X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Van Halen Tour Dates Today !!

What part of the country do you think VH will open their tour ??
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

East, bro...always East, right? My question is....when will the first show actually be? March?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

If I was a betting man Ragu, I'd bet on the Southeast again...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
        My question is....when will the first show actually be? March?
        hopefully not until it's warmer. gettin' stuck on I90 or the 403 in a blizzard doesn't sound appealing.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

This will be a massive tour I think - something along the lines of the Hide Your Sheep tour or 1984.

It will be interesting where they start.

My guess is there will be a first leg of North America. Then they will do Europe and South America. Then they will do another round of shows in North America and then close off the tour with stops in Australia and Japan.

I say they will be on the road (with breaks in between) for a few years.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Eh, kinda disagree Vincenzo....

Doubt they'll hit South America... Europe/Australia/Japan, yes, eventually, but not South America....

And the overall length probably won't be as long as you're speculating....

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

maybe start in Australia, then come back to the States?

i wonder if these dates will show up at 3 am like the video did or if there will be a press conference tomorrow. i've seen mention of a PC rumor.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

LOL, probably... Meaning release them at like midnight West Coast time....

They most definitely start in the States, would be shocked if it were anywhere else...

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Eh, kinda disagree Vincenzo....

Doubt they'll hit South America... Europe/Australia/Japan, yes, eventually, but not South America....

And the overall length probably won't be as long as you're speculating....
                  Maybe I'm being overly optimistic. Lol

But I say South America specifically because there are still lots of VH fans over there that want to see the band again. It's possible they may head down there.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i figured some dates would have been leaked by now. Pollstar and Live Nation don't show anything yet. part of why i think the tour will kick off somewhere other than the states.
                    Last edited by twonabomber; 01-02-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm hoping they stick to what they've done the last 2 times out and go with North Carolina or somewhere in the SouthEast... If it's the Carolinas I made do a road trip, flying just turns me off now.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

A ton of bands start their tour's overseas and then hit North America........

Gives them a chance to work out the kinks and hit the States firing on all cylinders!

On personal level I want them to start here but........it would make sense to start overseas first. Plus, VH in the summertime is an unbeatable combination!

Fuck it, start anywhere......I'm just glad they're touring!
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I'm hoping they stick to what they've done the last 2 times out and go with North Carolina or somewhere in the SouthEast... If it's the Carolinas I made do a road trip, flying just turns me off now.
                          Every since 9/11 flying is a pain in the ass..........
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2006

Should be a great year and tour
                            “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The world has changed a lot since they last did a world tour... Brazil and Argentina are some pretty big markets now. Europe, Australia, & Japan are way over-due.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...