• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zempi
    Roadie
    • Mar 2012

Row 1 Center

Originally posted by Momshell
    Haha! Now what am I supposed to say?! I guess I'm stuck with "what he said"! I'll be online for the show tonight. Yay Fridays! At work now but have to tell you all what I got from hubby for mom's day!

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Have fun Edmonton! This show is the litmus test for me for the 5/19 show (the Orlando gig notwithstanding...) Looking forward to reviews and vids!

Last edited by Zing!; 05-11-2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: Smilie malfunction.
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Haha! Now what am I supposed to say?! I guess I'm stuck with "what he said"! I'll be online for the show tonight. Yay Fridays! At work now but have to tell you all what I got from hubby for mom's day!
        What did you get???? I have a feeling it involves VH you lucky Momshell!!!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Hey all! I'm going to repeat what others said...Have a kick ass time tonight, and I look forward to hearing all about it!!! Roth On!!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Seriously??
            Sound check with Eddie Van Halen!Took requests, soooo cool! #edmonton #alberta #vanhalen— Susan T (@cpksuzy) May 12, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

The excitement is building...sounds like people are off to a fun start!
              Alright , Jeremy and I are sufficiently drunk. Time to go rock out to #VanHalen— Shawn Endel (@endeltracker) May 12, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Hey Momshell...looks like someone has the same thoughts as you! LOL!
                Hey fans of #VanHalen WTF am I looking at? Theres booze, assless chaps, a banana. Whats the history with this pic? twitpic.com/9jyxsc— Mary Louise (@80sWereBetter) May 12, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

And of course, I can't get the picture attached.

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Hey all - I'm back!!! So - I know I need to post this in the NJ show thread, but since I'm here, I might as well share. My hubby got me (and him) FRONT FUCKING ROW for the NJ show for mom's day. Not through VIP, but through Ticketmaster premium seats. The reason I know today is cause I was watching those tix like a hawk - they were expensive, so we were back and forth on whether to buy, so I kept them minimized on the computer and kept refreshing every couple of hours. I got to work today and checked the site this am, only to find them gone. So I called my husband all depressed and left him a message that we fucked up and waited too long and now we lost them. He called back about 5 minutes later to say that they were gone cause he got them, and that he was gonna surprise me for mom's day but that I sounded so depressed he couldn't let me be that upset for 2 more days!
                    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      And of course, I can't get the picture attached.
                      It's there - you just have to click on twitpic.....and it's quite a nice photo!!!
                      Have a signed copy of that one hanging next to my side of the bed!
                      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Hey all! I'm going to repeat what others said...Have a kick ass time tonight, and I look forward to hearing all about it!!! Roth On!!!
                        new avatar??? lol
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

The excitement is building...sounds like people are off to a fun start!
                          Alright , Jeremy and I are sufficiently drunk. Time to go rock out to #VanHalen— Shawn Endel (@endeltracker) May 12, 2012
                          I think Edmonton on a Friday night is a sure winner for VH.....this place is ready to rock...I should call my bro inlaw he's probly going to the show...

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Time to see mutha fucking Van Halen— Wyhfy (@WyhfyForReal) May 12, 2012
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Hey all - I'm back!!! So - I know I need to post this in the NJ show thread, but since I'm here, I might as well share. My hubby got me (and him) FRONT FUCKING ROW for the NJ show for mom's day. Not through VIP, but through Ticketmaster premium seats. The reason I know today is cause I was watching those tix like a hawk - they were expensive, so we were back and forth on whether to buy, so I kept them minimized on the computer and kept refreshing every couple of hours. I got to work today and checked the site this am, only to find them gone. So I called my husband all depressed and left him a message that we fucked up and waited too long and now we lost them. He called back about 5 minutes later to say that they were gone cause he got them, and that he was gonna surprise me for mom's day but that I sounded so depressed he couldn't let me be that upset for 2 more days!

Good for you Mom...

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Shit just got real. Stage from my seats #vanhalen twitter.com/MackenzieStata…— Mackenzie Stata (@MackenzieStata) May 12, 2012
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...