X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

I double posted. Sorry!
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Downtown, #VanHalen bound... instagr.am/p/L9MKPLD5wU/— Dave Bernstein (@djdavebernstein) June 17, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
        I double posted. Sorry!
        You didn't double post...you "pretty" posted...LOL!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Notice that it's Val's brother who posted that pic...

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

My room-mates drunk, so I've retreated to my room with my water and bag of weed in hand.

Should we have a pool...which song will Dan be "pants off"?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

I was wondering about that last name....I asked what songs were checked, but of course nothing was replied.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                My room-mates drunk, so I've retreated to my room with my water and bag of weed in hand.

Should we have a pool...which song will Dan be "pants off"?
                Hmmm....I say right after "Unchained"....I don't think he'll be able to hang on much longer than that.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

According to her book (I think) Eddie tried to fight him on the 2004 Hagar tour............... Didn't happen but dude is a big guy.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, he seems like a really supportive guy. He had some tweets when the "blame Val" thing came out that made it seem as though he was around a lot during Ed's "dark" days. Which can be a good or bad thing...but he's been to a lot of the concerts, nice to see an uncle being supportive that way.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

I have seen him in photo credits as far back as shitty150

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

He goes to alot of shows. Just tweeted him to see if he'd be hitting the NOLA show with Val. They're from there. Speaking of, I STILL need a head's up on a good fucking video camera for the show....... Any tech geeks out there????

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

According to her book (I think) Eddie tried to fight him on the 2004 Hagar tour............... Didn't happen but dude is a big guy.
                          I'm sure every woman that's married to an alcoholic has her husband and brother fight. I see so many similarities between Ed and Val's marriage and my own, it's amazing.

When my husband and brother fought, I jumped between them just as they were throwing punches at each other. My brother's lucky, he would have been knocked out, lol.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

He goes to alot of shows. Just tweeted him to see if he'd be hitting the NOLA show with Val. They're from there. Speaking of, I STILL need a head's up on a good fucking video camera for the show....... Any tech geeks out there????
                            Not me!!! Sorry, but I hope you get it figured out so we can see some bad ass videos!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Okay Almost Saved...post the next one!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                I have seen him in photo credits as far back as shitty150
                                David Bertinelli. He has had a studio in Park City Utah for years. He actually did some photos for my parents years ago. They used to live there. I met him once and actually didn't know he was Val's brother until later on.

I just noticed Patrick Bertinelli took the photo. That's Val's other brother. David is a professional photographer. A lot of the Browning ad work and catalogs he has done the photos for.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-16-2012, 09:53 PM.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...