Dude electrocutes himself while talking about amp safety.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

First guy I ever got an autograph from.

I look at people who are stupid enough to do shit like hanging around grizzlies like the one dude who convinced his girlfriend to go with him, and they both became dinner.

Crocodile Hunter died accidentally.....but for years I said the fucker deserves to get eaten by a croc, or bitten by one of those fucking puff adders he would grab by the tail and say "BOY IS HE PISSED!".

I mean, that shit is just asking for it. Grizzly dude deserved what he got. Fuck that motherfucker. I can understand wanting the adrenaline rush, but there is a difference between being an adrenaline junkie and having a death wish.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      First guy I ever got an autograph from.

I look at people who are stupid enough to do shit like hanging around grizzlies like the one dude who convinced his girlfriend to go with him, and they both became dinner.

Crocodile Hunter died accidentally.....but for years I said the fucker deserves to get eaten by a croc, or bitten by one of those fucking puff adders he would grab by the tail and say "BOY IS HE PISSED!".

I mean, that shit is just asking for it. Grizzly dude deserved what he got. Fuck that motherfucker. I can understand wanting the adrenaline rush, but there is a difference between being an adrenaline junkie and having a death wish.
      Evel's Uncle owned a little store in the town where my grandmother lived. It was of course called Kneval's. We went in one day to buy candy and the man himself was there visiting his uncle. It was like meeting God. LOL!

You mean that stupid dude that lived with the bears in Alaska? The local native people tried to convince him what he was doing was wrong. I mean humans are humans and bears are bears. Probably what set those bears off was they were having sex and the sounds and smells probably got them all riled up.

We had a lot of bear attacks last year along the continental divide. Typically if you just make a lot of noise while hiking they will take off. You will never see them. Seems like the new bear spray stuff works. The people that try to out run a bear are toast. You can't outrun them. Playing dead may save you but then it may not. Giving the bear a good dose of hot pepper pain in the face seems to work pretty good. Probably better than a gun which like I said, might just make it mad.

I was hoping an Alaskan bear would chew on and maul Sarah Palin while she was playing Mrs. Macho gun nut on her reality show. Too bad it never happened.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        I leave the hi-risk stuff to thrill junkies and stupid people. I figure I have a better chance of living to 100 that way.
        That chance is still less than 1 in 4000 but hopefully will improve.

Comment

• crowhue
          Full On Cocktard
          • Feb 2012

Pure genius
          Looking for a good guitar shop in Peterborough? Try us for great prices and service.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Nothing like stupidity captured on video...particularly when it is caught in the act of preaching safety or awareness.

Incredible...
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express

This is one man who amazingly didn't die in one of his stunts and died an old man in bed. Some people just want to risk their lives to be legends I guess.
              He was only 69 and died in bed because he drank himself to death. I know a guy who is a stuntman and he said Evil was a real piece of work. Said he was always drunk belligerent and threatening to sue him constantly because he uses a Harley to jump with and has broken some of Evil's records.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...