X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
    That's me screaming "She's The Woman" @ 6:45 before anyone even knew what song it was.

@ 7:01 -I looked over at JAMES IN NY from vhlinks and he was just as dumbfounded! Then I said, "When was the last time this was played live?"
    How about the look on Dave's face as you screamed it!!! Priceless. I think you were almost too intense for even the Diamond one!!

I put a screen capture in my sig. Here is WARF amazed at Wolfie's bass line in She's the Woman, looking into his very soul!!!!

Awesome. So intense!!
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Yes, Van Halen paid the bar tab.
      Wow. That's pretty fuckin' cool.

Did Wolfie say anything to you when he came over to shake your hand?
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

WARF...reading your account of last night and actually being able to see YOU in the shot with Dave and the band actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you, and for US. VA was KILLING it last night on Twitter with the photos from Greeneyed...it was a truly epic night for the Roth Army. It's going to be a great fucking spring and summer!
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          Wolfie is shredding that bass...
          Indeed. Between this and the clip of him playing drums at a recent show (Alter Bridge?), it's clear the kid can PLAY.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
            Good job - thanks!
            I'll send a message to WARF, to let him know if he wants the paper copy of that page, I'll send it to him.
            A lot of the attention in this thread is focused on WARF, but you deserve a shout out as well. I can't even begin to tell you how happy that Youtube video you provided made me. You were the first one to get it out there! Thanks for stepping up for all of us. I hope we see a lot more posts from you in the coming months!
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              A lot of the attention in this thread is focused on WARF, but you deserve a shout out as well. I can't even begin to tell you how happy that Youtube video you provided made me. You were the first one to get it out there! Thanks for stepping up for all of us. I hope we see a lot more posts from you in the coming months!
              Seconded!
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey WARF, was Valerie there?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen Van FUCKING Halen...

First off, this is my first time in NYC. Secondly, I am at a 250 capacity private Van Halen event about to have my head fucking ripped off... and third I am here to represent the Roth motherfucking army on MAX's birthday off all things.
                  I spoke to Max's Mom last night. I knew it would be a tough day for her. I told her what was going on in VH Land on his birthday. About how they were playing their first gig of the new tour in NYC and how his friend would be there, and was dedicating this trip to him.

Not sure if she got the gist of what I was saying, but she was sooo happy that he was being remembered here on his "1st Birthday in Heaven" as she put it. I could hear her smiling as she said that.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    Thirded???!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                      I spoke to Max's Mom last night. I knew it would be a tough day for her. I told her what was going on in VH Land on his birthday. About how they were playing their first gig of the new tour in NYC and how his friend would be there, and was dedicating this trip to him.

Not sure if she got the gist of what I was saying, but she was sooo happy that he was being remembered here on his "1st Birthday in Heaven" as she put it. I could hear her smiling as she said that.
                      That made me tear up.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                        Hey WARF, was Valerie there?
                        No Valerie Bertinelli last night.
                        Also, I would like to thank GreenEyedMurder for the videos.

I wiill have pics up tommorow at some time... I am sending them to staff. I have videos too, but the sound is unbearable on my cell.
                        Great pictures though.... and the video for Ice Cream Man where he is talking is pretty good.

GreenEyedMurder is sending me a copy of the New York Daily news... I apparently have a big picture of myself in there!!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I did everything MAX would have done... I rocked my ass off.... I had him in my memories all night!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

I did everything MAX would have done... I rocked my ass off.... I had him in my memories all night!
                            So cool! Thanks WARF!

I cant imagine how cool that was to be THAT close to DLR. I wouldnt have been able to control myself.
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

So cool! Thanks WARF!

I cant imagine how cool that was to be THAT close to DLR. I wouldnt have been able to control myself.
                              GreenEyedMurder got to hold hands with him for about a minute while he sang to her.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Alot of journalists were asking me questions do to my extensive Van Halen knowledge.
                                Give us a couple of examples....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...