• rafa
    Full On Cocktard
    • Sep 2011

From Daylife

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

“The limos are being readied, the bathrobes are being prepared, the groupies are being undressed” - New Rothism!!!

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

Who says it was even alcohol? Knowing Dave, it might have been a setup with the waitress and the whole band knew, besides Eds just gotta deal. You know how many bartenders are sober?

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Fuckin' WARF.........love it man.

You represented.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

From Wolf's side (and his speakers)....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              First of all who sings that song? Then let him sing it.

Wolfie looks great (in a non gay way) and played great. He's playing that thing like a six string.
              Last edited by Jagermeister; 01-06-2012, 02:14 PM. Reason: Blow me

Comment

• silverfish
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

Not trying to shill for the AP but if you go to this link of VH image search, here is the first result:

Sorta looks like WARF has his hand on Dave's shoulder! - tell me that ain't a great shot!
                Originally posted by sadaist
                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                  Fuckin' WARF.........love it man.

You represented.
                  Freaking awesome! He's in so many pics that he looks like a 5th member of the band. LMAO
                  http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

He's improved by LEAPS and BOUNDS!!

OK, it's official - he may not be MA, but NO ONE can say the kid can't BRING IT.

(Well, you could, but you'd be lying...)

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Damn......the Mighty Van Halen is firing on ALL cylinders. The audio might be a little deceiving but sounds like Ed's tone sounds alot more 1978-84ish than it did on the 2007-08 tour. Wolf was killing it!!! Al still has it and Dave will always have it.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        And let's all take a bit of an interlude to enjoy Dr. Love's sig...
                        Seriously. I keep on trying to read on and I get distracted. Who is this young lady? I may like to see if there is more to this....

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          Damn......the Mighty Van Halen is firing on ALL cylinders. The audio might be a little deceiving but sounds like Ed's tone sounds alot more 1978-84ish than it did on the 2007-08 tour. Wolf was killing it!!! Al still has it and Dave will always have it.
                          Said it in another thread - haven't heard confirmation, but it looks like he's playing throught the 50-watt version of the EVH 5150 III that debuted at NAMM last year, I've played through one, and THEY SOUND AMAZING (maybe better than the 100-watt!)... the 2nd "dirt" channel IS the CVH tone!! I want one!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

Absolutley STOKED for the Wolfman. He's had a lot of shit thrown at him, a lot of it justified, but he gives a big FUCK YOU performance here!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen Van FUCKING Halen...

After a day long pilgrimage using more planes, trains, and automobiles than fucking Steve Martin I arrived at Cafe Wha? at approximately 6 PM. I envisioned on the final taxi ride what kind of media frenzy would ensue after my arrival. I pictured a red carpet rolled, news reporters everywhere. Maybe even Donald Trump in a tuxedo waiting in line. NONE of this was present. Just a couple doormen and a dozen of so onlookers who knew that in approximately two hours Van FUCKING Halen was gonna ignite the fucking Cafe Wha into a blazing inferno... of pure adrenaline pumping rock n' roll. I was in total awe of the situation. First off, this is my first time in NYC. Secondly, I am at a 250 capacity private Van Halen event about to have my head fucking ripped off... and third I am here to represent the Roth motherfucking army on MAX's birthday off all things.

After waiting in line with John fucking McEnroe talking about classic Van Halen and the significance of what is about to unravel. as well as talking with a bunch of snooty journalists who probably could care less about the band. In fact one reporter was pissed off in line complaining he had drive 3 hours here for only a 45 minute set. Anyways, the girl in front with clipboard with THE LIST approached me, I said my name... and I begin to enter the basement of Cafe Wha? and was greeted by some sort of talking head placed on the wall. My first reaction after checking my coat in was... this place fucking reeks of ROCK AND ROLL!!! I have never smelled anything like it... it had the scent of 50 years of blood, sweat, and tears from legendary performers of Bob Dylan to Jimi Hendrix and now Van Halen, with Roth playing in front of his 92 year old uncle... A place Roth later revealed he carved his name backstage as a 7 year old boy.

This is where I finally enter the club...

(Stay tuned)
                              Last edited by WARF; 01-06-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• 1971Quarter
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                THEY'RE FUCKING BACK...IN BLAZING COLOR...THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL LEADING THE FUCKING CHARGE...

VAN HALEN IS FUCKING BACK BITCHES....

DEAR SAMMY...HAVE FUN ROLLING AROUND IN YOUR CHICKEN SHIT...YOUR FOOTNOTE IN VH LORE...JUST BECAME A FOOTNOTE TO A FOOTNOTE...

HEAVEN HELP US ALL!!!
                                I'm all out of "THANKS" to all of the great posts today, so I had to repost this just to say "KICKASS POST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...