Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Imagine how good that could be if Dave wasn't so preoccupied with the headset.
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
      NOTE TO DDE: Convince Dave to ditch the headset for good!
      Yeah man I still don't get it. And has he even got through a show without trouble with them ?? Whatev... His voice sound's better.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Carloscda
        Say what you want about Wolf, That kid been practicing!!
        Yeah he has got it. Whatever that is. It's in the VH blood. Love the stuff he is doing at the end of Teacher.

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          ok here goes....I also have a few vids from MSG last night. Sorry if some of them are a little jumpy...I had drunks bumping into me and it's not like I was using pro equipment, but hope people enjoy. I'll have more after the Thursday night show.
          Thanks for all the amazing videos fouthcoming! You got the whole songs - very impressive!! Great quality too. Hope to see you tomorrow!!!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Still don't what's up with the fucking balloons....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              They're satellite receivers for the headset!!
              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

That's where Dave keeps his helium so he can fuck up the songs with his extra extra high voice...

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
                  PLEASE say there's a clip of Dave destroying another roadie ---- that's becoming the highlight of a VH show !!
                  Nothing quite that dramatic! Just some cool stories from the VIP crowd. I know it's a rip off, blah blah blah. But I'd pay it again for row 4 center at the Garden with Dave singing right in my face!!! Also liked hanging with other die-hards before the show. OK - not quite as die-hard as you guys, but definitely hard core fans. Lots of them were Eddie fans or VH fans and not exclusively Dave fans, which led to some interesting conversations. Hanging with a couple of guys between Kool and the Gang and VH at the bar. It was funny - having a VH tattoo essentially makes you like a celebrity at these things. Random people coming up to me asking me if it's real, when did I get it, where did I get it, and people taking pix of it. Anyway - these guys seemed cool. Knew basic VH facts (though I had to do some educating - haha)...one guy had flown in from London for 6-7 shows. Had seen every show so far on this tour. They ask about my Army shirt - I tell them who we are and who we are devoted to, etc. You will never guess this guys fave VH album - the one who flew in all the way from London for this tour - it was fucking Balance. My head almost exploded!! Luckily my husband caught this with enough notice to warn the guy. We were talking about Cherone for some reason, and we all agreed that he with VH sucked for all of the reasons we all know, but that he was basically a nice enough guy. Then Balance dude starts saying how Spammy is a nice guy too. Oh - it was on then!!! I started spewing quotes of all the shit he's been talking and all the ways in which he ruined VH. I did it in a ladylike manner, of course, but at one point I had to walk away from the table to do so. The other dude starting singing Van Hagar into my face, at which point I covered my ears and told him if he made my ears bleed with that shit before VH came out I'd kill him!!! I also made sure to tell both of them to make sure they never posted any pro-Hagar shit on this site, even though they loved my shirt!!
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Sorry - one more! Also hung with a guy from Singapore who had flown in for 4 VIP shows. Flown in from Singapore just for the shows!!! Gotta give props for that!! Cool dude - at least he knew there was no comparison between VH and Van Hagar, even though he didn't hate Spammy quite enough for my taste, but a cool guy, nonetheless!!
                    Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Gotta tell you - up close, they're fucking annoying as hell. I'm into the show and I keep getting whacked in the head with balloons!! Guy behind me started popping them. Whatever - I guess it's a party, right?!
                      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                        Gotta tell you - up close, they're fucking annoying as hell. I'm into the show and I keep getting whacked in the head with balloons!! Guy behind me started popping them. Whatever - I guess it's a party, right?!
                        Only at the Garden !!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

the shows are still to short. How the hell do they not play Mean Streets every night. Come on man it's 4 more minutes !!!

Comment

• -=VH=-
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jan 2012

still in pure amazement from last night's show. What a treat...anybody saw the Dutch flag on the right balcony?
                            "I am a victim of the science age..."

Comment

• njbill
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by So this is love
                              damn!!! I like this song so much!!!!!! according to my calc they won`t play it when they come to mtl. Unless DLR/VH reps reads this and tell` em to add it to the setlist on March 15th. I pray.
                              I hope your math is right... looks like they will play it in Atlantic City

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
                                Hey everyone. All my vids are on my computer. Wanna post them. Do I need to upload to YouTube first or can I do directly? Theyre from an iPhone and they're in .mov format. Can't do anything til kids are off to school at 8:30! Thanks!
                                I'm just catching up on this thread now, so I apologize if this has already been answered. I've found that uploading to YT directly from the iPhone is superfast.

Anyway, great job on reporting last night! I'll be there tomorrow night (and I could REALLY use it after the last few days).

Comment

Working...