Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Nothing, and I repeat nothing , can remove the smile from my face as I read this thread this morning. If a patron walks through the door, removes his pants and begins urinating on the floor, then somebody else in the hierarchy will have to deal with it. Me? I've currently snuck into in my boss's office, using the computer (the only one in the entire joint with speakers) and blasting the Gene Simmons recorded version of "She's The Woman", while taking the third of several more planned smoke breaks. On the way home, I will stop by the local liquor store and stock up with enough alcohol, smokes and beef jerky (that the 65 dollars remaining in my wallet since the holidays can purchase) to pretty much keep me in a liquified stupor until Tuesday.

Please folks, don't try this at home. Remember, I'm a professional.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 4 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

Dave's PA Rental (01-06-2012),fifth element (01-06-2012),Roth & Roll (01-06-2012),vandeleur (01-06-2012)

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt White View Post
    That should be on the front page..............
    I'm gonna work on removing the watermark....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 07:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

http://wzlx.radio.com/2012/01/06/rev...n-at-cafe-wha/

"Diamond Dave strutted out and started to howl – this is not the Dave of the 80′s – this is an older, wiser, more philosophical Dave, no longer doing his drum riser jumps of ninja kicks, just more moving around like a coked up lounge singer (which he may well be for all I know.) No longer in spandex, Dave wore beige overalls and a scali cap…but he was thrilled to be there!"

There is a 7 minute audio clip review posted here: http://wzlx.radio.com/2012/01/06/mik...-halen-review/ I tried to embed it but it didnt work.
    Last edited by Dave's PA Rental; 01-06-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedMurder View Post
    There's a really big version of that pic in today's NY Daily News. I'm going to scan it and post it here, then if WARF wants it, I can send him the actual page in the mail.
    OK, thanx, I wont bother with the watermark remover thing then.....

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Full Bug View Post
    I'm gonna work on removing the watermark....
    Why not just buy the photo from the News?
    edit - Oops, the News might not have it to sell since it's a AP photo.
    Maybe you can get a copy from AP?
    Last edited by silverfish; 01-06-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: goofed up.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2018 @ 02:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is this posted before?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by POJO_Risin View Post
    Some great shots of Ed and his boy...

seriously...I have a son...and can tell you...how that must feel for both of them...to be performing together...

I know some SHRED Edward (and I haven't called him that in years...by the way) for the Michael coup de tat...

but some of these pics make you just fucking get it...
    Excellent...I can't help but notice the VIBE they have going, even in the crappy cellphone footage and audio (and crappy beats the sh*t out of NOTHING, don't get me wrong!) - you can tell they're fully firing on all cylinders, and getting along great...improv'ing during tunes, the works...and that stage is about the same size a my last L.A. dive-bar cover gig...AMAZING, never thought I'd see them in that context under any circumstances...

Cheers to WARF and GEM!!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-01-2016 @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Man, I sure wish Dave didn't drink booze on stage / around Eddie - they are symbiotic as front men & monkey see monkey do ..

Sammy did ,but sam is a doink - We all have our own Cross to bear, but .. that is playing with fire imho

"The 2004 Van Hagar Ed was a drunken, shirtless mess. The 2007/08 reunion Ed was cleaned up and together, and that clearly is the case today. While Roth ordered drinks from the stage and took some shots, Ed restricted himself to bottled water and a couple of Red Bulls."

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DLR'sCock View Post
    There is a picture of WARF here in this Blabbermouth article as well.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=167957
    Fuck yes! I new they would come here! And in the summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post
    Man, I sure wish Dave didn't drink booze on stage / around Eddie - they are symbiotic as front men & monkey see monkey do ..

Sammy did ,but sam is a doink - We all have our own Cross to bear, but .. that is playing with fire imho

"The 2004 Van Hagar Ed was a drunken, shirtless mess. The 2007/08 reunion Ed was cleaned up and together, and that clearly is the case today. While Roth ordered drinks from the stage and took some shots, Ed restricted himself to bottled water and a couple of Red Bulls."
    Ed's an adult, and was laughing about it... I'd be willing to bet he's not such a rabid-tee-totaler now that YOU can't drink around HIM...

