X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
    Anyone here attending what should be a fun "Mothers' Day Massacre"? Is there Mothers' Day in Canada?
    This is the one closest to me, how I wish I could be there! The worst part about being a student is having no money for the fun stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      This is the one closest to me, how I wish I could be there! The worst part about being a student is having no money for the fun stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
      You know, we could pass the plate and send you to a show. I know, you wouldn't want that. But seriously, why the hell not??
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        You know, we could pass the plate and send you to a show. I know, you wouldn't want that. But seriously, why the hell not??
        That's very sweet of you, but I'm still holding out hope they'll add more dates and come here.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• loucap81
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2012

If they go to Saskatoon (and looking at where bands play, they mostly opt for there and not Regina) would that be close enough for you to go?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I have a feeling this show will be well attended
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
              If they go to Saskatoon (and looking at where bands play, they mostly opt for there and not Regina) would that be close enough for you to go?
              Sure would. I can't see them playing Regina unless it's the stadium, and I can't see Dave risking the cold winds that we can get. Saskatoon's only a 2 hour drive. I'll be there should they happen to add it.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

One block away from the MTS!!!
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Sounds like the folks in Winnipeg are ready for a great fuckin' time tonight!
                  Now weez soaking up some rays with Crown n coke before #VanHalen— Russ Wells (@TP_TV) May 13, 2012

Getting ready, having some beers then ultimate epicness....... #VANHALEN!!! — Brittany Jones (@britjones12) May 13, 2012
                  Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• loucap81
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2012

Winnipeg is Central Time right? So they should be on in another hour. Do we have someone inside the arena for this one or do we have to resort to Twitter scraps?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Hey Lou!
                      KATG is on now from what I am getting off of the scraps....
                      IDK if anyone is on the inside...

Comment

• loucap81
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2012

I just checked the Links and no one is posting in the thread over there either. Looks like it's going to be a Twitter night.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

I checked the links last gig too, and it was so dead over there...I'll keep checking the feed at twitter...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

20 minutes to HALEN!!! This place is rockin
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

Romeo, you're in? Don't ruin your enjoyment of the show over posting here, but any updates you can give would be great. Particularly:

Is #4 spot Romeo or Full Bug?
                              Is #18 spot Girl Gone Bad or Outta Love Again

Plus any other surprises. Like if Hear About It Later or The Trouble With Never get replaced again (like they did that last week of March with Jamie's Cryin' and Blood and Fire). Also if a new song to the tour gets played.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Yes, what Lou said :-)

Comment

Working...