X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
    Man I'm going with a group of 8. Half of those will be drunk by 6:00 so it will be like trying to herd drunk cats.
    Hopefully we'll get an agreement as to where to park it and have some drinks. Somewhere on Broadway or 2nd Ave.
    Any suggestions?
    Not sure, of course my wife has other plans.

Yeah I know, reply with a pussy-whipped related joke if you want.

Of course if I start drinking, then I turn into this guy:

or this guy:

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Cuz uh! If the Van Halen family kicks ass and Diamond Dave kicks ass, you put the two together--YOU GOT SOME KICK ASS SHIT!!!

Comment

• SilvioDante
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Well, we're up.

I never thought I'd live to see the day. It's been nearly 28 years (July 7, 1984-Roberts Stadium, Evansville, IN). I wasn't lucky enough to get to the last tour so this could get emotional. I have warned my daughter, who probably will be going with me, that when "Unchained" starts I could shed a tear or two. And I am gonna be doing some dancin' during "Dance the Night Away".

For one more night I gonna get to be 15 all over again.
        "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• private parts
          Sniper
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SilvioDante
          Well, we're up.

I never thought I'd live to see the day. It's been nearly 28 years (July 7, 1984-Roberts Stadium, Evansville, IN). I wasn't lucky enough to get to the last tour so this could get emotional. I have warned my daughter, who probably will be going with me, that when "Unchained" starts I could shed a tear or two. And I am gonna be doing some dancin' during "Dance the Night Away".

For one more night I gonna get to be 15 all over again.
          Yo Sil, I'll be packing a pack of Kleenex if needed. BADA BING!
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I cried at the first show I saw in 2007, largely because I'd never seen them together before, and really had no idea it would ever happen. I'll never forget that night. (It was Dave's birthday too)

Oh dear.

Comment

• NIN1211
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
              I cried at the first show I saw in 2007, largely because I'd never seen them together before, and really had no idea it would ever happen. I'll never forget that night. (It was Dave's birthday too)
              You Are Not Alone My Friend. I took my 11 year old son...it was like a family reunion...weird, I know!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                Groupie
                • Apr 2012

Man,,,why you blur out your seats..you ain't pissed anyone off on here have ya?? Or you ain't bought that paternity insurance from Lloyds Of London and don't want them ladies trying to get you served at the VH show????

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2012

CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS THREAD TOMORROW NIGHT...HOPE IT'S A ROUGH SKETCH OF WHAT THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR ME IN ST LOUIS. HOPE THEY DROP THE BOMB ON LIGHT UP THE SKY...FOOLS...DROP DEAD LEGS...STAY FROSTY ...OUTTA SPACE....(why did write in all caps????????????)

Comment

• TitanTopper
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2012

Ok guys, I'm predicting it right here...Drop Dead Legs tomorrow night here in Nashville just for me!!. I'm not sure who's more excited...me or my 10 yr old son. Quick story...he wanted to do a school report on Jimmy Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen. Teacher said no...not enough social relevance, so he ended up doing one on Jackie Robinson...along with 10 other kids. What are our school systems coming to?!?!? This time tomorrow night...The Mighty F'ing VAN HALEN!! Roth-N-Roll my friends!
                    "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Man.....NOT ENOUGH SOCIAL RELEVANCE? That teacher is a MORON!

I mean hey, Jackie Robinson...yeah, social relevance, but Jimi Hendrix EASILY has as much social relevance. Ed Van Halen not as much as Jimi or Jackie, but oh well.

I have been asking my friends around here where the pre-show bash is....nobody gives me an answer.....so I am going to talk to my neighbor tomorrow and see where he is going to be pre-show.....hell, there are 3 dozen bars within 2 blocks of Bridgestone arena....

I will post if I have something definite in mind before I leave home tomorrow.

Other than that, if you see some 6'-7" idiot walking around with a Roth Army shirt on (the Jack Daniels variety), chances are it is me.

What REALLY sucks fucking ass is that being unemployed, I don't dare get high. So I will have to get trashed on booze I suppose, lol.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Man.....NOT ENOUGH SOCIAL RELEVANCE? That teacher is a MORON!

I mean hey, Jackie Robinson...yeah, social relevance, but Jimi Hendrix EASILY has as much social relevance. Ed Van Halen not as much as Jimi or Jackie, but oh well.

I have been asking my friends around here where the pre-show bash is....nobody gives me an answer.....so I am going to talk to my neighbor tomorrow and see where he is going to be pre-show.....hell, there are 3 dozen bars within 2 blocks of Bridgestone arena....

I will post if I have something definite in mind before I leave home tomorrow.

Other than that, if you see some 6'-7" idiot walking around with a Roth Army shirt on (the Jack Daniels variety), chances are it is me.

What REALLY sucks fucking ass is that being unemployed, I don't dare get high. So I will have to get trashed on booze I suppose, lol.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Have A Sweet As Time,Peeps.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SilvioDante
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

Looks like there are plenty of lower bowl seats left.

I always knew Nashville was a Sammy town.
                            "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Enjoy the show tonight!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

The guy caused hundreds of thousands of kids to pick up a guitar and learn a musical instrument....

Sounds like social relevance to me.....

And BTW HR, I was the only one I saw with a RA shirt in Greensboro.... I mean, there are bunch of us Army people there, but I was the only one with the shirt....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...