X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by perrin29
    I've been enjoying all the youtube clips from the tour but they seem inundated from day one by this "Davesuckslive" shithead. Guy is a troll of the worst fuckin' kind. For almost every video and for every positive comment left he (or she) puts up triple the negative dissing Dave or the Army. He joined in Feb and all he has done is bash VH/Dave. Motherfucker.
    Hmmm....this DB sounds familiar.
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Perhaps you should put up a link so that this dude can receive a nice welcome to the neighborhood, Roth Army style

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Pretty sure this is the same DB that Sniper and I were going rounds with on FB....I'm guessing this is Jeremy Mollison aka "Molly". Judging by the comments I have read on YouTube, this sounds like the same MO he had on FB. Talked about Dave live, and about all the album stats with Spammy. Ended up blocking his ass on FB after he called me a "cunt and hore"...yes, he can't spell either....you are right, the DB is a total troll of the worst kind.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Perhaps you should put up a link so that this dude can receive a nice welcome to the neighborhood, Roth Army style
          He was invited by Sniper and I multiple times, however, he didn't have the balls to man up and come play over here....just spread his cancer all over the FB VH pages, and of course on Spammy's page

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Pretty sure this is the same DB that Sniper and I were going rounds with on FB....I'm guessing this is Jeremy Mollison aka "Molly". Judging by the comments I have read on YouTube, this sounds like the same MO he had on FB. Talked about Dave live, and about all the album stats with Spammy. Ended up blocking his ass on FB after he called me a "cunt and hore"...yes, he can't spell either....you are right, the DB is a total troll of the worst kind.
            Yep, this is his work for sure.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

He was invited by Sniper and I multiple times, however, he didn't have the balls to man up and come play over here....just spread his cancer all over the FB VH pages, and of course on Spammy's page
              Ok, so he's one of those dipshits. Ah, fuck him then. If he's not got balls big enough to come over here and play then he's a bitch. I mean, if he really loves Sammy he should come over and try to convince us all. After all, we're such a tolerant, open-minded bunch of guys and gals
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Ok, so he's one of those dipshits. Ah, fuck him then. If he's not got balls big enough to come over here and play then he's a bitch. I mean, if he really loves Sammy he should come over and try to convince us all. After all, we're such a tolerant, open-minded bunch of guys and gals
                That's kind of why we tried having him come on over here....

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  That is great. Out of curiosity, for those of you with kids - how old would your kid have to be before you would consider taking them to a VH show?

Although my personal opinion is that any kid under age 7 probably shouldnt go to a VH show --- I say take any kid older than that who shows a real interest in the band (not just because Daddy or Mommy likes VH).

I mean shit --- you gotta think about the age of Dave, Ed, and Alex and seriously consider this might the LAST tour ever. Would you want your kids to miss out seeing the greatest rock band that ever existed ?? I mean for fuck's sake ---- they can spend one night out with the parents enjoying a live show instead of staying home and video gaming or Facebooking, right ??

Just imagine back in 1980 if you were 9 or 10 and your parents debated if you should go see Led Zeppelin ---- you're talking about missing out on a memory of a lifetime !!

Last edited by TJMKID; 04-23-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Naw, we don't need that scum bag over here. Fuck him anyway.

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                      Although my personal opinion is that any kid under age 7 probably shouldnt go to a VH show --- I say take any kid older than that who shows a real interest in the band (not just because Daddy or Mommy likes VH).

I mean shit --- you gotta think about the age of Dave, Ed, and Alex and seriously consider this might the LAST tour ever. Would you want your kids to miss out seeing the greatest rock band that ever existed ?? I mean for fuck's sake ---- they can spend one night out with the parents enjoying a live show instead of staying home and video gaming or Facebooking, right ??

Just imagine back in 1979 if you were 9 or 10 and your parents debated if you should go see Led Zeppelin at MSG ---- you're talking about missing out on a memory of a lifetime !!

Well said.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I totally agree with TJMKID. My 11 year old daughter wants to go so bad it ain't funny. But she has school the next day, and end of grade testing "boot camp". So I can't keep her out til 12 or 1 in the morning. But IF I took her to a show, I can guaran-damn-tee you her cell phone, ipod and ipad would be left in the car. I don't even allow texting in the grocery store - much less at a Van Halen worship service!!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

I don't even allow texting in the grocery store - much less at a Van Halen worship service!!!
                          LMFAO!!! That's awesome!!!

I probably wouldn't get the "mom of the year" award for this, however, since my girls all carry 4.0 GPA's, I'd be okay with them being "sick" the day after a Van Halen worship service...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

LMFAO!!! That's awesome!!!

I probably wouldn't get the "mom of the year" award for this, however, since my girls all carry 4.0 GPA's, I'd be okay with them being "sick" the day after a Van Halen worship service...
                            Hey, I can dig it. And if she was older, hell, I'd let it slide. BTW, if you know anybody relatively close to Charlotte that's a regular here, I'm offering up a FREE floor seat to Wednesday night's show. I just posted over in the 04/25 Charlotte thread that I'll even overnight the ticket to whomever wants it - just as long as they're a regular here and they intend to use it - and I'll eat the cost of the overnight fee.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Hey, I can dig it. And if she was older, hell, I'd let it slide. BTW, if you know anybody relatively close to Charlotte that's a regular here, I'm offering up a FREE floor seat to Wednesday night's show. I just posted over in the 04/25 Charlotte thread that I'll even overnight the ticket to whomever wants it - just as long as they're a regular here and they intend to use it - and I'll eat the cost of the overnight fee.
                              The youngest is 8 and I'd let it go :-)
                              I'm on the westcoast, so don't know anybody in that area...sure as shit wish I was! We are still awaiting dates for this neck of the woods...in the meantime, we enjoy EVERY VH show here....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Well shit. I really want to give this ticket to one of the members here. I swear, I never thought I'd be in the position to: A - Have a spare ticket to a Van Fucking Halen show; and B - not be able to find one taker on this website. Ah, the hell with it I'll just sell the damn thing on the street corner.

Comment

Working...