So who will be the next Repuke to drop out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I'd guess Huntsman, presuming all the candidates go onto New Hampshire and nobody drops out in the next week.

Perry and Bachmann end up splitting the evangelical base. Perry might try to limp along to South Carolina and Florida, to see if his fortunes turn south of the Mason-Dixon line. I doubt Bachmann will get that far. I'd be surprised if she even has much of campaign staff left by the time the New Hampshire results are in.

Huntsman is probably saying, "What the fuck? When is it gonna be my turn to be Frontrunner Du Jour?" He just never took off. Odd, because, 2nd to Mittens, he was probably the most acceptable to moderate conservatives, indies and purple dems. Although the primaries are all about playing to and energizing the base, so it's no big shock the wingnut extremes of the field sucked up all the oxygen.

Santorum better start cracking some cash-filled pinatas quickly if he's gonna be competitive beyond Iowa.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

wow..santorum?

Obama has my vote if he ends up winning the nom. hope that's not the case.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Huntsman does seem to be putting all his eggs in the New Hampshire basket, so if he tanks there, he might well drop out. He's certainly not going to get anything in South Carolina. The reason Batshit will be first to go - aside from tonight's results - is that she's out of money, and she lost two key members of her campaign recently. Seems unlikely she could replace either after these results. Chimp 2.0 Perry at least has plenty of money to keep going, even though he doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning. Especially if the fundagelicals are flocking over to Google boy.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, it's official: pRick "Chimpy 2.0" Perry is out.

Oddly enough nobody voted for him in this poll either.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
            Can I rant on this?

fuck iowa, fuck new hampshire.

why should these two asshole states pick the president? Make it a national primary and open it up.
            Agreed. All primaries should be held on †he same day to avoid the snowball effect.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

You guys should be happy. I think Bachman will bow out today. And she should.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently she's doing so right now...... and giving one of her most mentally unbalanced rants ever. Hopefully nobody ever puts this crazy bitch in front of a camera again after today.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                  Apparently she's doing so right now...... and giving one of her most mentally unbalanced rants ever. Hopefully nobody ever puts this crazy bitch in front of a camera again after today.
                  Not a big surpise really.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And now that Marcus knows he'll never be First Lady, he's gonna dump her ass for that leather man who came to their clinic to be "cured"
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

It's going to real fun to watch this. Right now I am cool with Romney and Santorum but if I had to vote today I would vote for Gingritch. I just think he represents Regan's values more than the other two. I do like Santorum though. Any of these guys is more than capable of doing what we need them to do. WIN.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister

. I do like Santorum though.

Not surprised.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Newt's probably counting on South Carolina. It's next door to his home state, and it's probably his best chance of getting on the board. He's not getting shit in New Hampshire. Neither is Fetus Boy.

My prediction for New Hampshire: Romney takes the Diebold precincts, Ron Paul takes the precincts that actually vote on real ballots. Unfortunately, there are more Diebolded precincts which means Mittens "wins" the state.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Newt's probably counting on South Carolina. It's next door to his home state, and it's probably his best chance of getting on the board. He's not getting shit in New Hampshire. Neither is Fetus Boy.

My prediction for New Hampshire: Romney takes the Diebold precincts, Ron Paul takes the precincts that actually vote on real ballots. Unfortunately, there are more Diebolded precincts which means Mittens "wins" the state.
                            I don't care for Paul much.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                              I don't care for Paul much.
                              Really?

I would have thought all the controversy about his old racist newsletters would have bumped him to the top of your list?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Really?

I would have thought all the controversy about his old racist newsletters would have bumped him to the top of your list?
                                lol.

He's been to squirmy about the whole independent thing. He he did that it would be VERY bad for the race.

Comment

Working...