Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Where is that fuckface Catfish's review of the show!?!?!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
      Someone at the links also reported that Eddie smoked a real cigarette, that Uncle Manny was at the show last night, and that Dave was very funny and energetic. That's all I got!
      I wonder if it really was a real cig? Those e-cigs can look deceptively real.

Dave must have been "on" last night! Lots of positive tweets.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Alex solo:

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Oooops

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

I completely forgot about this show last night.
            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
              I completely forgot about this show last night.
              Ooops....:-) I ended up skipping and crashing early....doesn't look like a soul was on here....

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Great footage! I'd like those front row seats!!! Cradle and Hot For Teacher.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                  Ooops....:-) I ended up skipping and crashing early....doesn't look like a soul was on here....
                  Damn West Coast!!! To be honest, I had car trouble yesterday after work...Got all pissy and forgot about the show. Watched "Hardcore Pawn" (gotta be careful typing that out) on Tru TV.....

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Great footage! I'd like those front row seats!!! Cradle and Hot For Teacher.
                    NICE! My knees just got weak seeing Dave that close up on my little computer screen. If my NJ show ever does happen and I see him that close for real, I might not make it back!
                    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                      Damn West Coast!!! To be honest, I had car trouble yesterday after work...Got all pissy and forgot about the show. Watched "Hardcore Pawn" (gotta be careful typing that out) on Tru TV.....
                      Sorry about your car...sucks having days like that.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Another version....it appears this was a popular one to video :-)

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Sorry about your car...sucks having days like that.
                          Thanks! It sure does. Luckily nothing too major. I'd rather pay to have it fixed than to have a car note right now.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Shit...I have been browsing youtube all morning, and I am not seeing any videos uploaded....what's up with that? Lots of EVH solo, but nothing much as far as other tunes besides what I posted of Cradle. Where are all the videos at?!?!?

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Cradle Will Rock

Anyone remember a story about, idk maybe 10 years ago that said that song was the most mediocre rock song of all time. That it is the bar from which to judge every other rock songs status. if it is better than Cradle Will Rock it is a good song. if it is worse than it is a bad song. Cradle will rock is neither good nor bad. Just the bland mediocre bar setting between good & bad.

I never really loved it or hated it so I can understand the authors point of view. I dig the guitar sound and some of Daves funny quips, but if they never played it live I wouldn't really miss it either.

I didn't realize though how many people do like it and consider it a Van Halen gem. It's all good. Just means less of you buggering up Dance The Night Away from me.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Well, Sadist, you are shit out of luck for video of DTNA so far....

Comment

Working...