Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

This does nada for me but I have a feeling some of you may enjoy...............
    Getting ready to head for night two of RnR with @Laura_Bastiangoing to see @VanHalen twitter.com/JakeassDesigns…— Vince Bastian (@JakeassDesigns) May 28, 2012
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
      Thanks! Watched the whole thing only to discover it's a "to be continued" one - now I gotta find the next part and see how it ends!
      Playlist is on my channel....I can add you....but it is a good one. "As the point...is the point of it all". And Ringo is a great narrator.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Zempi
        Roadie
        • Mar 2012

Wow that is a great cake! You did a fab job! I'll put an order in for mine in October!

I figured I'd show you all the cake that kept me from being here last show. Especially since twitters dead and not much going on here yet

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Guess I'm too drunk to read this one:

前回行ったときは へんなレゲエの㠰ループが前座で㠁今回はクール& ‚¶ã‚®ãƒ£ãƒ³ã‚°ã€‚ï¼—æ ‚é–‹æ¼”ã ã‘ã©ã€å® Ÿéš›ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ¼ãŒå§‹ã¾ã £ãŸã®ã¯ï¼™æ™‚過ぎ㠁 ã£ãŸã®ã§ã€ä»Šå›žã ‚‚そうなるかな㠁と予想。 #VanHalen #MGM— Moveonbebrave (@Moveonbebrave) May 28, 2012
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Best wishes for a police-free night for my crew in LV.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Kool & the Gang in 25 min. Van Halen @ 9pm for a 2 hr set closing w/ JUMP.I'm screaming inside!!!— Raquel Peña (@RaquelP1073) May 28, 2012
              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

I figured I'd show you all the cake that kept me from being here last show. Especially since twitters dead and not much going on here yet
                ah! ha! my daughter just turned 9 in April but she hates Van Halen just because you know its my favorite band ..kids wont admit whats great when its coming from their parents...but in the car she admitted multiple times that VH kicks ass (my words)...happy bday to your son...
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                  Guess I'm too drunk to read this one:

前回行ったときは へんなレゲエの㠰ループが前座で㠁今回はクール& ‚¶ã‚®ãƒ£ãƒ³ã‚°ã€‚ï¼—æ ‚é–‹æ¼”ã ã‘ã©ã€å® Ÿéš›ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ¼ãŒå§‹ã¾ã £ãŸã®ã¯ï¼™æ™‚過ぎ㠁 ã£ãŸã®ã§ã€ä»Šå›žã ‚‚そうなるかな㠁と予想。 #VanHalen #MGM— Moveonbebrave (@Moveonbebrave) May 28, 2012
                  Whoa - someone must've spiked my water!!! LOL!
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                    ah! ha! my daughter just turned 9 in April but she hates Van Halen just because you know its my favorite band ..kids wont admit whats great when its coming from their parents...but in the car she admitted multiple times that VH kicks ass (my words)...happy bday to your son...
                    Thanks! He let me put on ADKOT during his party, but then came inside at the end with his friends and listened to "I'm Sexy and I Know It".....my kids like VH but my oldest likes to rebel sometimes with Britney, etc!
                    Stay Frosty!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Bizarre...

Is David Lee Roth of #VanHalen really gone? #Dead— Scott Parmelee (@BocaScottVip) May 28, 2012
                      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

QUOTE=Momshell;1657376]Thanks! He let me put on ADKOT during his party, but then came inside at the end with his friends and listened to "I'm Sexy and I Know It".....my kids like VH but my oldest likes to rebel sometimes with Britney, etc![/QUOTE]

what is scary for me is when my daughter finds out what Hannah Montana is up to these days...
                        Last edited by So this is love; 05-27-2012, 10:27 PM.
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                          Bizarre...

Is David Lee Roth of #VanHalen really gone? #Dead— Scott Parmelee (@BocaScottVip) May 28, 2012
                          WTF?! That fucker better knock it off!
                          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                            what is scary for me is when my daughter finds out what Hannah Montana is up to these days...
                            They just like to torture us!
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Zempi
                              Roadie
                              • Mar 2012

I have an 8 year old and so far we've somehow managed to keep the Hannah, and Biebers out of the house up until this point!!!

QUOTE=So this is love;1657378]QUOTE=Momshell;1657376]Thanks! He let me put on ADKOT during his party, but then came inside at the end with his friends and listened to "I'm Sexy and I Know It".....my kids like VH but my oldest likes to rebel sometimes with Britney, etc![/QUOTE]

what is scary for me is when my daughter finds out what Hannah Montana is up to these days...[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

@VanHalen tonight in #Vegas! Can't wait - here's hoping Top Jimmy makes a surprise appearance in the set list!— Matthew Hickman (@matthickmannl) May 28, 2012
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...