X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Well, you have two choices.

1. Listen to Dave start complaining in the middle of the set about the AC blowers being on.

2. Suffer some heat and listen to him go off on a follow-spot guy, the monitor engineer, or hear demands for roadies to come out and mop the floor, perhaps even in the midst of Ed's solo.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
      Groupie
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      Jesus Christ. You can still buy really good floor seats for this show.
      See tried to explain to TJM KID that the economy is at it worst in this area and it had nothing to do with the STL have the rep of having a lot of Hagar fans!!! Still, we pulled a final number 13,979 for the show Sunday night with Buckcherry and another show playing ON THE SAME FUCKING NIGHT!!!! Who books the same night as VH????????

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I wouldn't worry about the air. It should be fine but I am wearing shorts just in case.

Comment

• redfire
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

Yeah, its warm today, but it's not bad. The wind is blowing in Oklahalen today (go figure.) But it is very nice outside. BOK Center can get stuffy, but it's typically a pretty cool arena temperature wise.

I'll be posting updates tonight if anyone cares.
          Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• redfire
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

I got an email the other day letting me know cameras were ok, but no professional video or audio recording. Is a small hand held video camera ok or not? Based on the verbiage of the email, I assumed that meant I could record the show with my camera since it wasn't professional. But should I even try to bring it in or are the event staff going to be a bitch about it?
            Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• mh5150
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by redfire
              I got an email the other day letting me know cameras were ok, but no professional video or audio recording. Is a small hand held video camera ok or not? Based on the verbiage of the email, I assumed that meant I could record the show with my camera since it wasn't professional. But should I even try to bring it in or are the event staff going to be a bitch about it?
              Philly let me take mine right in. No problems.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
                that makes no sense to me, so we who paid to see this show have to suffer, its gonna be a warm day tommorow, maybe they should refund our money if were gonna be that uncomfortable,
                You can probably sell your seats and get you money back. Then you will be more comfortable and somebody else may be able to have a good time?

If that doesn't work how bout trying a fan hat.......

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Your email said it was okay. I think it's safe to day you CAN bring your camera in there. Please do it and post that shit up.

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN
                    See tried to explain to TJM KID that the economy is at it worst in this area and it had nothing to do with the STL have the rep of having a lot of Hagar fans!!! Still, we pulled a final number 13,979 for the show Sunday night with Buckcherry and another show playing ON THE SAME FUCKING NIGHT!!!! Who books the same night as VH????????
                    .. My band has a show in Wa. the 5th, the same night as VH. I am kicking myself in the ass...It happens. I didn't book it by the way. It's 100 miles away but I think it will still hurt being that it is the only VH show in the north west so far.
                    Last edited by SNIPER; 05-01-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN
                      Doubt that Buckcherry created much indecision over where will we rock tonight folk, that is unless HoneyBadger opened for them!

Comment

• redfire
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

Will do...
                        Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          I wouldn't worry about the air. It should be fine but I am wearing shorts just in case.
                          As far as I'm concerned the hotter the better, rocking at VH creates a perfect workout of all the senses. When they hit L.A. hope it's sweltering so the ladies dress accordingly. I'm not going for comfort I'm going to have the time of my life, As Is the case every time seeing them, if it were a seminar I'd be demanding the Ol'AC ;-)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Good afternoon all! What do we know about tonight? Anyone inside feeding us the goods, or are we stuck with the dumb ass twitter feed? I'm thinking I'll let Momshell tackle that tonight if that's what we have to do. Last gig I felt like I was talking to myself....

Wishing everyone that's going tonight, a kick ass time!!!
                            Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM.
                            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

I guess you aren't the only one whose concerned! LOL! I'm thinking I'd be willing to "suffer"

Concerned about the bands request for no a/c tonight. It might trigger the redneck in some if they get too hot. Oy @BOKCenter #VanHalen— tracimaster (@HoneyPieTunes) May 1, 2012
                              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Enjoy the show!!!!
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...