• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    Sir Bacon @sirbacon123

Guy one row in front of me just missed a note on air guitar during Eddie solo. I saw it.
    Seeing VH w/Dave was on this guy's bucket list. He just tweeted a link to his blog (haven't read yet, browser on BB sucks) You might even enjoy my blog on the show at http://t.co/lHmaKg1P.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Sir Bacon @sirbacon123

Guy one row in front of me just missed a note on air guitar during Eddie solo. I saw it.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Hit the ground runnin'......

I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Hot For Teacher:

Panama:

Hear About It Later:

Everybody Wants Some!!:

Jump:

Comment

• NIN1211
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
            Hit the ground runnin'......

Goosebumps every time

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
              Goosebumps every time
              Just saw that you are in South Bend, IN.... My grandmother used to live in Warsaw, IN which I think is fairly close to there. Used to visit every summer and swim in the local lakes (Winona, Pike and Center). That was back in the early 80s....cruising with the family cranking the classic six on my Sony Walkman. Batteries faded quickly.

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                Just saw that you are in South Bend, IN.... My grandmother used to live in Warsaw, IN which I think is fairly close to there. Used to visit every summer and swim in the local lakes (Winona, Pike and Center). That was back in the early 80s....cruising with the family cranking the classic six on my Sony Walkman. Batteries faded quickly.
                right down the road

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Eddie pulled out a new Wolfgang here... looks like rosewood with block inlays. Also kind of looked like it had a flat finish like the Stealth but in red? If so - very cool!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                    Eddie pulled out a new Wolfgang here... looks like rosewood with block inlays. Also kind of looked like it had a flat finish like the Stealth but in red? If so - very cool!
                    I wonder if thats gonna be a signed one to sell.

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

I would rather have a signed art series myself. A red one. Hear that, Light Em? A red and white one!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                        Lemme guess - Dave also took off his shirt and wore his chaps again too?!
                        Did you miss my post about him putting more clothes BACK on???
                        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                          I would rather have a signed art series myself. A red one. Hear that, Light Em? A red and white one!
                          I hear you Sniper, and just as soon as I win the Lottery, I will be hot on getting that!!! You know I would buy one for us if there was any way in hell! <3
                          Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 05-25-2012, 07:52 PM.
                          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                            Interesting... Hasn't Ed been pulling out the EVH Art Series guitars for Tattoo most the tour?

Noticed they are selling for about half of the price they went for in 2007/8...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...