• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    How Hot Is The DDE Rep?
    She's gorgeous !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
      For the gearheads: Interesting that the gray pic is textured, while the red one isn't....

What sorts of songs would EVH want a textured pic for?
      They're just easier to hold on to... I got a pick from Wolf's tech before the first show, that one has his autograph on it. I also got to see Wolf's bumblebee striped bass up close, very cool.

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      How Hot Is The DDE Rep?
      I'm of the opinion that the DDE rep is the photographer girl. She took a pic of me with my 2002 'Ole #1' shirt at the first show. Cool girl.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        The textured picks are easier to hold on to, much like the star picks I use and highly recommend...
        Pretty much what I figured, didn't know whether it would be easier to play fast with a textured pick or not....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
          I'm of the opinion that the DDE rep is the photographer girl. She took a pic of me with my 2002 'Ole #1' shirt at the first show. Cool girl.
          No, I know which one you're talking about, that's not her....

Comment

Post a pic...

Comment

Post a pic...
              Stalker.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

No, I know which one you're talking about, that's not her....
                Ahh.. the mystery continues..
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Post a pic...
                  I would, but I can't....

Comment

For the gearheads: Interesting that the gray pic is textured, while the red one isn't....

What sorts of songs would EVH want a textured pic for?

Double Guitar. You can feel the texture and know which guitar that pick is for: Whether you park it in your mouth for a second or just feel it on your skin...you know...for example "That is the one for the 12 String....ect. Just body mnemonics so you can get the right pick on the fly. Least to answer your original question..."What would Ed" and for me this is how I use textured picks.

I do so so so much like that Dave uses an EVH strap on his guitar while doing "Ice Cream Man". The Band is Tight.

Roth On!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-05-2012, 05:45 PM. Reason: I smell a fart....oh Elbow is nearby.
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Shaddup and stop editing your posts after the fact, douchebag...

Nobody cares what you think...

Comment

I care deeply.

Oh dear.

Comment

Good for you...

Go have sex with the freak...

Comment

BTW..

You can care by buying the album on vinyl and CD as I did (multiple copies) and by purchasing the outrageously high priced concert tickets, as I also did, multiple times...

Fuck a thank you thread...

Comment

BTW..

You can care by buying the album on vinyl and CD as I did (multiple copies) and by purchasing the outrageously high priced concert tickets, as I also did, multiple times....
                              Wow, you must be so proud of yourself.

Don't hurt your back trying to suck your own cock, douchejuice!
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

I got the answer on these picks....

EVH uses the gray ones on stage, he just gives the red ones away.....

Comment

Working...
                                X