X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qikgts
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Fng...

Allright, so with the excitement of the upcoming new release and my desire to see the 3/4 CVH line up boiling over each and every minute, I felt it was prudent to finally register. I've been lurking for quite some time so it seemed right to pull the trigger! Especially with all the polite asking going on... lol

I've been a fan since the 80's and wore out the first VH album, yes album, I got before I knew how to drive. That album was Diver Down. I swear listening to it over and over led to my love of music as a whole and it also led me to buy some better 2 channel stereo gear!

I have vivd memories of being places I had no business being and doing things I had no business doing all to the soundtrack of The Mighty Van Halen! Without Dave teaching me about life through the words and Ed leaving me wanting more of the Brown Sound I doubt I'd be the same person I am today...

Dave rocks, VH rocks and so does the Roth Army!

-Steve
    You're gonna hear the angels sing...
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi qikgts! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by qikgts
      Allright, so with the excitement of the upcoming new release and my desire to see the 3/4 CVH line up boiling over each and every minute, I felt it was prudent to finally register. I've been lurking for quite some time so it seemed right to pull the trigger! Especially with all the polite asking going on... lol
      -Steve
      Welcome, Steve! Enjoy the ride... this place during a tour is A BLAST!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Welcome! The fridge is in the back. Grab a beer, loosen your belt and share your thoughts.
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• qikgts
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Welcome! The fridge is in the back. Grab a beer, loosen your belt and share your thoughts.
          I'll find it... One quick question, do I need to keep my pants on????

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Clothing optional, but keep at least one hand on the keyboard at all times!
              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Ask Dan. He's pretty much the site's leading authority on the whole "pants on/off" thing.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Welcome To The Roth Army.Pants Off.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• qikgts
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    Clothing optional, but keep at least one hand on the keyboard at all times!
                    FINE. If I have to... .. .

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dan
                      How Rude!
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• qikgts
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Dan
                        I was gonna say that. I didn't think it was right with so few posts though. Ya know, a new guy using cool site stuff and he hasn't even been registered for an hour yet... lol

Comment

Working...