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2016 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

OK, thanx, I wont bother with the watermark remover thing then.....
    Here's a pretty big scan (2090 x 1610), but I don't have the time to clean it up right now. (Mostly moire pattern in the enlarged version)
    I don't want to embed it here, because I'm afraid it'll force horizontal scroll bars and everyone will hate me!

But it's here: http://oi44.tinypic.com/2rncw7k.jpg

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Ed's an adult, and was laughing about it... I'd be willing to bet he's not such a rabid-tee-totaler now that YOU can't drink around HIM...
    Man I just hope he keeps it together. Wolfie keep the old man in line please. At least untill after the may show in my town.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2021 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post

Well to be fair ---- Cafe Wha? is a bar, so Dave was just adapting himself to the surroundings.

Sammy only drank onstage to sell the sheep more of his tequila and trying hard to outdo Jimmy Buffett.

Alcoholism is basically rooted in some kind of emotional pain ---- and in 2004, Eddie was still depressed over being divorced from Valerie, and working with a greedy shitbag like Hagar certainly didnt make himself feel better inside.

I honestly believe it when Eddie says Wolfie and Janie are keeping him on the straight and narrow ---- those are the two people he loves most in this world and he's got a lot to lose if he breaks his promise to them.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2012-...ncert-cafe-wha

CONCERT REVIEW: Van Halen Dazzles During Intimate Reunion Concert In New York City
    by Mark Graham

“Welcome to Occupy Van Halen!”

Back in November, word leaked out that Van Halen was planning on releasing a new album and embarking on a North American tour to support it. Classic rock fans were cautiously optimistic about the news, seeing as how prior reunions had ultimately fizzled out because of the legendarily testy relationship between guitarist Eddie Van Halen and loquacious frontman David Lee Roth. After a rumored reunion performance at the Grammy Nomination Concert Live!!! concert back in November failed to materialize, Van Halen fans were understandably nervous about the band’s current stability. However, during a 70-minute set at Manhattan’s tiny, 280 person capacity club Cafe Wha? tonight, the group looked happier to be in each other’s presence than they have since the early Eighties and, as a result, turned in a performance that David Lee Roth himself proclaimed as one of the best in the group’s storied history.

“Last time I stood on a stage this low, I had to have the car back by midnight!,” Roth stated midway through the group’s emotion-charged set tonight. For a band that began selling out arenas as soon as their debut album, Van Halen, was released by Warner Brothers in 1978, the excitement on each member of the band’s faces to be close enough to touch (and be touched) by audience members was palpable from the very first note of the band’s first song of the evening, “You Really Got Me.” The club, which was owned for many years by Roth’s currently 92 year-old uncle Manny Roth (who was in attendance tonight), was packed to capacity (and then some) by A-List Manhattanite rock fans like Jimmy Fallon, John McEnroe, Patti Smyth and Captain Kirk of The Roots, as well as virtually every prominent rock critic in the business (we spotted legendary Rolling Stone critic David Fricke, Fargo Rock City author Chuck Klosterman, SPIN‘s Caryn Ganz, and former Rolling Stone, Blender editor Joe Levy, and VH1 Classic’s That Metal Show host Eddie Trunk, just to name a few).

The band hit the stage around 20 minutes after 8 p.m. tonight, and from the moment they took the stage, they appeared to be having the time of their lives. Dave, Eddie, drummer Alex and bassist Wolfgang — original VH bassist Michael Anthony was either not asked or refused to rejoin the group for this tour — showed no signs of tension, even when Dave went on a meandering 4-minute rant about Lady Gaga, his experience as an EMT and New Year’s Eve cupcakes (!) only three songs into the show (see video below). In the past, Eddie and Alex would’ve exchanged angry glances at each other and rolled their eyes while Dave soaked up the spotlight, but none of that animosity was present tonight. Instead, the band members smiled, rolled with the punches and got on with the set.

