X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    This Guy Is A Pole-Smoker From Way Back.
    I thought so too. The pic in the upper left corner on his page was the giveaway....and hence why I said he will pick apart all night.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

At Staples Center... About to see #VanHalen w/ David Lee Roth!— Dante Basco (@dantebasco) June 2, 2012

Kool & the Gang ended with "Celebration" of course! Great musicians! I danced! Can't wait for #VanHalen next at Staples! Will post pics! — Paula Yoo (@PaulaYoo) June 2, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

God damn straight!!!

Adam Orth ‏@adam_orth

You know it's serious when the gong is wheeled out behind the drum riser and a roadie douses it with gasoline. ‪#vanhalen
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

As long as the striped bitch doesn't sit like this for the show...

Front row center at #StaplesCenter #VanHalen wearing #Balmain pants and #ChristianLouboutin shoes instagr.am/p/LW03NZoQxq/— RockNRollaStyle (@RocknrollaStyle) June 2, 2012

Comment

• loucap81
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Hey Lou! Glad you are here my friend. Do you know anything "inside"?
            It's funny you say that because I did have recent correspondence with the guy. His exact words: "We'll see them again. I feel confident about it."

I don't know if he knows more than he's willing to tell me, or if he also doesn't know the particulars of what's going on and that's just his hunch.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Roadies setting up Eddie & company's gear. I have a feeling this is gonna be LOUD. #VanHalen twitter.com/ewrote/status/…— Eric Wallace (@ewrote) June 2, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
                  It's funny you say that because I did have recent correspondence with the guy. His exact words: "We'll see them again. I feel confident about it."

I don't know if he knows more than he's willing to tell me, or if he also doesn't know the particulars of what's going on and that's just his hunch.
                  Hmmmm....I wonder what that means Lou....keep us posted??

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                    Roadies setting up Eddie & company's gear. I have a feeling this is gonna be LOUD. #VanHalen twitter.com/ewrote/status/…— Eric Wallace (@ewrote) June 2, 2012
                    Thanks for posting the good version....I still am having troubles embedding...I like the way they look when you do it, so I will quit....

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Anticipation is the best part....I wish I could live it again
                      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        Thanks for posting the good version....I still am having troubles embedding...I like the way they look when you do it, so I will quit....
                        Don't quit...I won't be here for the entire show I'm sure. I'm 2 hours ahead.

Comment

• jpage78
                          Groupie
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by loucap81

I actually know some guys who work at Live Nation...and they insist to me that this tour will be coming back to the States and that Australia and Japan are "next priority"...whatever that means.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Lou Knows Ed's Pool Cleaner Too.
                            Last edited by Dan; 06-01-2012, 11:51 PM. Reason: Our Inside Man
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Huge pile of brown M&Ms out back of Staples Center in LA means one thing... #vanhalen back in town with #diamonddave & everybody wants some!— Kenneth Field (@kennethfield) June 2, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

So no Momshell tonight?

Comment

Working...