Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    there is bound to be some tweets from the show at the very least

@eddietrunk Dave is spending too much time smiling. Could have fit in three more songs

@eddietrunk Why is Dave doing his sword dance during a 45 minute set? Could have fit in three more songs

I remember hearing Trunk on the O&A show and comedian/actor Jay Mohr fucking killed Trunk over the Hagar love he was spewing in his new book. Then WWE wrestler Chris Jericho came into the studio and Trunk was looking for some Fagar support by asking Jericho 'Dave or Sammy' and Jericho scoffed and said 'Diamond Dave... I've always wanted to be the David Lee Roth of pro-wrestling' and if you saw him make his WWE return on Monday Night Raw a few days ago, that's exactly what he did (with a little bit of Paul Stanley thrown in for good measure).

Last edited by Mr Walker; 01-04-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• mohican
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
      It's just common courtesy, dude. I'm on flights at least twice a month because of my job, and since I usually travel alone, I'll often volunteer to swap my seat in order to accommodate a couple, or family who are not seated together.

Sorry man, but Al Roker was being a dick - the fact that he was apparently pretending to ignore what was going on around him while playing with his phone shows he couldn't even face Alex and his future ex-wife - kind of cowardly if you ask me.
      I normally would move too but my point was if someone starts off by complaining and throwing their weight around like these WAGs (wives and girlfriends of ...) do, then no, they don't get what they want. This tour can't be fun for Alex if she is so clingy. Hope her ass stays home.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I couln't remember the proper word.. so, I was googl'n around the net trying to remember then it dawned on me, ahh...! "Webcam"..well I couldn't see any liks to the Cafe Wha' having one as mentioned by someone earlier in this thread.
        I like webcams during events I can't get to, the quality is not great so pirating usable vid wouldn't be a issue for the band (usually without audio), but watching VH inside the bar during this thursday gig would be the shizzznit!

Mutha On Bitches!
        The online stream really doesn't matter, 'cause even if it were enabled Thursday night, the server would crash within minutes.... Guaranteed....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          Hiding in plain site... a brilliant move if you think about it.
          I think it's amazing no one from the Roxy's staff spilled the beans on Facebook or Twitter, too...it'd be like the Ren & Stimpy episode with the "History Eraser" button - "Will he be able to resist the urge to push the button - the JOLLY, CANDY-LIKE button that EVEN NOW BECKONS HIM...?"

"No, I can't!!!!!"

Amazing I tell ya...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            I think it's amazing no one from the Roxy's staff spilled the beans on Facebook or Twitter, too...it'd be like the Ren & Stimpy episode with the "History Eraser" button - "Will he be able to resist the urge to push the button - the JOLLY, CANDY-LIKE button that EVEN NOW BECKONS HIM...?"

"No, I can't!!!!!"

Amazing I tell ya...
            VH probably said if you guys don't spill the beans we will pay you a lot of money. People are like monkeys. With the right bananas you can make them do anything.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              VH probably said if you guys don't spill the beans we will pay you a lot of money. People are like monkeys. With the right bananas you can make them do anything.

Maybe they were just chill and said 'hey can you keep this quiet' and the staff was cool enough to say 'sure'.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You know I kinda wonder if Dave now OWNS Cafe Wha? It would make sense, he's got such an affinity to it and I think Uncle Manny is gone now.... or is he?

Oh dear.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Money's always a powerful incentive... so's not having any from getting fired for blabbing a "company secret"...

Reminds me of a manager threatening "Draconian Consequences" if his directive wasn't followed...but in that case he got laughed out of the meeting and told to f*** off... I can see keeping that secret something someone would actually WANT to do, though...who'd want to spoil their chance at getting a few weeks of observing private VH rehearsals?
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Fucking pumped to announce that our own longtime drunk oldtimer, WARF, will be attending the Van Halen show tomorrow night at the Cafe Wha? !!

Once again, our DDE rep came through in the clutch.... I'm gonna buy that person some serious drinks on the tour.....

Have a great fucking time WARF, and I don't need to say this, but we'll be waiting for a full report !!!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Fucking pumped to announce that our own longtime drunk oldtimer, WARF, will be attending the Van Halen show tomorrow night at the Cafe Wha? !!

Once again, our DDE rep came through in the clutch.... I'm gonna buy that person some serious drinks on the tour.....

Have a great fucking time WARF, and I don't need to say this, but we'll be waiting for a full report !!!
                      FUCKING AWESOME!

Couldn't nab a better rep. for the Army Va.

WARF, have fun, get drunk for all of us back here!
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

That's just ACES!! Have a great time, WARF!! You lucky bastard!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn, WARF sure picked the right week to make his annual appearance at the Roth Army!

Congrats, bro!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme
                            FUCKING AWESOME!

Couldn't nab a better rep. for the Army Va.

WARF, have fun, get drunk for all of us back here!
                            NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!

He's representing the Army tomorrow night....

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Representing the Army as sober? You've got to be kidding.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!

He's representing the Army tomorrow night....
                                I'm just kidding Va. .
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...