“So,” you’re probably asking by this point, “HOW DID THEY ACTUALLY SOUND?” Well, from our vantage point — we stood roughly five feet away from Eddie where he stood stage left— they sounded TOTALLY tremendous. Classics like “Running With The Devil,” “Somebody Get Me A Doctor” and “Everybody Wants Some” were especially muscular, rattling the bones and eardrums of everyone in attendance, and their aural frequencies were perfectly pitched to tap into your brain’s nostalgia and pleasure centers. Eddie’s frenzied fretwork remains a thing to behold; the way he’s able to coax sonic textures from his single electric guitar puts most normal bands that feature both rhythm and lead guitars to shame. And while there’s no use pretending that David Lee Roth can hit the upper registers like he could thirtysome years ago, he innately understands his vocal range; all of his vocals tonight sounded rich, full and passionate in a way that bodes very well for the band’s impending world tour.
    “I can feel this one all the way down to my Speedos, let’s take this bitch home!” About 45 minutes or so into Van Halen’s set, Dave made this exclamation. The band was far from being ready to leave the stage; quite the opposite, actually. Everyone in the group appeared to be in really good physical shape, particularly Dave. Dave was sporting Carhartt overalls (complete with two pens in his back pocket!) over a tight-fitting hoodie, and it was evident that he’s been hitting the gym and working on his cardio in preparation for the road. And Eddie, whose health issues in the past have been well documented, was in amazing spirits all night. As we mentioned, his fingers were as nimble as ever and he showed no signs of the back or hip issues that have plagued him since (and nearly ended his career in) the Nineties.
    Ever the charismatic frontman, David Lee Roth delivered some classic one-liners tonight (one example, near the end of the band’s set: “The limos are being readied, the bathrobes are being prepared, the groupies are being undressed”) but, sadly, did not do any of his patented karate kicks. And he and Eddie clearly CONNECTED on a number of occasions, during fan favorites like “Ice Cream Man” and “Panama,” as well as the band’s new track they debuted tonight, “She’s A Woman.”

There’s an old saying that goes, “Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Well, cynics would likely point to that phrase and tell you that old squabbles and issues are likely to once again raise their ugly heads and submarine this tour. However, we here at VH1 prefer to look at it from the glass half full perspective. Tonight at Cafe Wha?, we saw firsthand evidence of a band that seems to have rekindled the chemistry that first drew them together some 40 years ago, as well as having rediscovered the formula that led them to become one of history’s greatest rock n’ roll bands. Van Halen appears like an act that’s determined NOT to let history repeat itself, and instead seems committed to the future in a very big way.

SETLIST: “You Really Got Me” / “Running With The Devil” / “Somebody Get Me A Doctor” / “Everybody Wants Some” / “She’s A Woman” / “Dance The Night Away” / “Panama” / “Hot For Teacher” / “Ice Cream Man” / “Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love”
    ENCORE: “Jump”

16. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (01-06-2012)

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It is every mans chioce to drink or not, own it or let it own you.

Hey ? You cats ever wonder why nobody talks about Alex Van Halen...No clara why?

Because he is always laying it down, with extra effort as per described in his book of, what to do . But he makes it look like it is, effortless.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 01-06-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-01-2016 @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

to be fair - the reviewer was dead wrong about the Ed I witnessed on the 04' tour in Albany,NY - Ed was sober and en fuego - as I hope he is for Buffalo 2012

Sam was a doink - even screwed up Unchained on purpose, refused to sing other than the chorus & upset of Ed from the looks of it

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

“The limos are being readied, the bathrobes are being prepared, the groupies are being undressed”

Sir Diamond Lee is back !!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

GreenEyedMurder just gave me the go ahead to give the link to She's The Woman out on Twitter....

21. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (01-06-2012)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER...
    ...and there it is, "A Different Kind of Truth".

