ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

You can't fake that , ed is loving these shows
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Thanks for all the vids RedEye - awesome job recording - with seats like that I don't think I could've recorded more than 5 seconds without having to stop to go nuts! Watching these guys all having so much fun puts the biggest smile on my face. Dave looks like he was in prime form - hysterical!!!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Love how Eddie says "David Lee Roth, your Ice Cream Man, your one and only, David Lee" at the end of Ice Cream Man........very cool.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          Everybody Wants Some....listen to Dave at the beginning of this one!!! LMAO!!!
          Greatest Showman in Rock And Roll.....period.

Comment

• RedEye
            Groupie
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Momshell
            Thanks for all the vids RedEye - awesome job recording - with seats like that I don't think I could've recorded more than 5 seconds without having to stop to go nuts! Watching these guys all having so much fun puts the biggest smile on my face. Dave looks like he was in prime form - hysterical!!!
            It wasn't easy to contain myself... You can tell in some parts where I had trouble keeping the camera on Dave or Eddie... I started watching and rocking and ignoring what I was trying to do... So the camera wanders at times. But I love having them so I can revisit my experience over and over again!

Comment

• vaijuju
              Sniper
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by fourthcoming
              Love how Eddie says "David Lee Roth, your Ice Cream Man, your one and only, David Lee" at the end of Ice Cream Man........very cool.
              he always said that since the beginning of the tour !
              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by vaijuju
                he always said that since the beginning of the tour !
                I know Wolf said it back in 07-08, and I knew Eddie was saying it this time around......just usually heard him say "David Lee Roth......The Ice Cream Man"........seemed like he put a little extra into it this time.

Comment

• Cruiser
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2012

Ive got a few vids to upload as well.....taking forever....

Comment

• mug
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                    I know Wolf said it back in 07-08, and I knew Eddie was saying it this time around......just usually heard him say "David Lee Roth......The Ice Cream Man"........seemed like he put a little extra into it this time.
                    Trust me if they are not getting along he would not say it.Sammy can stick it in his ass!

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

THANK YOU, everyone.....truly wanted to be at that concert, but couldn't budget for new tires, a new computer AND a concert....and the tires wouldn't wait....
                      Hope i can catch the one in Wichita....
                      until then...thank you all for letting me see pieces of the concert...

great vids!!!
                      Last edited by fifth element; 05-25-2012, 08:20 PM.
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...