X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KSTONER
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2011

KSTONER

Been a long time lurker but I figure this is as good a time as any to join the mighty Roth Army! That video was great (he's still got the dance moves!) and I can't wait for this tour.
    I caught em' on the last show back in 08 in Grand Rapids. Biggest fucking smile on my face.
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by KSTONER
    Been a long time lurker but I figure this is as good a time as any to join the mighty Roth Army! That video was great (he's still got the dance moves!) and I can't wait for this tour.
    I caught em' on the last show back in 08 in Grand Rapids. Biggest fucking smile on my face.
    Welcome, and cool about seeing the Grand Rapids show that was a good one!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Don't bogart!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...