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    GreenEyedMurder just gave me the go ahead to give the link to She's The Woman out on Twitter....
    There were people bitching about She's the Woman being "not new"... I tweeted something to the effect of "Not on the 6-pack? 'New' enough!"

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    just yesterday, i posted this about WARF:

and now he is.

unfuckingbelievable.
    I was just thinking about that! I'm so freaking happy for that young man!!!!

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedMurder View Post
    Here's a pretty big scan (2090 x 1610), but I don't have the time to clean it up right now. (Mostly moire pattern in the enlarged version)
    I don't want to embed it here, because I'm afraid it'll force horizontal scroll bars and everyone will hate me!

But it's here: http://oi44.tinypic.com/2rncw7k.jpg
    This is a little better.....

Last edited by Full Bug; 01-06-2012 at 12:03 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    Well to be fair ---- Cafe Wha? is a bar, so Dave was just adapting himself to the surroundings.

Sammy only drank onstage to sell the sheep more of his tequila and trying hard to outdo Jimmy Buffett.

Alcoholism is basically rooted in some kind of emotional pain ---- and in 2004, Eddie was still depressed over being divorced from Valerie, and working with a greedy shitbag like Hagar certainly didnt make himself feel better inside.

I honestly believe it when Eddie says Wolfie and Janie are keeping him on the straight and narrow ---- those are the two people he loves most in this world and he's got a lot to lose if he breaks his promise to them.
    My mom loved cigarettes but my dad refused to marry her until she quit. She hadn't smoked in decades but she still admitted she craved them and when she would get a whiff of some good smoke she wanted a bit of that herself. She told me she especially craved them when she was stressed.

I don't think alcohol is any different and I think what keeps people who crave it from drinking it is will power. I bet Ed still wants a drink but he has to stand up to himself and say no.

If it was me, I wouldn't drink in front the Van Halens just out of respect. Let's be honest, it was alcohol that ruined that band. Dave wouldn't be in the band now if Ed didn't sober up and maybe his relationship with his new wife is better than it was with Val. Something changed for the better.

Anyways, the band is back together and doing great. It would be nice to see Mike back too and see the whole original VH up there but Wolfgang looks like he will do just fine this tour. It wasn't the kid's fault that his dad was willing to boot a loyal original member of the band so the kid could have a gig.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries

The dude looks like he's going to spew puke all over Dave.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

WARF single-handedly found a way to represent millions of VH fans and RA soldiers with one genuine look of ecstasy!

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-25-2012 @ 01:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

30. Thanked rafa for this KICKASS post:

WARF (01-09-2012)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

“The limos are being readied, the bathrobes are being prepared, the groupies are being undressed” - New Rothism!!!

Belly Searcher
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who says it was even alcohol? Knowing Dave, it might have been a setup with the waitress and the whole band knew, besides Eds just gotta deal. You know how many bartenders are sober?

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuckin' WARF.........love it man.

You represented.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

From Wolf's side (and his speakers)....

35. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (01-06-2012)

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

First of all who sings that song? Then let him sing it.

Wolfie looks great (in a non gay way) and played great. He's playing that thing like a six string.
    Last edited by Jagermeister; 01-06-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Blow me

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Not trying to shill for the AP but if you go to this link of VH image search, here is the first result:

Sorta looks like WARF has his hand on Dave's shoulder! - tell me that ain't a great shot!

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-29-2016 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WACF View Post
    Fuckin' WARF.........love it man.

You represented.
    Freaking awesome! He's in so many pics that he looks like a 5th member of the band. LMAO

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs up He's improved by LEAPS and BOUNDS!!

OK, it's official - he may not be MA, but NO ONE can say the kid can't BRING IT.

(Well, you could, but you'd be lying...)

fourthcoming
    Damn......the Mighty Van Halen is firing on ALL cylinders. The audio might be a little deceiving but sounds like Ed's tone sounds alot more 1978-84ish than it did on the 2007-08 tour. Wolf was killing it!!! Al still has it and Dave will always have it.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2014 @ 12:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And let's all take a bit of an interlude to enjoy Dr. Love's sig...
    Seriously. I keep on trying to read on and I get distracted. Who is this young lady? I may like to see if there is more to this....

