X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    The Asian guy was going nuts screaming new Van Halen.
    Yeah new...
    If the year was 1975 in gazzari's... hahaha
    He was pumped.... I gave him the glass of JACK DANIELS... I shared with David Lee Roth.
    The freak was chewing on the Ice Cubes tellin his friends.
    I just watched the footage on YouTube. That Asian dude was cracking me up. Dave cracked me up when he said the last time he was on a stage that low he had to have the car home by midnight.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

WARF, has it even begun to sink in yet, just knowing what you were a part of last night??? I mean, you weren't a spectator - you were a PART of what went down last night with the Mighty Van Halen! Hell, you were practically on stage with them! No, you WERE on stage - the pictures don't lie! Last night was a freakin' blast - just here on the site. I cannot begin to even imagine what it must have been like for you! I'm so blown away I can't even be jealous...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No Valerie Bertinelli last night.
        Also, I would like to thank GreenEyedMurder for the videos.

I wiill have pics up tommorow at some time... I am sending them to staff. I have videos too, but the sound is unbearable on my cell.
        Great pictures though.... and the video for Ice Cream Man where he is talking is pretty good.

GreenEyedMurder is sending me a copy of the New York Daily news... I apparently have a big picture of myself in there!!!
        I bet it was pretty damn loud in there. It looked like Ed was running his standard three cab setup (two dry cabs and one wet). Was Wolfie using a Fender bass head?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          You Really got Me and Runnin With The Devil is up now as well....

WARF is all over it! HA!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Some things never change.....just fucking killer.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

There was a guy from the Hollywood reporter in line asking me questions like name of the new single... he didn't know who Manny Roth was etc etc...

I wasn't being interviewed. These reporters didn't ask about reunion thoughts, experiences... they were very unsocial for the most part.

I talked with Jeff from VHND he was captivated by the whole experience... Everyone was just in a daze... atleast the fans from the internet.

There was no room to walk around, so I stayed in the front... and when it was all over within ten minutes they were literally kicking people out.

When I went out there was still no cameramen... no interviews... no reporters... just police blocking people from the street. People were outside listening and surrounded the building.
              Last edited by WARF; 01-06-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                Some things never change.....just fucking killer.
                We've been looking for you!
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  WARF, has it even begun to sink in yet, just knowing what you were a part of last night??? I mean, you weren't a spectator - you were a PART of what went down last night with the Mighty Van Halen! Hell, you were practically on stage with them! No, you WERE on stage - the pictures don't lie! Last night was a freakin' blast - just here on the site. I cannot begin to even imagine what it must have been like for you! I'm so blown away I can't even be jealous...
                  It was awesome, and a honor to be apart of Van Halen history! Dave went over to Alex and said, "Isn't this the best place we ever played?" EPIC!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    We've been looking for you!
                    It's an honor to be here. This is what we've all been waiting for!

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Wait just a fucking minute, I'm not getting paid for this shit ??

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Warf...who was Dave telling to " hold on there"..before they did SGMD??

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I don't remember every single detail Fair Warning...

I'm telling you it was unreal... People were just staring at the stage in shock... atleast the FANS... I got pics of me filming the place before it started... we were touching the Daves' Mic.... it was intense. I am getting the pics up tommorow.
                          Last edited by WARF; 01-06-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I don't remember every single detail Fair Warning...

I'm telling you it was unreal... People were just staring at the stage in shock... atleast the FANS... I got pics of me filming the place before it started... we were touching the Daves' Mic.... it was intense.
                            That photo of you touching Dave's mic...man, it gave me chills last night!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              That photo of you touching Dave's mic...man, it gave me chills last night!
                              Dude, I was drinking his JACK N' COKE!!! ASK GREENEYEDMURDER it was surreal.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

I definitely got the feeling the crowd was in shock and awe from the asian dude whipping his camera around...I get it was Wolfie after watching the entire Dave rap..just kinda wondered if there was a brief " hurry the fuck up Dave" vibe there...

Comment

Working...