Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    warf too
    The Fifth member of VH!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by K-tuna
      Wish there was a video of "Shes The Woman " that was taken on Eds side of the club. Theres one of Panama thats shot on Eds side and you can hear Dave and Eddie much, much better. The ones on Wolfies side are just drowned out a tad too much but the bass. ( because they're closer to the bass amps ).
      My video of "She's The Woman" was shot from right in front of Dave, and I think I got his actual voice, not the amplification. Why Wolf came out louder in that, because I was in the middle, I don't know.

(Mine may have been the earliest 1 posted here)

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by WARF
        You know that's a good question... I can't answer that.

I remember looking over and seeing Eddie take a puff of a cig, but it could have been electric.
        I'd be surprised if it were an actual cig, because there are VERY strict no-smoking laws here in NYC -- esp. in bars, clubs, restaurants.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Polk High
          I'm not sure if this question has been asked but was there a film crew there? After watching the videos they kick ass but it's like piecing together a crime scene you have to listen to video A for the guitar and drums, video B for the bass and vocals, and video C for the drunk kid who keeps turning the camera on himself to say Panama. I'd love to know if there was a professional crew there or maybe the ones that were supposed to stream it on the web.
          Yes. WARF and I spent the entire show on either side of the band's official photographer, who was also taking video. I assume there were other official photo/video people in a few places throughout, just to get all angles.

Comment

• mjm1984
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2004

Comment

• K-tuna
              Groupie
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
              My video of "She's The Woman" was shot from right in front of Dave, and I think I got his actual voice, not the amplification. Why Wolf came out louder in that, because I was in the middle, I don't know.

(Mine may have been the earliest 1 posted here)
              BTW, THANK YOU for that, you were the first to put one up.

I wasn't trashing what you did put up, I just noticed one that was shot from the far side near Ed that got Daves voice great ( panama ) and I think it was being near Wolfies loud and lower frequencies really jam up electronic devices at that volume.

You can actually hear that in one guys vids as when Wolfie pauses in a song or eases up, the trebles in vids get really clear.

But I really hope I didn't come off slamming yours, because it was awesome of you to even put it up.
              "I Don't feel tardy...."

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

How cool! What did you guys talk about???
                He was talking about age inappropriate relationships and I brought up the slew of female teachers who went after their much younger male students. Mary Kay LaTourneau for instance. Which of course set up a bunch of 'Hot for Teacher" jokes. I zinged him one as I recall although I can't remember what he said to me about him lusting after his 5th grade teacher, I came back with " That was obvious Dave" and the studio crew broke up. I dunno, it was just cooler than cool. Twona has the audio I'm sure, I've lost it about a dozen times as my computers crash.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Yes. WARF and I spent the entire show on either side of the band's official photographer, who was also taking video. I assume there were other official photo/video people in a few places throughout, just to get all angles.
                  Let me add my thanks, and kudos for the great job! Of course, I also hate you now (just kidding)!!!! Thank you for allowing us to be there vicariously!!!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

This was funny over at the VH news desk under comments for Everybody Wants Some video. bizzy5150 says about WARF. LMAO at the dude in the front row ! It's almost like he is feeling the power of the holy spirt at church or something !! That is my religion ! Good music.

Comment

• tod
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2004

It's like the scene in the Blues Brothers when the light hits Jake, LOL!

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      This was funny over at the VH news desk under comments for Everybody Wants Some video. bizzy5150 says about WARF. LMAO at the dude in the front row ! It's almost like he is feeling the power of the holy spirt at church or something !! That is my religion ! Good music.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

WARF was on a mission from God!

To answer the question, VA Beach posted the other night that yes, there was a "film crew" there, though it was just 3 people, and that a DVD of this show, along with other footage, is in the works.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Oh my word, this one just posted from VHND shows WARF in all his glory....
                          YEAH !! WARF was clearly having the times of his life last Thursday night, he looks like he was living the Show
                          for himself AND the whole Army... Awesome to see him so close to the Band, the closest of all guests, he really
                          deserved the ticket, it's so damn cool to see him getting his kicks like he did, makes you feel empathy!
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Oh my word, this one just posted from VHND shows WARF in all his glory....
                            YEAH !! WARF was clearly having the times of his life last Thursday night, he looks like he was living the Show
                            for himself AND the whole Army... Awesome to see him so close to the Band, the closest of all guests, he really
                            deserved the ticket, it's so damn cool to see him getting his kicks like he did, makes you feel empathy!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Hey GEM, are there any pics or video of you at the show? If there have been I must have missed them....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by K-tuna
                                BTW, THANK YOU for that, you were the first to put one up.

I wasn't trashing what you did put up, I just noticed one that was shot from the far side near Ed that got Daves voice great ( panama ) and I think it was being near Wolfies loud and lower frequencies really jam up electronic devices at that volume.

You can actually hear that in one guys vids as when Wolfie pauses in a song or eases up, the trebles in vids get really clear.

But I really hope I didn't come off slamming yours, because it was awesome of you to even put it up.
                                No worries -- I didn't take it that way at all! I just wanted to explain what happened.

Comment

Working...