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fourthcoming View Post
    Damn......the Mighty Van Halen is firing on ALL cylinders. The audio might be a little deceiving but sounds like Ed's tone sounds alot more 1978-84ish than it did on the 2007-08 tour. Wolf was killing it!!! Al still has it and Dave will always have it.
    Said it in another thread - haven't heard confirmation, but it looks like he's playing throught the 50-watt version of the EVH 5150 III that debuted at NAMM last year, I've played through one, and THEY SOUND AMAZING (maybe better than the 100-watt!)... the 2nd "dirt" channel IS the CVH tone!! I want one!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-10-2015 @ 12:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Absolutley STOKED for the Wolfman. He's had a lot of shit thrown at him, a lot of it justified, but he gives a big FUCK YOU performance here!

44. Thanked ToraToraTora for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (01-06-2012)

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen Van FUCKING Halen...

After a day long pilgrimage using more planes, trains, and automobiles than fucking Steve Martin I arrived at Cafe Wha? at approximately 6 PM. I envisioned on the final taxi ride what kind of media frenzy would ensue after my arrival. I pictured a red carpet rolled, news reporters everywhere. Maybe even Donald Trump in a tuxedo waiting in line. NONE of this was present. Just a couple doormen and a dozen of so onlookers who knew that in approximately two hours Van FUCKING Halen was gonna ignite the fucking Cafe Wha into a blazing inferno... of pure adrenaline pumping rock n' roll. I was in total awe of the situation. First off, this is my first time in NYC. Secondly, I am at a 250 capacity private Van Halen event about to have my head fucking ripped off... and third I am here to represent the Roth motherfucking army on MAX's birthday off all things.

After waiting in line with John fucking McEnroe talking about classic Van Halen and the significance of what is about to unravel. as well as talking with a bunch of snooty journalists who probably could care less about the band. In fact one reporter was pissed off in line complaining he had drive 3 hours here for only a 45 minute set. Anyways, the girl in front with clipboard with THE LIST approached me, I said my name... and I begin to enter the basement of Cafe Wha? and was greeted by some sort of talking head placed on the wall. My first reaction after checking my coat in was... this place fucking reeks of ROCK AND ROLL!!! I have never smelled anything like it... it had the scent of 50 years of blood, sweat, and tears from legendary performers of Bob Dylan to Jimi Hendrix and now Van Halen, with Roth playing in front of his 92 year old uncle... A place Roth later revealed he carved his name backstage as a 7 year old boy.

This is where I finally enter the club...

(Stay tuned)
    Last edited by WARF; 01-06-2012 at 01:55 PM.

46. 15 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

AccidentalAngel (01-06-2012),Angel (01-06-2012),Cato (01-06-2012),chefcraig (01-06-2012),diamondsgirl (01-06-2012),fifth element (01-06-2012),Full Bug (01-06-2012),gbranton (01-06-2012),GreenEyedMurder (01-06-2012),kwame k (01-06-2012),Matt White (01-06-2012),riggodrill44 (01-06-2012),Sensible Shoes (01-06-2012),ToraToraTora (01-06-2012),vandeleur (01-06-2012)

Loves guitars & pizza
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2012 @ 04:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

THEY'RE FUCKING BACK...IN BLAZING COLOR...THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL LEADING THE FUCKING CHARGE...

VAN HALEN IS FUCKING BACK BITCHES....

DEAR SAMMY...HAVE FUN ROLLING AROUND IN YOUR CHICKEN SHIT...YOUR FOOTNOTE IN VH LORE...JUST BECAME A FOOTNOTE TO A FOOTNOTE...

HEAVEN HELP US ALL!!!
    I'm all out of "THANKS" to all of the great posts today, so I had to repost this just to say "KICKASS POST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information