• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vaijuju
    Sniper
    • Jan 2008

more here :
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
    Last edited by vaijuju; 05-20-2012, 04:42 AM.
    http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

cradle , bit of cool surprise there
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
        Why? Her tweets are positive. So, she's not into Dave sexually? Not every female is, nor do they have to be. Hell, I wouldn't touch him with a ten fott fucking pole.

You may now commence with slamming me and the way I look simply because I'm not turned on by the same things you are, ffs.

Hell, after Eddie's solo she tweeted kids, that is how it's done, now go home and practice.

A psychologist that's a bully. Glad you're not treating me...

Sorry, had to speak my mind on this one...

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2
        Certainly not trying to bully anyone - I don't really care what does turn her on, and it's not like I started tweeting her all sorts of insults. IMO, she insulted Dave because of his age, and I take offense to that. When I'm drinking and someone criticizes Dave, I attack. Sorry if that offended anyone.
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
          cradle , bit of cool surprise there
          absolutely - and it looked like Eddie had a lot of fun playing it
          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Romeo

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Panama

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

EWS

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Chinatown

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

HAIL

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

YRGM, Trouble With Never

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Woman In Love, Beautiful Girls

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I'll Wait

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

With high kick and more, Van Halen was band of old
                            Article by: CHRIS RIEMENSCHNEIDER , Star Tribune Updated: May 20, 2012 - 7:00 AM

David Lee Roth and his Van Halen bandmates played to a crowd of 14,000 at the X in St. Paul.

All eyes in Van Halenville were on St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center on Saturday night.

Eddie Van Halen and his namesake band -- once again featuring original singer David Lee Roth -- slinked into town under a cloud of speculation and rumors of stormy infighting.

The quartet unceremoniously canceled most of what's left of its tour without explanation Thursday. St. Paul was the first of 14 dates left penciled in on the calendar, seemingly with an asterisk.

All the question marks quickly turned to exclamation points, though, as the band opened Saturday's set with two of its wickedest classics, "Unchained" and "Runnin' With the Devil," and fans shouted expletives in approval. If there is behind-the-scenes drama going on, it only came out on stage as pent-up aggression.

The show's first half was laden with some of the band's heaviest tunes, also including "Everybody Wants Some," "Somebody Get Me a Doctor" and the lesser-played "Romeo Delight." As Eddie cranked out the solo in the latter tune, Diamond Dave cozied up to him and smiled as if they were best buds. At least they still make good bandmates.

With Alex Van Halen (Eddie's brother) on drums, as always, and Wolfgang Van Halen (Eddie's son) filling in again on bass as he did on a 2007 tour, the band sounded plenty tight and monstrous.

Roth sounded a little haggard but looked to be in good shape, too. He even pulled off one of his famous high kicks early on. It impressed fans and crew members alike -- they re-showed the kick on the big screen in slow motion.

See the full review of Saturday's concert in Monday's Variety section or online Sunday at startribune.com/music.

Chris Riemenschneider • 612-673-4658 • Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisRstrib
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/152182495.html

With high kick and more, Van Halen was band of old
                              Article by: CHRIS RIEMENSCHNEIDER , Star Tribune Updated: May 20, 2012 - 7:00 AM

David Lee Roth and his Van Halen bandmates played to a crowd of 14,000 at the X in St. Paul.

All eyes in Van Halenville were on St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center on Saturday night.

Eddie Van Halen and his namesake band -- once again featuring original singer David Lee Roth -- slinked into town under a cloud of speculation and rumors of stormy infighting.

The quartet unceremoniously canceled most of what's left of its tour without explanation Thursday. St. Paul was the first of 14 dates left penciled in on the calendar, seemingly with an asterisk.

All the question marks quickly turned to exclamation points, though, as the band opened Saturday's set with two of its wickedest classics, "Unchained" and "Runnin' With the Devil," and fans shouted expletives in approval. If there is behind-the-scenes drama going on, it only came out on stage as pent-up aggression.

The show's first half was laden with some of the band's heaviest tunes, also including "Everybody Wants Some," "Somebody Get Me a Doctor" and the lesser-played "Romeo Delight." As Eddie cranked out the solo in the latter tune, Diamond Dave cozied up to him and smiled as if they were best buds. At least they still make good bandmates.

With Alex Van Halen (Eddie's brother) on drums, as always, and Wolfgang Van Halen (Eddie's son) filling in again on bass as he did on a 2007 tour, the band sounded plenty tight and monstrous.

Roth sounded a little haggard but looked to be in good shape, too. He even pulled off one of his famous high kicks early on. It impressed fans and crew members alike -- they re-showed the kick on the big screen in slow motion.

See the full review of Saturday's concert in Monday's Variety section or online Sunday at startribune.com/music.

Chris Riemenschneider • 612-673-4658 • Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisRstrib
                              This guy was tweeting from the show last night - remember his last name. What is up with continuing the "cancelled" rumor? Do your homework dude.
                              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Dangit Momshell. You posted a lot of super vids but forgot me again

DTNA anyone?
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...