X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by private parts
    This week has been one for the record books. As if meeting Don Don at the vets office wasn't enough of an omen or sign, then traveling up I-40 to Nashville and seeing this, surely is! Crazy right?
    That's a pubic hair away from being an Ed lawsuit....
    Last edited by fryingdutchman; 05-01-2012, 05:43 AM.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      That's a pubic hair away from being an Ed lawsuit....
      I think that would definitely qualify as copyright infringement. But if the company is a VH fan.....let it slide Ed.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I didn't think the "VH" logo was copyrighted, I thought it was his red/white/black pattern on Frankie ??
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vaijuju
          Sniper
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          By the way, if any of you hear of a bootleg of the Nashville show, throw a link my way.

there's one at dime! it seeds very slow but it seems to be a good recording! (audio)
          http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I didn't think the "VH" logo was copyrighted, I thought it was his red/white/black pattern on Frankie ??
            Technically you might be right, but the logo/artwork is protected by copyright laws whether it has been registered with copyright office or not. It is the sole property of whoever created the logo.

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on the internet!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Found this. Might be the same one on Dime:

FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

taper: Earlehead

01 Unchained
                02 Runnin' With The Devil
                03 She's The Woman
                04 Romeo Delight
                05 Tattoo
                06 Everybody Wants Some
                07 Somebody Get Me A Doctor
                08 China Town
                09 Hear About It Later
                10 (Oh) Pretty Woman
                11 Drum solo
                12 You Really Got Me
                13 The Trouble With Never
                14 Dance The Night Away
                15 I'll Wait
                16 Hot For Teacher
                17 Women In Love
                18 Girl Gone Bad
                19 Beautiful Girls
                20 Ice Cream Man
                21 Panama
                22 Guitar solo
                23 Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
                24 Jump
                Am downloading now, but I think this is .mp3. So I will amend my above statement to say, if you find a boot in FLAC format, let me know. Though on Youtube there is at least one person who videotaped the entire show from the front row, so I may have decent audio from that.

Cheers, everyone!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

If this is any good please let us know. I would love to have a .mp3 copy of this. I happen to have a copy of the last time I saw Dave with VH (July 7, 1984 Evansville, IN). Would go great with my collection...
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Haha....here is a video uploaded by the idiot street preachers at the Nashville show. Warning: It is 56 minutes long, and may contain foul Christian languate.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

Dude says we should call it Brimstone Arena:

Comment

• SilvioDante
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Odd, I remember this guy standing right in front of Bridgestone when I walked by. In the video he is across the street....

Full disclosure, I am a Christian. I also can not stand guys like this. We are not suppose to threaten people and scare them with the boogie man or stories of Hell and the Devil. We are suppose to speak to them about Jesus. And I am proud to say that my church has actively protested and stood between the jerks with the Westboro Baptist Church and funeral processions. I can not stand those guys....

Hopefully my beliefs won't get me shunned on the board......
                        "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Was the dude carrying a sign? He WAS across the street around 6:30 when I got there....then about 6:45 he came over to the arena side....

I have not watched these yet, as I have to finish downloading the videos of the actual show first, and that is gonna take me another 2-3 days, lol.

And also the mp3 boot is not bad. You can hear the echo of the room, but you can hear everything as clearly as I was hearing it direct out of the PA. The mix was not as good as I hoped it would be, but was not that bad.

Comment

• SilvioDante
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

Was the dude carrying a sign? He WAS across the street around 6:30 when I got there....then about 6:45 he came over to the arena side....

I have not watched these yet, as I have to finish downloading the videos of the actual show first, and that is gonna take me another 2-3 days, lol.

And also the mp3 boot is not bad. You can hear the echo of the room, but you can hear everything as clearly as I was hearing it direct out of the PA. The mix was not as good as I hoped it would be, but was not that bad.
                            When I got there right about 6:00 he was on the corner, on the Bridgestone property. Wonder if he was asked to leave????

I couldn't get the .mp3 to download. Sucks being me....

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

LMFAO!!!

Dude says we should call it Brimstone Arena:

He got one thing right. Van Halen is some WICKED ass music!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Silvio, the link works fine. It is not a direct link to the file iteself. You have to just click the link and follow the instructions for a free download.

Comment

Working...