Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Thanks, Lou! Really means a lot coming from you!!

Canadians may recognize James (the dad) from "Just For Laughs". They were all a great bunch to work with. I'm going to miss them all. Everyone I know is moving now that the industry's been killed here. Looks like this will probably be the one and only season.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Looks like this will probably be the one and only season.
      Well thanks a whole hell of a lot You get me hooked on this show and now it's goin' bye-bye? That just sucks.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

You've still got 6 episodes coming, lol. I've got my fingers crossed for more, but who knows...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yup, no clip this week. I wish I had a say in the marketing...

This is such a bad move on their part. They're not thinking globally enough.

However, next weeks will be worth it....I get laid...
          Hey Now,Only I Can Get My Pants Off Around Here.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            Holy shit!! It's Dan!!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
              I'll go pants off with you next week...but I'm wearing 2 pairs of underwear and my bathing suit bottoms!!!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Okay, maybe not. They're having to do some damage control from the hip-hop video released yesterday.

They'll be doing another behind-the-scenes this week, and releasing a new trailer.

Sorry Dan, guess I'm pants on till the 27th.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Okay, maybe not. They're having to do some damage control from the hip-hop video released yesterday.

They'll be doing another behind-the-scenes this week, and releasing a new trailer.

Sorry Dan, guess I'm pants on till the 27th.
                  WTF??? No new Gunderson next Monday either??? Great...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm pulling my hair too. I think they're really fucking up delaying it like this. There will be a behind-the-scenes for you, and a new trailer. I think the trailer will include some of the shit the media's been saying about Glen.

A right wing conservative radio host is one of the targets of the video, along with the premier and Minister of Culture. It's hurting the industry's cause more than helping it....need to let things die down a little...

I have been told that my scene in the next episode is one of the funniest so far, if that helps at all.

Pants off, Dan!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

How Rude,How Dare They And Get A Big Hairy Dog Up Glen.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Lol, I'll pass that along to the powers that be. But for now, pants off....it's bed time for this bonzo...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

This is the rap video which incited so much controversy here that they had to hold back one week on releasing the next episode.

I have been assured that next Monday will be pants off!!!

Comment

• VimFuego
                            Groupie
                            • May 2012

Aha! Now I get the "check your penis" thing ref, from another thread, hahaaaaa.

You're really very good and mum and dad gunderson are easily my favourite characters, so far. Excellent!

Oh and break a leg! (or whatever actors say for good luck)
                            I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VimFuego
                              Aha! Now I get the "check your penis" thing ref, from another thread, hahaaaaa.

You're really very good and mum and dad gunderson are easily my favourite characters, so far. Excellent!

Oh and break a leg! (or whatever actors say for good luck)
                              Thank you very much! Yes, we say break a leg.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Well, I'm starting to think the producers are fucking idiots. They haven't uploaded episode 5 yet. I have no idea why not.

However, they've broken every damn "rule" there is when it comes to web series promotion. By now viewers have lost interest, and we're right back where we started.

They had the hype going with the hip hop video...should have released it next week. Fuck, I wish I had some control over this fucking train wreck!!!

Comment

Working...