody else has a chance.

Otherwise, I'd probably be backing Rocky Anderson this time around.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Buddy Roehmer has a better chance than Ron / Rand Paul......

ELBOW is just stirring shit
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Pink Spider
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Maybe you guys missed this.

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                      CBS poll: Ron Paul, Mitt Romney tied with President Obama

A new CBS poll finds Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney are tied with President Obama.

According to the latest national poll, Mr. Romney leads Mr. Obama by two percentage points, 47 percent to 45 percent. Mr. Paul trails Mr. Obama by one percentage point, 45 percent to 46 percent.

Among the rest of the Republican field, Mr. Obama leads former Sen. Rick Santorum 47 percent to 43 percent; he leads Texas Governor Rick Perry 49 percent to 42 percent; he leads former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman 48 percent to 41 percent; and he leads former Newt Gingrich 49 percent to 41 percent.

The poll comes as recent polls out of New Hampshire and South Carolina how Mr. Romney leading the Republican presidential field. The Massachusetts Republican also leads in Florida, which holds its primary at the end of the month. Meanwhile, Mr. Paul has faced a surge in support since taking third place in Tuesday’s Iowa caucus. The Texas Republican announced earlier this week that his campaign has raised upwards of $10 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, placing him just behind Mr. Romney’s campaign.

The poll is the latest indication that Mr. Obama will face a tough bid for re-election. The incumbent Democrat has struggled to lower the nation’s rate of unemployment, a key issue for voters in the upcoming race.

The CBS News poll was conducted Jan. 4 to 8, surveying 1,413 adults, for a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points. The poll includes a subsample of 1.247 registered voters.
                      Paul is in a virtual tie with Romney and Obama. Can't win? He's done this well while being ignored or smeared by the mainstream media. The more they ignore him at this point, the more support he gets.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                        Maybe you guys missed this.

Paul is in a virtual tie with Romney and Obama. Can't win? He's done this well while being ignored or smeared by the mainstream media. The more they ignore him at this point, the more support he gets.
                        Yeah but it's still way too early for those numbers to mean anything........

Comment

• Pink Spider
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Yeah but it's still way too early for those numbers to mean anything........
                          Quite true. Paul will be in the lead in a few months.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Paul's a pipe dream.........was last time, is this time!

Comment

• lesfunk
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm surprised that So called "progressives", especially here, aren't giving Paul more support. I mean, President Obama has certainly proved himself to be an "establishment" politician; much like Mittens.
                              Paul, while far from perfect, is the only candidate who is even remotely anti establishment and therefore more progressive. He's the only one who will even consider shaking things up.
                              I'm noticing that the liberals seem to be just as partisan as conservatives. This tells me that both Dem and GOP supporters are pretty much supporting the status quo.
                              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Nope, I'm not partisan at all. I vote Demo, Repuke, or Indy if I feel the person is right for the job.

Paul's biggest turn off for me is his belief that ending regulations will balance itself out in the marketplace. I disagree and looking back in history tells me I'm right.

The Great Depression caused in great part because of lax regulation..........

The Great Recession caused in great part because of lax regulations........

See a pattern there?

Comment

Working...