Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Full Bug View Post
    HA! Awesome!
    Thanx for all the reviews VA, have you even slept yet?
    Oh yeah, I went to bed right after midnight....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

This one would make a good caption picture, its like WARF is looking up to the heavens saying 'I'm here with VH! There is a god!"

That is the ULTIMATE Roth Army picture !!
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
        That is the ULTIMATE Roth Army picture !!
        That should be on the front page..............

WARF...you 'ol PIMP!!!

SALUTE brother...............

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder View Post
          It seems to be the same. I'll have to fire up iTunes (while I write my articles) and listen, but I think it is.
          I am in the process of sending a video of almost the entire song to Va, but it's taking forever to upload it into the email (I'm also sending a bunch of pics, which are also taking a long time to upload). In the meantime, I made a *private* link on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4pJ8ZVxZus Please don't post this elsewhere or pass it around too much. Thanks!

Also, a bit of trivia: In the promo video for the tour (the one which shows the band in a new video, but plays clips of "1984" hits), the woman with the camera is Dana, their official photographer. I stood right next to her (directly in front of the stage) the entire time. Incredibly sweet, fun, great sense of humor. I met someone else who works for/with them, and I have to say that they surround themselves with awesome people.

That's awesome! I love that somg although they changed the guitar in it. Probly because it was basically the same as mean streat.

Comment

Full size Dave / Sir WARF pic, anyone have a watermark remover?

There's a really big version of that pic in today's NY Daily News. I'm going to scan it and post it here, then if WARF wants it, I can send him the actual page in the mail.

Comment

• Nothing, and I repeat nothing , can remove the smile from my face as I read this thread this morning. If a patron walks through the door, removes his pants and begins urinating on the floor, then somebody else in the hierarchy will have to deal with it. Me? I've currently snuck into in my boss's office, using the computer (the only one in the entire joint with speakers) and blasting the Gene Simmons recorded version of "She's The Woman", while taking the third of several more planned smoke breaks. On the way home, I will stop by the local liquor store and stock up with enough alcohol, smokes and beef jerky (that the 65 dollars remaining in my wallet since the holidays can purchase) to pretty much keep me in a liquified stupor until Tuesday.

Please folks, don't try this at home. Remember, I'm a professional.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt White View Post
                That should be on the front page..............
                I'm gonna work on removing the watermark....
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• "Diamond Dave strutted out and started to howl – this is not the Dave of the 80′s – this is an older, wiser, more philosophical Dave, no longer doing his drum riser jumps of ninja kicks, just more moving around like a coked up lounge singer (which he may well be for all I know.) No longer in spandex, Dave wore beige overalls and a scali cap…but he was thrilled to be there!"

There is a 7 minute audio clip review posted here: http://wzlx.radio.com/2012/01/06/mik...-halen-review/ I tried to embed it but it didnt work.
                  Last edited by Dave's PA Rental; 01-06-2012, 11:43 AM.
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder View Post
                    There's a really big version of that pic in today's NY Daily News. I'm going to scan it and post it here, then if WARF wants it, I can send him the actual page in the mail.
                    OK, thanx, I wont bother with the watermark remover thing then.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

I'm gonna work on removing the watermark....
                      Why not just buy the photo from the News?
                      edit - Oops, the News might not have it to sell since it's a AP photo.
                      Maybe you can get a copy from AP?
                      Last edited by silverfish; 01-06-2012, 11:48 AM. Reason: goofed up.
                      Originally posted by sadaist
                      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Is this posted before?

Comment

• Originally posted by POJO_Risin View Post
                          Some great shots of Ed and his boy...

seriously...I have a son...and can tell you...how that must feel for both of them...to be performing together...

I know some SHRED Edward (and I haven't called him that in years...by the way) for the Michael coup de tat...

but some of these pics make you just fucking get it...
                          Excellent...I can't help but notice the VIBE they have going, even in the crappy cellphone footage and audio (and crappy beats the sh*t out of NOTHING, don't get me wrong!) - you can tell they're fully firing on all cylinders, and getting along great...improv'ing during tunes, the works...and that stage is about the same size a my last L.A. dive-bar cover gig...AMAZING, never thought I'd see them in that context under any circumstances...

Cheers to WARF and GEM!!
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Man, I sure wish Dave didn't drink booze on stage / around Eddie - they are symbiotic as front men & monkey see monkey do ..

Sammy did ,but sam is a doink - We all have our own Cross to bear, but .. that is playing with fire imho

"The 2004 Van Hagar Ed was a drunken, shirtless mess. The 2007/08 reunion Ed was cleaned up and together, and that clearly is the case today. While Roth ordered drinks from the stage and took some shots, Ed restricted himself to bottled water and a couple of Red Bulls."

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR'sCock View Post
                              There is a picture of WARF here in this Blabbermouth article as well.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=167957
                              Fuck yes! I new they would come here! And in the summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Headly1984 View Post
                                Man, I sure wish Dave didn't drink booze on stage / around Eddie - they are symbiotic as front men & monkey see monkey do ..

Sammy did ,but sam is a doink - We all have our own Cross to bear, but .. that is playing with fire imho

"The 2004 Van Hagar Ed was a drunken, shirtless mess. The 2007/08 reunion Ed was cleaned up and together, and that clearly is the case today. While Roth ordered drinks from the stage and took some shots, Ed restricted himself to bottled water and a couple of Red Bulls."
                                Ed's an adult, and was laughing about it... I'd be willing to bet he's not such a rabid-tee-totaler now that YOU can't drink around HIM...
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X