X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifth element
    Commando
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
    Not much more but......I just keep saying it over and over and over and over!

At least judging by the 100 or so posts I have in here
    I know what you mean...
    noticed the other day that I seem to be posting more lately than i ever have before...lol

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
      Yes. WARF and I spent the entire show on either side of the band's official photographer, who was also taking video. I assume there were other official photo/video people in a few places throughout, just to get all angles.
      I tried to get her phone number... and she shot me down!!

She kept smiling at me....

I should of asked her if she want the WARFSICLE BAYBEE!!!!!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I was just SO stunned when he grabbed my hand. Then, I assumed he was just going to give it a quick squeeze and then let go, but he held on. I was giggling and looking over at James (from Links, who was right next to me) and then when I turned back to Dave, he was grinning at me while still holding my hand and sort of stroking the top of it with his thumb. Now, you have to realize that *many* years ago, when I was a teenager, I had a HUGE crush on him and sometimes liked to imagine just such a moment. So, if footage of that ever shows up, I expect that I'm going to look incredibly goofy. (I also don't photograph well -- the pic with my byline is the best one of me in 40 years http://preview.tinyurl.com/747qtbg)
        You had this look in your eyes, like you wanted to rip his clothes off and molest him on stage! hahaha priceless!!!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by WARF
          You had this look in your eyes, like you wanted to rip his clothes off and molest him on stage! hahaha priceless!!!
          I did not!!! I was too stunned for that!

Comment

• fifth element
            Commando
            • Nov 2010

lol...i would have....

wanted to, that is!!
            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I saw the SEXY BEDROOM EYES!!!! hahaha

I was just as stunned as you, my biggest regret was not getting a picture of it.

I put my phone away for JUMP, cuz I wanted to just rock out for awhile.... and I look over and DLR is holding your hand.

I hope a picture surfaces!!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by fifth element
                lol...i would have....

wanted to, that is!!
                LOL! Like I said, I was just too stunned -- I kept thinking "Is this really happening?" When I staked out my spot right in front of his mic, I hoped I'd get some interaction -- in the form of being sung to, etc. But when he took my hand, it was like your favorite TV character breaking through that 4th wall and involving the audience, if that makes sense. At that point, I wasn't thinking about jumping him -- more like "How is this happening?

I was also there, primarily, as a journalist, so I had to show some professionalism.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2010

I saw the SEXY BEDROOM EYES!!!! hahaha

I was just as stunned as you, my biggest regret was not getting a picture of it.

I put my phone away for JUMP, cuz I wanted to just rock out for awhile.... and I look over and DLR is holding your hand.

I hope a picture surfaces!!
                  It wasn't - I swear!
                  When I actually stopped staring at his hand on mine and looked up at him, he was looking right at me, so I looked right back at him. It was more "WTF?" than "Do me!"

Has he ever done that before at a show?

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

It took a few days to realize this, but me and BEM were the closest to seeing Van Halen perform ever.... in 38 years!!!

Nobody has ever been closer to the stage.... EVER.

Wow. It's just mind blowing.

I cannot thank staff enough for this opportunity...

I hope me and BEM did everyone proud!

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

Fuckin' A, WARF! You had us all living vicariously through you that night. You had a big responsibility, and you nailed it bigtime!!! You're a fuckin' star, man!

And you, GEM....you lucky chickadee, you What I woulda done to be you that night!!! I guess this is what it feels like to be jealous.

I am soooooo happy for both of you!
                      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by SparkieD
                        Fuckin' A, WARF! You had us all living vicariously through you that night. You had a big responsibility, and you nailed it bigtime!!! You're a fuckin' star, man!

And you, GEM....you lucky chickadee, you What I woulda done to be you that night!!! I guess this is what it feels like to be jealous.

I am soooooo happy for both of you!
                        Thank you! I wish you could've been there, too and I hope you get the chance one day soon, SparkieD! Every true fan deserves it.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Sparkie,

I am a little disapointed all the HOT BABES of the Roth Army have been tossin me their numbers left and right...

But I didn't get yours!!!!

Don't be shy, girl...... come to BIG DADDY WARF BABY!!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Jj the vag pounder... I see you lurking!!!

I need a wingman!!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

It took a few days to realize this, but me and BEM were the closest to seeing Van Halen perform ever.... in 38 years!!!

Nobody has ever been closer to the stage.... EVER.

Wow. It's just mind blowing.

I cannot thank staff enough for this opportunity...

I hope me and BEM did everyone proud!
                              Beyond proud!! when they started playing "She's the Woman", you named that friggin' tune in 3 notes!! I know Dave was impressed!! I sure as hell was too!
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                Beyond proud!! when they started playing "She's the Woman", you named that friggin' tune in 3 notes!! I know Dave was impressed!! I sure as hell was too!
                                I got every classic Van Halen song memorized verbatim... every demo... everything... Van Halen is my life...

And to be honest... I wasn't really rockin.... if I wasn't there as a reporter... I would have drinking shots left and right and rippin my shirt off.... WITH ROCK DEVIL HORNS BAYBEE!!!!

Comment

Working...