Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Nothing worthwhile on twitter yet. Looks like they're running way behind!
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      People, me and my kid had to walk right by that dude!! And if you look way back to the right, on the sidewalk at the white building you'll see another dude preaching. That SOB had the balls to ask me "is this your daughter?" So I said "back off" and he says, and I quote, "honey, do you know you're dad is sending you to hell tonight?" He kept on yelling after us, probably 'cause I told him, politely, to go fuck himself. No shit.
      That is so fucked up that he had the balls to talk to your daughter. How in the world is that even legal?
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

People, me and my kid had to walk right by that dude!! And if you look way back to the right, on the sidewalk at the white building you'll see another dude preaching. That SOB had the balls to ask me "is this your daughter?" So I said "back off" and he says, and I quote, "honey, do you know you're dad is sending you to hell tonight?" He kept on yelling after us, probably 'cause I told him, politely, to go fuck himself. No shit.
        Holy shit! Someone would have to hold me back!!! You don't mess with a child like that.
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• perrin29
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
          Hey Perrin whats up....will you get a maritime show on the next leg?
          Man I hope so. I have heard some rumours but until confirmed it's just that.

Comment

• fifth element
            Commando
            • Nov 2010

why anyone would try to scare a child by telling them that their parent was "going to hell" is beyond anything that I can fathom
            seriously....what type of person intentionally goes out of their way to hurt a child?
            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

They are the relic of mom against rnroll or whatever they called themselves back in the 80s....I remember we were lectured in High School not to listen to ac/dc or VH as they were Satans..blah blah....damn I miss the 80s.....and I have a 9 yr old daughter and I know how you feel when an idiot like this even dare ask you is this your daughter....I don't know how you kept your cool...I hope your daughter didn't notice this idiot
              Last edited by So this is love; 04-27-2012, 09:56 PM.
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• loucap81
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2012

Re: the Charlotte video, do you guys really get a lot of this in the South?

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

That's the only way to treat these street barker scum!

Isn't Christianity supposed to teach love and tolerance?

All I hear from this asshole is "God hates sex --- God hates drugs --- God hates gays --- God hates Van Halen fans"

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID

All I hear from this asshole is "God hates sex --- God hates drugs --- God hates gays --- God hates Van Halen fans"

Hence the term Oxymoron.....

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

OK, I know that I'm usually telling folks to turn the other cheek and all, but seriously.... this fool does not represent Me, and if you had kicked his ass, ye would have been forgiven for doing so instantly.

And if anybody else runs into these idiots at a concert, ye can tell them that Jesus agrees they should go commit fornication with themselves.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                        why anyone would try to scare a child by telling them that their parent was "going to hell" is beyond anything that I can fathom
                        seriously....what type of person intentionally goes out of their way to hurt a child?
                        A fucked in the head lunatic, that's who. The really bad part is that there was a cop not 10 feet away from this guy watching everybody. So they antagonize the piss out of everybody, just hoping you'll deck one of them. And yes, I wanted to deck him. I hope I show up in part two of their little freakshow 'cause you'll see my Roth Army shirt. It was bullshit, pissed me off like hell!

And yes Lou, these bastards hang out, outside of every single damn concert and most sporting events. They bait people and try to start arguements and insult nearly everybody that walks by. Just like that first dipshit was doing.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          OK, I know that I'm usually telling folks to turn the other cheek and all, but seriously.... this fool does not represent Me, and if you had kicked his ass, ye would have been forgiven for doing so instantly.

And if anybody else runs into these idiots at a concert, ye can tell them that Jesus agrees they should go commit fornication with themselves.
                          Thank you Lord!
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Can I Get That In Writing?

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID

Obviously he hasn't read My posts on this board.

Comment

• loucap81
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2012

Alright so back on topic. No one's texting the setlist tonight? Again not that I blame anyone for not wanting to be bothered.

Comment

Working...