Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Guess it's STW now - based on this idiot...
    Van Halen just started playing new stuff. Or as I call it, "time to go to the bathroom"— Marc Majeau (@MarcMajeau) May 12, 2012
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
      yeah - saw that. Take a look at this prick - tried to resist but I need to share the rage..............
      Finally, dr. Rockso the rock and roll clown is on stage in a driving cap, glittery coat and scarf. #rockdadfashion #dadhalen— Pontius Auto-Pilate (@talkingsauce) May 12, 2012
      ok this is enough those fuckers don't get it thats all
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Diamond Dave in the house! twitter.com/Seahwks24/stat…— Colin Konrad (@Seahwks24) May 12, 2012
        Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Diamond Dave in the house! twitter.com/Seahwks24/stat…— Colin Konrad (@Seahwks24) May 12, 2012
          better

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

yeah - saw that. Take a look at this prick - tried to resist but I need to share the rage..............
            Finally, dr. Rockso the rock and roll clown is on stage in a driving cap, glittery coat and scarf. #rockdadfashion #dadhalen— Pontius Auto-Pilate (@talkingsauce) May 12, 2012
            Why do people go if they are going to post this shit? I can remember when I went to the Motley Crue "Carnival of Sins" tour in New Orleans back in 2005. I was in line next to this guy bragging about all the times he'd seen them in the 80s...I'd seen them the same times. We got through the doors at the same time...we walked into the arena. He saw the size of the stage and he commented like, "Figures they'd try to fill this place with the size of their stage..." with a chuckle. I go to shows of my teenage faves to relive a happy place from my past. Some buy tickets just to pick it apart and make fun as if they are too cool to be there...but in reality not too cool to buy the ticket. Fucking morons.
            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

what a tard.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Guess it's STW now - based on this idiot...
                Van Halen just started playing new stuff. Or as I call it, "time to go to the bathroom"— Marc Majeau (@MarcMajeau) May 12, 2012
                Probably dying to hear "Jump." Will hate to know it's last. Hope he's dumb enough to leave before it.

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

yea - he's tweeting shit every two seconds but not worth the air time. Apparently he's there with his dad and is clueless about real music.
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Seems the room is full of dicks...

Compared to 2007, this is disappointing. #VanHalen #yeg— Michael (@TrueStandard) May 12, 2012

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

yea - he's tweeting shit every two seconds but not worth the air time. Apparently he's there with his dad and is clueless about real music.
                      please don't post these fuckers...

Comment

• Momshell
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Just an aside - tab book came yesterday. Hubby's next to me on the couch playing As Is!
                        Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                          please don't post these fuckers....
                          yup - I'm done.
                          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                            Why do people go if they are going to post this shit? I can remember when I went to the Motley Crue "Carnival of Sins" tour in New Orleans back in 2005. I was in line next to this guy bragging about all the times he'd seen them in the 80s...I'd seen them the same times. We got through the doors at the same time...we walked into the arena. He saw the size of the stage and he commented like, "Figures they'd try to fill this place with the size of their stage..." with a chuckle. I go to shows of my teenage faves to relive a happy place from my past. Some buy tickets just to pick it apart and make fun as if they are too cool to be there...but in reality not too cool to buy the ticket. Fucking morons.
                            Yeah, I don't get it. Would it just kill some people to just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show!? They are just making themselves look stupid for being somewhere that they paid big bucks for and complaining about it. Fools!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Just an aside - tab book came yesterday. Hubby's next to me on the couch playing As Is!
                              Hubby must be able to play well. Impressive. Cool indeed!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                Yeah, I don't get it. Would it just kill some people to just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show!? They are just making themselves look stupid for being somewhere that they paid big bucks for and complaining about it. Fools!
                                ..."I Just Can't Take It..."

Comment

Working...