X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
    lol I know this vid is funny ..but english not being my first language I 'll have to go through it 8 times before I fully understand ...Damn it!
    What's your native language?
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
      What's your native language?
      French
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

French
        Aww....well, if it were German we could speak that way :-) Swiss German is my native language...
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          Aww....well, if it were German we could speak that way :-) Swiss German is my native language...
          I attended a german class but never got the chance to practice so lost everything I learned
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

I attended a german class but never got the chance to practice so lost everything I learned
            Desole'

Deutsch est formidable'.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2008

Underwhelming show.....

I hate to say this, guys, but I was well, somewhat disappointed in Friday's show. Maybe I expected too much....after all, this was their homecoming gig and I expected to be BLOWN AWAY like I was in 2007

BUT, Juice (who I went with) and I felt that the band did not bring their A game to the show...it felt like the band was kinda going through the motions; maybe they wanted to get home early.

I was disappointed that Alex's drum solo was so short! No, not so that I could go out and get a beer, but because his drum solo was AWESOME in 2007. I wanted to get into it, but it wasn't a long enough solo.

Another disappointment was in Roth! (and I really hate to say this, since I am a big fan of his!) A lot less acrobatics than before; he seemed to me to be not very into the show - going through the motions. Not the happy, almost giddy (and very sexy) Roth we had during 2007.

Momshell, I hate to tell you this, but there was no "ass-cam" during Tattoo!!! I was looking forward to seeing that! Also, I would have loved it had Dave dropped "Ice Cream Man" (yes, I know that it is his trademark song) but played STAY FROSTY instead! It would have brought the house down!
              (I thought they WOULD do Stay Frosty, since a Stay Frosty graphic was shown on the background screen).

BUT, not everything is lost....it WAS a good show overall. Just not a KILLER show. Hell, there is NOTHING like hearing Unchained LIVE... and Ed's solo was FANTASTIC. The new color background graphics were great; however, Juice said they didn't show enough of Ed on the background screens. And the crowd was definitely energetic and into the band.

So, am I going to see VH again? You bet your sweet potato! Seeing them for their last home show June 9th! And I hope Our Man Roth DOES remember to show us his Tattoo!
              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                Desole'

Deutsch est formidable'.
                Vielen Dank!
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• perrin29
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Found some great footage of Dave's Evelyn story..great interplay between him and Wolf. But of course as the dicks in the media or on facebook would say, everyone hates each other. The schtick obviously went over big and they used it again in Oakland during Trouble With Never.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
                    Found some great footage of Dave's Evelyn story..great interplay between him and Wolf. But of course as the dicks in the media or on facebook would say, everyone hates each other. The schtick obviously went over big and they used it again in Oakland during Trouble With Never.

Pretty cool!

EVELYN! Where are you!!
                    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...