X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
    We are fan site by the fans for the fans... I told everyone we got thousands of ruthless Van Halen fans that do this for ZERO DOLLARS.
    Wait just a fucking minute, I'm not getting paid for this shit ??
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• devildawg
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2006

Warf, as 41 yr old who was 13 yrs old when 1984 came out, I envy you. I missed getting to see Dave on that tour.

Now, keep in mind I will see them this tour but fuckin A, YOU rock!!!!

Also, Be thankful that Dave didnt try one of his famous jump kicks, you might have been knocked unconscious only to miss the rest of the gig!!!!

Seriously, a BIG Thanks for getting in there and getting up front & reporting like a normal person would.

Don

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Wait just a fucking minute, I'm not getting paid for this shit ??
        Alot of people are watching us now, I told everyone I saw to check us out.

Who knows.... maybe next week we will mod John McEnroe....

Comment

• devildawg
          Full On Cocktard
          • Feb 2006

That's me screaming "She's The Woman" @ 6:45 before anyone even knew what song it was.

@ 7:01 -I looked over at JAMES IN NY from vhlinks and he was just as dumbfounded! Then I said, "When was the last time this was played live?"
          Curious as to how loud Dave's voice was in the house speakers. You can hardly hear him.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

That was a bit strange Dave kept going over to the sound guy complaining he couldn't hear himself.
            I heard him great... but I was practically kissing him.... I heard his voice singing better than through the speakers.
            I would ask JAMES IN NY about this from vhlinks. I can't even post there as WARF I lost my password years ago.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

That's me screaming "She's The Woman" @ 6:45 before anyone even knew what song it was.

@ 7:01 -I looked over at JAMES IN NY from vhlinks and he was just as dumbfounded! Then I said, "When was the last time this was played live?"
              Your look at 7:01 was classic...

And, by the way, I would've elbowed the fucker after the 2nd time he did that shit....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

You're not looking like a reporter/blogger very well, Mr. WARF !!!

Comment

• devildawg
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Feb 2006

That was a bit strange Dave kept going over to the sound guy complaining he couldn't hear himself.
                  I heard him great... but I was practically kissing him.... I heard his voice singing better than through the speakers.
                  I would ask JAMES IN NY about this from vhlinks. I can't even post there as WARF I lost my password years ago.
                  That is interesting. Also, I read that Van Halen paid the bar tab as well last night?? Is that true??

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                    Steve Savicki
                    lmfao...
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

"She's The Woman" !!!

"She's The Woman" !!!

"She's The Woman" !!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Wolfie is shredding that bass...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          You're not looking like a reporter/blogger very well, Mr. WARF !!!

Any chance of me looking like a reporter was thrown out the window, when I walked in without a camera.
                          Alot of journalists were asking me questions do to my extensive Van Halen knowledge.
                          I'll tell you Eddie, Wolfgang, Alex and Dave all felt my presence.
                          Wolfgang went out of his way to come over and shake my hand... I didnt even call him over.
                          I was rockin.... What else are you supposed to do? The place was packed like sardines...
                          Nobody was interviewing just a bunch of reporters taking notes in EAR BLISTERING raw rippin rock n' roll...
                          And celebs drinking and doing shots.... somewhat paying attention to the band!
                          I'll tell you though Jimmy Fallon was rockin' his ass off... Even the dude from the roots...
                          It was a blast.... believe me Tony... if you're as much as fan as I am... you would have been standing in the same spot. It was EPIC!

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

You Really got Me and Runnin With The Devil is up now as well....

Last edited by Full Bug; 01-06-2012, 08:43 PM. Reason: embedded clip
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by devildawg
                              That is interesting. Also, I read that Van Halen paid the bar tab as well last night?? Is that true??
                              Yes, Van Halen paid the bar tab.
                              I was not aware of this. I had ONE drink a grey goose and cranberry.
                              I had two choices...
                              1) Sit next to Jimmy Fallon and watch him jerk off to Van Halen and get shitfaced.
                              Or stand right in front inches away... rockin with the greatest band in the history of music...

What would you do???

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I wish we'd had the sense to watch Jimmy Fallon last night - or if it's taped early, we could catch it tonight and see if he says anything.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...