Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Well alright. Looks like a Central Time Zone show. I'm happy for that.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

I feel like shit, so not sure how long I will stick around. I'll keep checking the twitter feed,
      And so it begins... #VanHalen— Mathew Bowen (@Mattyb83) May 14, 2012
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

#VanHalen live @mtscentre @DavidLeeRoth YO!!! twitter.com/TP_TV/status/2…— Russ Wells (@TP_TV) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Pretty fuckin' doubtful given it looks as if the boys are on stage...
          Just passed #VANHALEN tour bus. Saw @davidleeroth getting ready to go to the MTS #Winnipeg— Alix Michaels (@Alix92CitiFm) May 14, 2012

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            I feel like shit, so not sure how long I will stick around. I'll keep checking the twitter feed,
            And so it begins... #VanHalen— Mathew Bowen (@Mattyb83) May 14, 2012
            Are you telling me there is a show tonight? Damn I was on the other thread arguing with loucap81 and wasn't aware even of it...
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Hey everyone - Mother's Day weekend kicked my ass, so I don't think I can make it for this one. Plus, I'm up crazy early tomorrow am again. Sorry to miss the fun here. I'll see you all in the am and will check YouTubes as usual. Have fun everyone!
              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

I think we can guess the order thus far :-)
                Running with the devil Live right now!!! #vanhalen— Steve Funk (@sfunkd) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                  Are you telling me there is a show tonight? Damn I was on the other thread arguing with loucap81 and wasn't aware even of it...
                  Uh yah....Winnipeg tonight...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

"We're going to hell in a bowl full of cherries." The wisdom of David Lee Roth @mtscentre #vanhalen #winnipeg— Rob Williams (@rwilliamsfreep) May 14, 2012

Comment

• loucap81
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2012

When I was at the Washington, D.C. show, I saw Dave's tour bus go in the back garage of the Verizon Center around 7:30 local time. Dave travels completely separately from the Van Halens with his own tour bus and arrangements and doesn't do soundchecks. So check when that one tweet was posted. If it was around 7:30 Central time then I think it's legit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
                        When I was at the Washington, D.C. show, I saw Dave's tour bus go in the back garage of the Verizon Center around 7:30 local time. Dave travels completely separately from the Van Halens with his own tour bus and arrangements and doesn't do soundchecks. So check when that one tweet was posted. If it was around 7:30 Central time then I think it's legit.
                        It was 9 minutes ago :-)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Diamond Dave is in fine form tonight! #Vanhalen— B. MacPhee-Sigurdson (@bensigurdson) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                            Why in the world would you argue with Lou?? He's an old-timer around here, just has a new user name. The guys legit...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                              Why in the world would you argue with Lou?? He's an old-timer around here, just has a new user name. The guys legit...
                              Saw you set that guy right over there on Twitter Angel :-) Nice!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Diamond dave barging about his sex tape.....classic Roth #VanHalen— Kyle McCoy (@KyleJMc) May 14, 2012

Comment

Working...