No announcement yet.

Official 1/5 NYC Cafe Wha? Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Story Time with Dave. I want to sit on his lap and listen to him all night.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
      OK, I've waited, and watched...Where is video with Dave singing?? Jesus Fucking Christ...It's not that hard to record his voice in the middle of a fucking Van Halen show! I wants me some Dave!!!
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• I need to see Panama just for the Jim Morrison singing Stairway bit. LOL
        I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Well, that was fast. LOL
          I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• From the Belfast Telegraph...the review is idiotic...but that's not what's important in this review...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Sorry...that's the review...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• What's important is the picture...and that fucking guy looking amazed next to Dave...

Yes folks...that's Sir WARF!!!!

Comment

• Seriously...that shit needs a caption...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                    I gotta say thank YOU! I missed this...and I am so fuckin' hyped...
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by POJO_Risin View Post
                      Seriously...that shit needs a caption...
                      That crazy sumitch looks like Nick Swardson. Ha!

Seriously though.... Hes gotta frame that bitch. That pic has got to be autographed by Dave.......
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

What's important is the picture...and that fucking guy looking amazed next to Dave...

LOL. That kicks ass.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

What's important is the picture...and that fucking guy looking amazed next to Dave...

The Army sent the right guy...
                          You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• Honestly Sharky...

If we were to paint a picture of WARF meeting Dave...

IT WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE THAT...

only WARF would have the Roth wig on...and be offering Dave a fantasy trade...

"uh...Dave...I'll trade you John Clay and Winnifred JOnes...for Aaron Rodgers...and no...I didn't just pick those two up off of waivers..."

Comment

Honestly Sharky...

If we were to paint a picture of WARF meeting Dave...

IT WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE THAT...

only WARF would have the Roth wig on...and be offering Dave a fantasy trade...

"uh...Dave...I'll trade you John Clay and Winnifred JOnes...for Aaron Rodgers...and no...I didn't just pick those two up off of waivers..."
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

r rrr rr rr oth..........ah ahhh aahhh rmy
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X