Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zempi
    Roadie
    • Mar 2012

Thanks I was curious b/c I have 2nd Row as well coming up....some more seats closer to the center though (I think 3/4 or 5/6). Yes it becomes an addiction seeing them. I am so happy they are touring now...Thanks for the uploads!

Originally posted by Noodles
    Row 2, Seat 10 (row was 12 seats). yes, a magic time, Zempi! Have seen them many times since 1980. This show was as amazing as most of them... the entire band was so tight, HIGH on music + the audience, all smiles the whole show. It's a genuine privilege to see The (once again) Mighty =vH= that close in front of you. It's not lost on me. My pals + I all had a splendid evening, partied til dawn, buzzing from the show more than anything. True.

I'm still flyin high from that show. And, it's fun to hangout here + chat about it. So, thanks for chattin, you guys. You're some honestly nice folks, who happen to love VAN HALEN even more than myself. That's a LOT.

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
      No...was just preparing myself for the avatar comment.
      Phew!you scared the shit out of me for a moment...lol........yeah the avatar now I can differenciate you from Sniper...a couple of weeks ago I could not therefore the confusion...BTW nice avatar Cheers!!! Glad I can keep drinking...
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Noodles
        Row 2, Seat 10 (row was 12 seats). yes, a magic time, Zempi! Have seen them many times since 1980. This show was as amazing as most of them... the entire band was so tight, HIGH on music + the audience, all smiles the whole show. It's a genuine privilege to see The (once again) Mighty =vH= that close in front of you. It's not lost on me. My pals + I all had a splendid evening, partied til dawn, buzzing from the show more than anything. True.

I'm still flyin high from that show. And, it's fun to hangout here + chat about it. So, thanks for chattin, you guys. You're some honestly nice folks, who happen to love VAN HALEN even more than myself. That's a LOT.
        Dude you must have had a blast during Unchained I mean the jam with Dave and Ed...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Thanks for all the work in putting these clips up EVERYONE!

It's really indescribable to see these guys firing on all cylinders.
          There's nothing like this band and the way they bring it.

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

Is it just me or are these guys fucking ON?
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Noodles
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
              Thanks for all the work in putting these clips up EVERYONE!

It's really indescribable to see these guys firing on all cylinders.
              There's nothing like this band and the way they bring it.
              You are so welcome! I feel exactly like you, Thrills!! your words say it perfectly. thanks!

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

The mighty VH are getting better and better as time goes by ..........I saw them and was amazed on March 15.... Imagine NOW!!!

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                  The mighty VH are getting better and better as time goes by ..........I saw them and was amazed on March 15.... Imagine NOW!!!

Coming To A City Near You (minus the douche with the big white forehead)! VH 2012!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

I just met my first real live person that saw the show last night at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. Had his VH shirt on. We bullshited for a few. He said it was an amazing show. Well duh. Lol

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

i-d-o neighbour...... us CVH Fans always bullshit at first to know if your not a Vinagar fan.. lol!!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

The info on embedding youtube videos here was the LONG version. See the icons right above the space where you are typing replies? 5th icon from the right looks like a couple of frames of a film strip (just to the left of the white icon that looks like a comic dialogue balloon).

Just click on that icon. A space will appear, and you copy and past the URL into that space of the youtube video you want to embed.

Hit ok - done.

Can't wait to check out some of these vids, but it will be a few days. Am borrowing a fambly DSL connection to download all the vids from the Gnashville show....so far have everything up to Beautiful Girls.....by Wednesday or so I should have everything, then it will be time to start editing.

So....when I get done downloading, I will check out this Unchained vid. Sounds like it was a kickass performance.

But I would expect nothing less from the Mighty Van Halen!
                        Last edited by Hardrock69; 05-06-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• kevdoggy
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Sep 2010

First post here after peeping in on the army for longer than my join date says. Maybe last night is getting me to fall out of the closet. Girlfriend and I were second row dead center and I'm still buzzing over the shit I saw. First time ever seeing sound check - shit talked about wolf needing piped in help proved to be total bullshit. Nothing about the show disappointed (maybe the best buy logo next to the album cover getting blasted on the big screen unless i hallucinated but nothing on stage). I somehow managed a couple good shots I'd like to share if I can figure it out. After watching a drunk guy fall off the balcony into some bushes on the way out of the dome (that I did not hallucinate and have photos of) my girl and I dropped into some bar called reds where I put away 5-6 jack and cokes to make sure I'd sleep and met a handful of fellow halen fans. One noticed the Roth n roll shirt I was rocking and turned out to be no other than Mr EJ Kruske (noodles) who was one of the coolest cats we met that evening. Couldn't talk my lady into dropping into the strip club next to the travellodge for a night cap but all in all an epic evening. I'll try to drop a couple pics (at least of the fall guy) if I can manage...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Right on, man! Congrats on your first post, and welcome to the Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              The info on embedding youtube videos here was the LONG version. See the icons right above the space where you are typing replies? 5th icon from the right looks like a couple of frames of a film strip (just to the left of the white icon that looks like a comic dialogue balloon).

Just click on that icon. A space will appear, and you copy and past the URL into that space of the youtube video you want to embed
                              Hit ok - done.

Can't wait to check out some of these vids, but it will be a few days. Am borrowing a fambly DSL connection to download all the vids from the Gnashville show....so far have everything up to Beautiful Girls.....by Wednesday or so I should have everything, then it will be time to start editing.

So....when I get done downloading, I will check out this Unchained vid. Sounds like it was a kickass performance.

But I would expect nothing less from the Mighty Van Halen!
                              Hey thanks for the info! I was given the extended directions so that's all I knew :-)
                              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                I just met my first real live person that saw the show last night at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. Had his VH shirt on. We bullshited for a few. He said it was an amazing show. Well duh. Lol
                                It's a small world eh??
                                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

Working...