So who will be the next Repuke to drop out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So who will be the next Repuke to drop out?

Yeah, I know I'm slightly jumping the gun on this, since the Iowa caucus is tonight, and the results may be a bit more obvious next week after New Hampshire, but god damn it, there hasn't been a single thread in the Front Line in 2012 yet, so somebody had to do it.....

I say either Batshit or Santorum is gone before South Carolina. Possibly both. Though the mediawhores are trying like Hell to keep Man On Dog alive, probably because they know a contest between the Serial Adulterer and the Polygamist Dog Abusing Predatory Capitalist would be dull as dishwater, and they already lost the Pizza Man.

So who's next to fold?
    a:7:{i:6737;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6737;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:37:"Michelle Bachmann (R - Batshit Crazy)";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:2:"32";i:1;s:5:"24030";i:2;s:4:"6584";i:3;s:4:"8719";i:4;s:5:"24806";i:5;s:3:"124";i:6;s:2:"31";i:7;s:3:"175";}}i:6738;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6738;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:22:"Mitt Romney (R- Kolob)";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:6739;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6739;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:26:"Newt Gingrich (R - Muppet)";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:2:"14";}}i:6740;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6740;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:25:"pRick Perry (R - Dumbass)";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:2:"98";}}i:6741;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6741;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:30:"Rick Santorum (R - Man On Dog)";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:2:"61";i:1;s:5:"12680";}}i:6742;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6742;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:36:"Ron Paul (R- Ayn Rand Fantasy World)";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:6743;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:6743;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"59512";s:5:"title";s:45:"Jon Huntsman (R - Hey! Anybody remember me?))";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"4054";i:1;s:4:"5787";i:2;s:3:"181";i:3;s:5:"24706";}}}
    0%
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Keeyth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2004

I don't know, but I think as a campaign strategy, Obama should just run the Republican debates, verbatim.
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'd say Santorum... he seems to have re-emerged here in Iowa, but I don't think he's got a deep enough base anywhere to stay in it.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Batshit, Santorum, and Huntsman......will be the next three.

Ever showing their stupidity [Tea Baggers] a restaurant named a salad the Santorum Salad. Link

Here's the urban slang for a Santorum Salad.......
        A luke warm mixture of pubic hair and santorum.
        Link
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I'll say Huntsman.

I thought his "Iowa picks corn, New Hampshire picks presidents" remark was humorous, but the guy's blowing his whole wad on New Hampshire, and if he ends up not winning New Hampshire, he's as good as done.
          He's already showing signs of desperation by joining the rest of the dogpile and their Iran propaganda, so it's probably for the best that he calls it a day.

Most importantly, when he speaks, you get the feeling that he's made it through a few books in his life, and nothing alienates a Republican more than someone who knows how to read.

so he's out.....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think Twantmann basically gave a concessions speech the other day...

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Can I rant on this?

fuck iowa, fuck new hampshire.

why should these two asshole states pick the president? Make it a national primary and open it up.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Good point.... considering especially that New Hampshire was caught red-handed Diebolding the primaries in 2004 & 2008, and God knows the 2004 Iowa Democratic congress was thoroughly corrupted by the VilSuck DLC crew.

Even if the process were completely honest, there's no logical reason why the same two fucking states should get to make the call every time.

I've mentioned this before, but I think the entire process needs to be overhauled to a system where every state & territory holds their primary or caucus beginning the first week of April, the election/caucus is held on Saturday night, for maximum voter accessibility, and it's held over 6 weeks, with 10 states/territories a week, and it's rotated each election, so every state or territory gets their turn being among the "first". With both parties holding their conventions in late August or even September these days, there's no reason to have primaries the first fucking week of January.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                  I've mentioned this before, but I think the entire process needs to be overhauled to a system where every state & territory holds their primary or caucus beginning the first week of April, the election/caucus is held on Saturday night, for maximum voter accessibility, and it's held over 6 weeks, with 10 states/territories a week, and it's rotated each election, so every state or territory gets their turn being among the "first". With both parties holding their conventions in late August or even September these days, there's no reason to have primaries the first fucking week of January.
                  I like this.

See and another thing.

When has either of these states truly decided an election?

fucking Ohio did it several times and is called a "Bellweather", Florida too (through very shady means..but I digress).

These are the fucktards that pushed for Kerry to run for President in 04 instead of the much more competent Dean.

I wouldn't trust them to vote on a place to get a pizza let alone pick our next president.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Santorum's leading

QUEERS! the biggest problem in america right now!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                      Most importantly, when he speaks, you get the feeling that he's made it through a few books in his life, and nothing alienates a Republican more than someone who knows how to read.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Early returns seem to indicate a three way tie between the Mormon, the Randtard, and the Google boy, with each at 23%

Batshit is currently running 6th. Remember, she claimed Iowa as her "home" state. To paraphrase Ol' Blue Eyes, if she CAN'T make it there, she can't make it anywhere.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Just checked again.....still 3 way tie @ 23%!
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Looks like Paul is tanking.....just dropped 2% with 50% reporting in!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Still tied at 24% are the dog abuser and the dogfucker.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...