• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Julius
    I'm sure Kristy is there.

I couldn't attend due to an ill-timed family reunion.

Got tickets to San Antonio and Dallas though....
    Damn family reunions. LOL! Good thing my family is all overseas...easy to not be able to make it. :-)
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
      I misread the tour dates earlier today thinking the next date was in Vegas. Didn't see this one and I am wiped out. Don't foresee being up much longer. THIS is where they do "Sinner's Swing!"
      C'mon man....first Momshell, and now you too...you guys are dropping like flies! WTF???

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Twitter is dead! Let's hope there's someone that gives us some updates...I'm ready!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          C'mon man....first Momshell, and now you too...you guys are dropping like flies! WTF???
          I know I know....Woke up early. Long day at work followed by mowing grass in the nice humid weather has worn me out. Usually if I know there is a show I have something to look forward to and I'm good for the most part. Just a little while ago I was shocked to see that I missed tonight's show date.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Just testing to see if there is a way around this embedding thing....

Nope...still doesn't leave it looking nice....GRRRR.
            [tweet https://twitter.com/ThrashPunx/statu...0361447374848]
            Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 05-24-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Who woulda thought #koolandthegang would be opening for #vanhalen ! #jungleboogie@ Pepsi Center instagr.am/p/LCCo3ACI0I/— Roxy Lee(@RoxyLeeHeart) May 25, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Who woulda thought #koolandthegang would be opening for #vanhalen ! #jungleboogie@ Pepsi Center instagr.am/p/LCCo3ACI0I/— Roxy Lee(@RoxyLeeHeart) May 25, 2012
                What am I doing wrong??? Why can't I suddenly get these fuckin' tweets to embed anymore???

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Anyone want me to live tweet setlist from #VanHalen show in Denver tonight?Kool & The Gang on stage right now. twitter.com/sirbacon123/st…— Sir Bacon (@sirbacon123) May 25, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                    What am I doing wrong??? Why can't I suddenly get these fuckin' tweets to embed anymore???
                    It's an effort just like the other night. Are you hitting "Details" under the tweet and then "Embed"....when the code pops up you have to manually highlight and copy it. It used to automatically highlight itself.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

It's an effort just like the other night. Are you hitting "Details" under the tweet and then "Embed"....when the code pops up you have to manually highlight and copy it. It used to automatically highlight itself.
                        The previous is all I get...I've been doing it the same as I have for all the other shows, but these last two, it doesn't highlight out, and when I just copy and paste it, it doesn't make it look nice like the ones you are posting...I don't get it.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

It really has turned into a pain in the ass. Make sure when you open the embed button that you click the HTML tab to get the proper code:

Who is at #vanhalen in #Denver ?— Rich Guess (@playloudx) May 25, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

I have been...fuck it. I'll just read them and if there's anything worth restating hopefully someone else will do it. I'm frustrated.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Kool & the Gang are done for the night.The roadies are getting the stage ready for #VanHalen in Denver. twitter.com/sirbacon123/st…— Sir Bacon (@sirbacon123) May 25, 2012

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

More upgrading: @turbotjmz: Got moved down closer to the stage. Sometimes having a good looking wife pays off! Hell yeah! #VanHalen!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...