The following errors occurred with your submission....(Old Double Post Problem)...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

The following errors occurred with your submission....(Old Double Post Problem)...

Ok so we have got most of the kinks ironed out of the board here....after what...a year or something?

But I still run into this occasionally.

I just posted a moment ago, and got this error message:

The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.
    Before I knew what was going on, I would wait 19 seconds and post.....not realizing the board had lied and there was no error....my first post was there already, so if I posted again, well duh, double post.

SO.....I am just wondering why the hell I still run into this. I am wise to this board and it's attempts to fool me into double-posting, but I get this error at least once a day....and it is completely random.

Could someone investigate this? It is only a minor irritant to me, but then I want the Roth Army Forum software to run like a well-oiled muh-sheen.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Happened again just 2 minutes ago on this post:

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

hr, i have a feeling this could be related to your connection speed. i remember it used to happen to me a bit when i had the dialup. just sayin'. cheers mate.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Interesting. Entirely possible. Like I said, no big deal. Just wondering if anyone knew why it happened and if it could be fixed.

Yeah...if I could get broadband, it would probably go away, lol.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
          hr, i have a feeling this could be related to your connection speed.
          Most likely scenario. That, or too much beer seeping into the keyboard over the years!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

I think it's the bypass valve...
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

I think it is due to the fact I have not smoked any pot in 2 months. Can't do so until AFTER I get hired and pee in a cup. Then it will be time to break out the bong, lol.
              Got friends who occasionally turn me on to some, and it is just accumulating in my stash....waiting for the day.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Man, you're gonna cop a wicked buzz when you finally CAN smoke again...

Honestly, for all the times I smoked weed, I never had as much fun as the second time I smoked weed...which was the first time I got high (the first time I smoked weed, nothing happened).

Man, I got tore the fuck UP that second time.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...